Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Happy Birthday To Glory Afodun . Wish You The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Glory Afodun . Wish You The Best (332 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Glory Afodun . Wish You The Best by wilfredadahor: 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
A Pretty girl is a woman with fine face but a beautiful woman is a girl with good heart and beautiful character,I can say I got a woman like that,a woman one can think about and smile,a girl that will go extreme to make her man happy.

Adahor is using this means to say happy birthday to Glory Afodun .my booboo . my B B.

May God continue to grant you your heart desire,long lasting years,you blessed.

Continue reading and view more pictures

Re: Happy Birthday To Glory Afodun . Wish You The Best by IamSINZ(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nyashless. sad

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Do Not Marry Virgin Are Desperate And Not Virgin Themselves / How To Join In My Whatsapp Seminar Secretly. / 5 Important Ways To Find A Balance Between Career Goals And Your Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.