Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (180476 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
donniemc:

Help yourself!:
https://www.chupamobile.com/

Just save up $100 about (N38,000)

Buy this flashlight app for just $19:
https://www.chupamobile.com/android-full-applications/android-flashlight-app-962

Watch this video on how to get a Google Play Store account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fCJF2sN6Ko

Watch this video on how to monetize your apps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcTTjwXAbGo

Lastly,
Publish the app on the Play Store. If all these seem a little too complex for you. You can email the developer of the Flashlight app source code you bought to help you get a Google Play store account and publish the app!. Asking the dveloper for help will probably cost your a few buck$
though.

Goodluck!

What is the usefulness of this flashlight app? And are you saying all a person needs to learn android/ios are in the links and videos yu just shared? Can this make someone a guru at all? Is there a manual, and how long will it take to gain average ability if not perfection? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Is this d America Dream, i thought dey are so blessed

Prostitute

A teenage American model has finally sold her virginity for around $3 million to a wealthy Abu Dhabi businessman.

https://www.nairaland.com/4179629/18-year-old-model-sells-virginity-3m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by ruffcoin09(m): 12:54am On Nov 17, 2017
You are right my brother, i live in texas, i've been following up with this funny thread for a while, i just can't stop laughing at OP. Link up brother.
kroger:

You see why i say u are daft cheesy, before you can even take the certification you will need at least one year of on field experience, you start from becoming a clinical research coordinator then you move on to become a research associate, that was the path he took.. Don,t just go and dig up links and think what is written is final..

Let me share with you and others what also assisted me to be in the position i am today.. Ever before i traveled i was just like you arguing with anybody online (Nairaland) i never wanted knowledge just arguments on what i read online.. But i later changed and started making more inquiry from the fellow i was arguing with, and he gave me enough information and with Gods grace i traveled to US..

I never ever forever believed people make 6 figure income without a certificate until i met a guy HERE ON NAIARALAND someone introduced him as his mentor living in atlanta he is into Oracle DBA, i got in contact with him and the rest was history.. The worse thing you can do to yourself is arguing with people who have the first hand info and experience.. Dont just go and dig up links from the internet, i can give u links on NIGERIA IS THE POOREST COUNTRY OR SUDAN IS THE RICHEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.. The key is learn from those that have been there..

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 1:34am On Nov 17, 2017
You are laughing at me or you wanna add to the lies? What is the big deal about living in Texas? A state with over 17% poverty rate
ruffcoin09:
You are right my brother, i live in texas, i've been following up with this funny thread for a while, i just can't stop laughing at OP. Link up brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by ruffcoin09(m): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2017
Whats my own business with the poverty rate when i'm making it ?
timesup234:
You are laughing at me or you wanna add to the lies? What is the big deal about living in Texas? A state with over 17% poverty rate

6 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by donniemc: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2017
generationz:

Why did you drop out of school
Because i wanted to! and i really did not see the usefulness of a certificate!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by kroger: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
ruffcoin09:

Abeg leave that guy, i have concluded he has some mental illness.. will send u an email..

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
ruffcoin09:

So na we wen dey naija nor come dey make am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by ruffcoin09(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Na ur own business be that one, I'm less concerned about what you make bro, the most important thing is that I'm doing fine in this country regardless of whatever you guys think over there. I'll suggest you guys re apply for visa and make that trip before concluding.
spartacus11:

So na we wen dey naija nor come dey make am?

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
ruffcoin09:
Na ur own business be that one, I'm less concerned about what you make bro, the most important thing is that I'm doing fine in this country regardless of whatever you guys think over there. I'll suggest you guys re apply for visa and make that trip before concluding.

And u think no one is making it in naija dat we should all find visa and go abi

If u nor make am here, nor mean say others are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
donniemc:

Because i wanted to! and i really did not see the usefulness of a certificate!

Hmmn...that sentence is powerful...na real faith be that o... I am in similar situation as regards further studies, I jux dey vex angry angry Hope you wont mind if we chat on whatsapp zero, eight, zero, six, zero, seven, one, five, zero, five, nine. I will really appreciate it, cos the apps wey I dey see for that chupamobile front page costly ooo.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by ruffcoin09(m): 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Go back and read what i said, re-apply and make that trip, and of course you can visit and go back.
spartacus11:

And u think no one is making it in naija dat we should all find visa and go abi

If u nor make am here, nor mean say others are not.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
ruffcoin09:
Go back and read what i said, re-apply and make that trip, and of course you can visit and go back.

Check d title of d thread again..............

