Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (180292 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beautyaddy:

I still maintain that he didn't understand what the link he posted about RN salaries in the US means. The key word I guess he didn't understand is "Average" salary. The US has fifty states with different pay scales for their RN's.

Like I still maintain that the OP might not even know what the words "average salaries" means...lol!
I will leave you to keep reading till you get it since you are a slow learner. Sorry cant help
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by wonlasewonimi: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
naijaman3:

Why do you guys just like talking about your sales without mentioning what your business operating expenses look like? Two different businesses may be making the same sales while one is profitable and the other is not. One of the the reasons for this is that they each have different operating expenses which must be deducted from their sales to determine their profit. So tell us, what is your total operating expenses and also your profit for your 300K naira sales.

You are taking this beyond his capacity. Timesup234 is depressed. I can bet my brogues he had it rough in the US before being deported cheesy or how do you explain someone comparing the present state of Nigeria to the USA/Canada and trying to justify it.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
naijaman3:

Why do you guys just like talking about your sales without mentioning what your business operating expenses look like? Two different businesses may be making the same sales while one is profitable and the other is not. One of the the reasons for this is that they each have different operating expenses which must be deducted from their sales to determine their profit. So tell us, what is your total operating expenses and also your profit for your 300K naira sales.
even the US. economy depend on consumer spending. Any business with daily sales of 300k is profitable no matter the overhead cost

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by wonlasewonimi: 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
timesup234:
even the US. economy depend on consumer spending. Any business with daily sales of 300k is profitable no matter the overhead cost

I am sorry but you are daft. So if your expenses exceed your revenue you are still profitable?

6 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

I am sorry but you are daft. So if your expenses exceed your revenue you are still profitable?
sorry daft dude, i am not into productivity. We sell our goods at fixed price and make instant profit from each sales.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by wonlasewonimi: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
timesup234:
sorry daft dude, i am not into productivity. We sell our goods at fixed price and make instant profit from each sales.

There's no point arguing with you anymore, you don't know shyte!

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

There's no point arguing with you anymore, you don't know shyte!
yes from someone who have decided spit insults no matter what. The hatred of being exposed is unforgiven. Like the other dude wishing me death. Dont take it personal bro, those who seek truth will surely get it one day even if i never made this post. In 20yrs the US. embassy in Nigeria will look like a cemetery. The sheep will be awake, all thanks to me and the other honorable guys for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by naijaman3: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2017
naijaman3:

timesup234:

timesup234:

The two statements above from you confirm what most people here have been saying that you don't know what you are talking about from the start of this thread. Now I agree with them. But before I totally give up on you I will try to break it down for you with the hope that you will understand.

No matter the volume of your sale, if you don't manage your business very well your overhead cost will be more than your revenue (your sales in this case). In which case you will be operating at a loss. Take note that: Profit = Sales (Revenue) - Cost of Good Sold - Operating Expenses (or Overhead Cost). So, even if your operating cost is "Zero" which I doubt, you still need to remove what it cost you to buy the goods you claim to be selling from the price that you sell the goods for in order to determine your profit. So, again while I am not saying that you are not making profit daily (I agree you are making a profit), what I need you to state is what the amount of the profit is. Is it all of the 300K Naira (which can not be true because you will at least pay for the goods you are selling) or N200K or N100K or 10K etc ?

Your response to this will determine if I should totally give up on you.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:47am On Nov 22, 2017
naijaman3:

The two statements above from you confirm what most people here have been saying that you don't know what you are talking about from the start of this thread. Now I agree with them. But before I totally give up on you I will try to break it down for you with the hope that you will understand.

No matter the volume of your sale, if you don't manage your business very well your overhead cost will be more than your revenue (your sales in this case). In which case you will be operating at a loss. Take note that: Profit = Sales (Revenue) - Cost of Good Sold - Operating Expenses (or Overhead Cost). So, even if your operating cost is "Zero" which I doubt, you still need to remove what it cost you to buy the goods you claim to be selling from the price that you sell the goods for in order to determine your profit. So, again while I am not saying that you are not making profit daily (I agree you are making a profit), what I need you to state is what the amount of the profit is. Is it all of the 300K Naira (which can not be true because you will at least pay for the goods you are selling) or N200K or N100K or 10K etc ?

