Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

5 Important Ways To Find A Balance Between Career Goals And Your Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Important Ways To Find A Balance Between Career Goals And Your Love Life (334 Views)

Love Shadows: The Off-balance Between Clarity And Toxicity / Between Career And Love! / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Ways To Find A Balance Between Career Goals And Your Love Life by mp3freaks(m): 5:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Here are steps towards achieving a proper balance while juggling both.

Forgive and apologise

In a world of career uncertainty, relationships can minimise or ease off stress.

Don’t make things more difficult by holding grudges. Communicate often with your partner; show compassion when they are in a bad mood and celebrate their good ones. A successful relationship is often the first step toward a successful career.

Balance sacrifices

If one or both of you want to pursue a high-profile career, it’s almost a guarantee that sacrifices will have to be made. Accept and acknowledge the importance of your partner’s sacrifice to further your career and be willing to do the same for their dreams in the future.

Set boundaries

Whether do you each leave the office or how often you work from home? Make sure you communicate and set clear expectations about how your careers will eat into your life. Career-oriented couples often enjoy working, but setting boundaries allows you to also enjoy each other.

READ FROM SOURCE: https://www.mp3freaks.co/5-important-ways-find-balance-career-goals-love-life/

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want To See Different On Romance Section In 2018? / Vacancy / I Need Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.