Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity (706 Views)

Another Way To Relax From Your Sexual Activities / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by wildfire2000(f): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
She sneaked out of the house to meet him under a mango tree, not to far from her home.It wasn't so late and she intends to spend a lot of time with the love of her life.

They hugged immediately she got to him, he held her tight and ruffled with her ass under the skimpy-loose gown she calls her nightie.

"wait a minute to Gabby" She pulled out a way, feeling a very uncomfortable. It was the first time of him squeezing her butt but each time he does she feel like a *bitch.

"what is it babe? " His voice was extra low soft, his eyes were glowing with strong desire.

" I don't like the way you ruffle with my this thing "she manage to voice out her heart to him.

He held her chin and lift her face to meet his, and before she could blink he crushed his soft-icy lips on hers. They kissed for long till she was running of oxygen. She finally pulled away and inhaled deeply a new air.

"what was that for? "He looked very much irritated.

" Baby I couldn't breath properly."

" You are full of excuses.You refused to have *sex* with me because we aren't married to yet, grabbing your button makes you feel like a *bitch* and now kissing makes it difficult for you to breath. Jeez! You are the most boring girl I've been with"he stated angrily and walked away, leaving her in the dark all alone. She wanted to shout his but was so scared of being a heard by her mother.

She walked out of the dark alone, the same way she came. On entering their compound she met her mother at the door sitting.

"goo...good morning mama"She blurted

"Goodmorning Kendra, how was your night?"Mama answered Sarcastically.

"Sorry ma, I mean good evening "

" Kendra where are you coming back from? "

" I went to defecate in the bush She lied.

"What happened to the toilet? "

" Someone didn't flush it after use and I got irritated"

"who could have done it? "Mama asked inquisitively

" I don't know Oo"she shrugged.

"OK. I will find out tomorrow. Now go to bed."

"Goodnight mama" She said and hurried inside.
She hissed at the sight of her two cousins snoring like pigs, all the same she envied them. She wished she could close her eyes without the Gabriel's image fluttering the her memory. She wished she too could sleep and snore like a pig.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Felixtuta(m): 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nice one I must say.

1 Like

Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Lol! Is that Calista Lol! Is that Calista
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by wildfire2000(f): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2017
Felixtuta:
Nice one I must say.
thank you dear.
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Felixtuta(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Royal155:
Lol! Is that Calista Lol! Is that Calista

grin no na Onyeka grin

For real she is a talent.
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Can I PM you dear? kiss
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
I love stories.please this is not complete ooooh.
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by wildfire2000(f): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
I love stories.please this is not complete ooooh.

Thank you for reading. I will drop another soon. This is not complete for a personal reason, I am just putting my skills to work.
Re: A Short Story To Relax With. Title: Journey To Equity by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
wildfire2000:

Thank you for reading. I will drop another soon. This is not complete for a personal reason, I am just putting my skills to work.

Kudos to you

(1) (Reply)

Please Confirm Its Authenticity! / Can A Woman/lady Who Is Always On Facebook Be Faithful To One Man? / (video)what I Do To Make Sex More Interesting - A Unilag 300l Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.