Your response to this will determine if I should totally give up on you.

young man can we get back to the fact that nigerians are suffering in america? Calculating my business for me like you even know what i am doing for a living. I am making profit. I told you my sales and you expect me to tell you my profit as well. Even people living in the village dont need to attend harvard to do their minus and plus. It cant be personal now when you cant score points on the original reason for this post
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by TUBLEZ(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2017
timesup234:
young man can we get back to the fact that nigerians are suffering in america? Calculating my business for me like you even know what i am doing for a living. I am making profit. I told you my sales and you expect me to tell you my profit as well. Even people living in the village dont need to attend harvard to do their minus and plus. It cant be personal now when you cant score points on the original reason for this post
Funny dude.. I wonder why people r still replying u, when u r bragging abt ur daily sales and not ur daily profit. Most businesses in Nigeria (buying & selling) gives little but constant profit as turnover. If u sell a goods of 1M ur profit won't be above 5-10% so i will take it that u make sales of 300k and profit 30k daily.. Don't full ur followers

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2017
TUBLEZ:
Funny dude.. I wonder why people r still replying u, when u r bragging abt ur daily sales and not ur daily profit. Most businesses in Nigeria (buying & selling) gives little but constant profit as turnover. If u sell a goods of 1M ur profit won't be above 5-10% so i will take it that u make sales of 300k and profit 30k daily.. Don't full ur followers
they are replying me because they know i am telling the truth. I am a peace loving fellow and want the best for everyone but not those who choose to insult me when they cant prove me wrong.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Good day ,

Please I need info on how to learn programming, coding IOS/ANDROID in Lagos. I await your valuable response.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by classy90: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please guys let's stay on the topic....... Making a sales of 300k daily is nothing because people make more than that in day, but the point is how much is ur profit if you take away the cost of the goods and the overhead cost that should be the question...All the same.....please let's stay on the topic......
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Oluwafemidan90: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
timesup234:

As regards the nigerians that are suffering in America, i would advise you speak for yourself/family

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by flyinghorse123: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
To me there's no point arguing on this everybody/everyone should do whatever him/her wishes and fit deem to better their life either by staying or travelling out. There are some people that if they don't move from wherever they are they won't make it and vice verse we should all ask for God's guidance that's all. Home or abroad both are good it all depends and boils down to individual goals and desires

7 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 12:58am On Nov 23, 2017
hmmm..this is war without end
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2017
chrisjohn234:
hmmm..this is war without end
I am not at war with anyone. People just need to admit it is tough everywhere. No place give u extra opportunity, success can be attained anywhere. It is inward not location

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
donniemc:

Great!,
am glad you are making a comeback into the world of programming. honestly i think you should just learn

Kotlin (For Android Development)
https://kotlinlang.org/

Swift(for Ios development):
https://developer.apple.com/swift/

Also since you are a php guru you should take a look at Laravel

https://laravel.com/

If you can master any of these 3 languages you should be good to go....also Artificial intelligence is booming!. Also i would like to work on my English. As you can see my "punctuation" is very terrible grin grin grin. Am guessing we can both help ourselves here grin

Hi Bros, thank you so much for your many helps. I bought the flashlight app. Now I am stuck on how to publish it. Seems they talk about reskining or editing or so. Though the documentation is their, explanatory though but my head never settle well. Please, how did yu get about yurs as a starter? I just need ideas. Abeg no forsake your boy here o. I have decided to get through with this, and I am gonna forge ahead by fire by thunder. Please, help more. I am not considering paying any developer for this though. Thanks.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by donniemc: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
sharpwriter:

Hi Bros, thank you so much for your many helps. I bought the flashlight app. Now I am stuck on how to publish it. Seems they talk about reskining or editing or so. Though the documentation is their, explanatory though but my head never settle well. Please, how did yu get about yurs as a starter? I just need ideas. Abeg no forsake your boy here o. I have decided to get through with this, and I am gonna forge ahead by fire by thunder. Please, help more. I am not considering paying any developer for this though. Thanks.

Hey bro, In the middle of something important right now. Will give you very detailed instruction tomorrow morning.

