Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

What Would You Want The World To Remember You For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Want The World To Remember You For (723 Views)

A Woman Wants To Have Sex Because She Want The Man / Ghana's Kevin-prince Boateng Becomes First Person In The World To Marry In The M / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
I Was Doing A Little Thinking On Making A Great mark On Earth... I Actually Discovered That There Are Two Things The World will Remember A Man For

1. The Problem You Caused

Or

2. The Problem You Solved...

So I Decided To Ask You Here, do You Have A Big Dream of Affectin The World? So You Can Share With Us; what Do You Want The World To Remember You For when You Are No More

Michael Jackson made A Great Mark In Music And Dancing..
Mandela made A Mark In The Government.
Newton Made A Mark In Science that Can Never Be Forgotten..
Jesus Made A Mark In Religion.

Where Do You Wanna Make A Mark?
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by McBrooklyn(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Bayhaqqi: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
the youngest president @28 if possible
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bayhaqqi:
the youngest president @28 if possible
are You Doubtin Yourself? Why Do You Say If Possible

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Bibi294(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
I Was Doing A Little Thinking On Making A Great mark On Earth... I Actually Discovered That There Are Two Things The World will Remember A Man For

1. The Problem You Caused

Or

2. The Problem You Solved...

So I Decided To Ask You Here, do You Have A Big Dream of Affectin The World? So You Can Share With Us; what Do You Want The World To Remember You For when You Are No More

Michael Jackson made A Great Mark In Music And Dancing..
Mandela made A Mark In The Government.
Newton Made A Mark In Science that Can Never Be Forgotten..
Jesus Made A Mark In Religion.

Where Do You Wanna Make A Mark?
A great Entrepreneur... A motivator

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Frozeen(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
The first guy to ever disvirgined 15 girls in one month cool
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Softorgasm(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
By the Grace of GOD and smartwork and luck... I want to be the youngest billionaire ever before the age of 25..... I want to be up there with dangote, otega and bill gate.... its not just a wish, it is what is meant to be.... apart from that, i want to own barcelona football club in spain and a basket ball team in the united states of America, i want to own an airline transport company, i want to own the biggest hotel in Africa, right there in warri (delta state) I want to build the most beautiful and biggest football stadium in the world in warri (delta state) I want to build a world class private university and resort center in ughelli north in delta state... MY vision is to turn delta state to New york city.... IN GOD I TRUST.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bibi294:
A great Entrepreneur... A motivator
same Here
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
Richest online investor

Meanwhile my signature will millionaire you in days

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by IamSINZ(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2017
I will impact my generation. Positive or negative, as long as a statue the size of Christ the King is erected in my honour, I'll be fine smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2017
Frozeen:
The first guy to ever disvirgined 15 girls in one month cool

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
the genius who changed the way we defined SUCCESS!!...
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gmasterp:
the genius who changed the way we defined SUCCESS!!...
how Do We Define It
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
how Do We Define It
lol...Time Will Tell,it always does. But Here's a glimpse..He'll be the one who transcends Rockefeller(1st Billionaire),becomes (1st trillionaire)...He'll Also Transcend Both Jesus Nd Mohammed(Greatest human entities)becomes Worshipped As a divine being...He Has already surpassed Einstein And Hawkings,and i dare say Newton Too(I.Q 195).....hate tooting my own horn so i'll just stop here!!
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gmasterp:
lol...Time Will Tell,it always does. But Here's a glimpse..He'll be the one who transcends Rockefeller(1st Billionaire),becomes (1st trillionaire)...He'll Also Transcend Both Jesus Nd Mohammed(Greatest human entities)becomes Worshipped As a divine being...He Has already surpassed Einstein And Hawkings,and i dare say Newton Too(I.Q 195).....hate tooting my own horn so i'll just stop here!!
actually We Have People With IQ above 200 undecided are You Sayin You Want To Be Worshipped
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
actually We Have People With IQ above 200 undecided are You Sayin You Want To Be Worshipped
only About 1% Of World Population Has I.Q above 190 according to mensa....buh thats besides the point (both einstein and hawkings had only 160 I.Q yet see what they achieve while those 210I.Q have'nt done anything worthwhile.)so I'll be remembered nt cause of my intelligence buh for my contribution to every endeavor of our pitiful human existence...
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gmasterp:
only About 1% Of World Population Has I.Q above 190 according to mensa....buh thats besides the point (both einstein and hawkings had only 160 I.Q yet see what they achieve while those 210I.Q have'nt done anything worthwhile.)so I'll be remembered nt cause of my intelligence buh for my contribution to every endeavor of our pitiful human existence...
how Did You Know Your Iq level. Do We Take Iq tests In Nigeria
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
how Did You Know Your Iq level. Do We Take Iq tests In Nigeria
LOL...you can calculate yourself using standard variables of the stanford binet test...there are online resources like mensa too..
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gmasterp:
LOL...you can calculate yourself using standard variables of the stanford bennet test...there are online resources like mensa too..
give Me A Link Make I Go Check My Own
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
give Me A Link Make I Go Check My Own
check the free work out at mensa.org...its not the real test tho...just gives u an idea
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
are You Doubtin Yourself? Why Do You Say If Possible

He's probably 26 and the next election is two years time

1 Like

Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gmasterp:
check the free work out at mensa.org...its not the real test tho...just gives u an idea
is The Result Given In Numbers or How
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by Gmasterp(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
DeadRat:
is The Result Given In Numbers or How
numbers...
Re: What Would You Want The World To Remember You For by ChewingStick(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
"Mark" Zuckerberg Made A "Mark" In... grin

(1) (Reply)

Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / Woman Buys Her Husband Of 5 Years A Brand New Prado Jeep As X-mas Gift (photos) / 8 Conversations You Must Have BEFORE You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.