Many of our youth are perishing outside bcus of these lies

Y not tell d truth as it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by kroger: 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
ruffcoin09:

Guy u will just get headache for nothing grin grin..The truth is if u meet these guys talking trash u will spit.. person wen no reach you on a normal day go dey rub shoulders with you cos of the faceless forum called Nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
kroger:

Guy u will just get headache for nothing grin grin..The truth is if u meet these guys talking trash u will spit.. person wen no reach you on a normal day go dey rub shoulders with you cos of the faceless forum called Nairaland..
proud he-goat spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by arena07: 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
kroger:

bro u never reply me through the number I sent to ur email
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by kroger: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
arena07:
bro u never reply me through the number I sent to ur email

I just checked now and i didnt see any E mail bro.. i sent u a PM kindly check and reply sir.. Thanks
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by kroger: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by spartacus11(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
kroger:

https://www.nairaland.com/4181338/how-person-living-nigeria-rich#62453151 grin grin

.....All you'll ever need to be rich (and successful) is in your MIND and knowing yourself.....

It's not a Nigerian/african thing to be poor and it's not an American/first world thing to be rich...: )

Hope u saw dis post there

They are still lots of people with sense

Not our problem u guys believe it is only in US u will make it

I can get dis card if it was my dream too.. unfortunately it is not

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
donniemc:

No sir, Jesus is the genius!.

Me, i repeated ss1 grin grin grin
Lol...abeg how are we to divide that $100 budget after buying the $19 flashlight tin.The rest $81 nkoh? How we go spend am on top this tin? Then how much average can a person with a single app make for a start? You fit drop yur whatsaap number o bros, I no mind. Please cool smiley kiss kiss
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by jumzzy448: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
The way exceptionally rich people live in Nigeria is the way ordinary low income people live in the US.

Case closed. You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2017
jumzzy448:

Case closed. You've said it all.
no case closed. Low income people in the US. live like dogs. Even cockroach cant sleep in the kind of carton room you will see two people sharing. They have no life as they work like slave round the clock. They are depressed and more likely to commit suicide. They regret everyday their decision to migrate to the US.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Konquest: 1:41am On Nov 18, 2017
timesup234:
The funniest and most expensive joke I have heard from Nigerians doing menial jobs in the US. and earning between $1,500- $2,000, is claiming that they are richer than bank managers in Nigeria. I guess they make their money in America while spending it in Nigeria. This stupid joke need to stop. A Nigerian doing menial job in the US. at best can be compare to someone receiving 80,000 Monthly in Nigeria in purchasing power. A Nigerian doing odd jobs for 10 yrs will still be paying rent while a 10 yrs bank manager would have long built two to three houses with a lucrative investment. Nigerians in America need to stop converting currencies because it is clearly stated that if you earn $12,000 annually in America you are living in poverty
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
52 pages already?... Nice thread!

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Konquest: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2017
timesup234:
Harvard graduates dont even earn $60,000 as start up salary. A fool will always remain one even when surrounded with facts.

www.businessinsider.com/colleges-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-2015-8?IR=T/#25-lafayette-college-26
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Brilliant submissions as of 2015!
Fact as of 2017. grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Konquest:

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Brilliant submissions as of 2015!
Fact as of 2017. grin

I don't even know why you guys are giving that porcupine attention he doesn't deserve. Ignore the idiiot abeg, he doesn't worth your time. If America was that so bad, why are people all over the world hustling to move over here or do they think America only has Nigerian immigrants? Nigerians are just a fraction of immigrant population in America. If America was that bad, where did we get the money to remit over $5b from January to this month alone back to Nigeria? Do they even have an idea how much Nigerian government makes from Nigerians in diaspora? Ignorance they say is a big disease, smh!

4 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:

Hope u saw dis post there

They are still lots of people with sense

Not our problem u guys believe it is only in US u will make it

I can get dis card if it was my dream too.. unfortunately it is not

Keep deceiving yourself grin grin
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Konquest: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2017
teddybluez:
Boy, ain't gat no time for ya. It's 6:00am in Nigeria and you are already on Nairaland throwing tantrums, so much for being a millionaire. It's obvious ya ain't gat nothing doing, slum.dog millionaire. I won't stoop this low with you, #Deuces!
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@Teddybluez

This is the first time that I'll be contributing
on this thread.

Now I see what you mean... from your
November 6 encounter on this thread
which I have just quoted. grin

You really unleashed some fierce intercontinental
ballistic VERBAL jabs from your
location in Maryland, USA!

All the best and take charge! smiley
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by youngestland: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
The way exceptionally rich people live in Nigeria is the way ordinary low income people live in the US.

this is an insult to nigeria

whaaaaaat exceptional rich people are you kidding me
a young man not 40 yet stay in his own 3 bedroom bungalow ALONE have light 247 365 days constant water have people do things for him and 100% legit and thats the life of the least middle class in nigeria....and he his even respected everywhere he goes and you say a low income in yankee has a better life in what way please educate me because no low income guy can rent a room self contain in yankee ALONE and dont give me that light water bullshit even an average man in naija get solar these days I am waiting please because I have more to tell you about this middle class person

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.