Congratulations!
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
donniemc:

Hey bro, In the middle of something important right now. Will give you very detailed instruction tomorrow morning.

Congratulations!

Okay, thanks sir cool cool cool ...one more question. I read about something: When you finally published your apps, are they all enlisted under free app or you priced them. If you priced them, how can we set price right that will not be too costly or too cheap. Thanks. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by donniemc: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
sharpwriter:

Okay, thanks sir cool cool cool ...one more question. I read about something: When you finally published your apps, are they all enlisted under free app or you priced them. If you priced them, how can we set price right that will not be too costly or too cheap. Thanks. smiley smiley smiley

Hello,
There are 3 ways you can monetize an app:

1. Freemium model:
[/b]Make the app free to download but include Google Admob ads in it. The more people download your app the more your ad money goes up.This is by far the best monetisation strategy as your admob money keeps increasing over time.So in the long run you can make Thousands or even hundreds thousands of dollar annually form one app. For instance some apps that were published 3 years ago are still today generating huge revenues for the developers that made them. Its a smart way to make money work for you!

Example:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicstreaming.freemusic

[b]2.In-app purchases:

This model is a hybrid model between paid and free apps.It is popularly used in Games like Candy crush, Clash of Clans. The app is free to download but it requires the users to make purchases. For instance a game with In-app purchases might require its users to purchase coins so that they can use the coins to purchase upgrades in the game to level up their character.

You can also use this model with freemium model apps. For instance you can ask your users to purchases a $2.00 upgrade that prevents your apps from showing admob advertisment.
Here are some Games with In-app purchases system:

1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
2. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans
3. https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6054197513203380012

3.Paid apps:

This model requires your users to pay a certain amount before they can even download your app. this model looks very lucrative as you can charge every user before they even download your apps.

So for instance if you have 10,000 downloads and your charge $2.000 per downloads that means you have made $20,000 from app downloads alone. However this model is not advisable and quite unpopular because most users would rather test the app first before paying for it. The same way you would have a phone tested first before you make payment for it at Slot.

Also,
Another downside to this model is piracy!. So if the app is very popular one of your users can pay, download the app and then share the apk for free on the internet where people can just download the app to their devices for free.

Examples include :
Hitman Sniper:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid (It cost $1 to purchase it on the Play store)

Now here is a link the .apk of the game that has been pirated on the internet:
http://rexdl.com/android/hitman-sniper-apk-mod-data-download.html/

You can just download the apk to your phone, install it and start playing the game. You don't even need to pay the $1 fee. Hence the Paid app model is usually not advisable!.

Those are the 3 mediums of monetisation on the Google Play store! feel free to use any of them in your respective apps
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
donniemc:

Hello,
There are 3 ways you can monetize an app:

1. Freemium model:
[/b]Make the app free to download but include Google Admob ads in it. The more people download your app the more your ad money goes up.This is by far the best monetisation strategy as your admob money keeps increasing over time.So in the long run you can make Thousands or even hundreds thousands of dollar annually form one app. For instance some apps that were published 3 years ago are still today generating huge revenues for the developers that made them. Its a smart way to make money work for you!

Example:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musicstreaming.freemusic

[b]2.In-app purchases:

This model is a hybrid model between paid and free apps.It is popularly used in Games like Candy crush, Clash of Clans. The app is free to download but it requires the users to make purchases. For instance a game with In-app purchases might require its users to purchase coins so that they can use the coins to purchase upgrades in the game to level up their character.

You can also use this model with freemium model apps. For instance you can ask your users to purchases a $2.00 upgrade that prevents your apps from showing admob advertisment.
Here are some Games with In-app purchases system:

1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
2. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashofclans
3. https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6054197513203380012

3.Paid apps:

This model requires your users to pay a certain amount before they can even download your app. this model looks very lucrative as you can charge every user before they even download your apps.

So for instance if you have 10,000 downloads and your charge $2.000 per downloads that means you have made $20,000 from app downloads alone. However this model is not advisable and quite unpopular because most users would rather test the app first before paying for it. The same way you would have a phone tested first before you make payment for it at Slot.

Also,
Another downside to this model is piracy!. So if the app is very popular one of your users can pay, download the app and then share the apk for free on the internet where people can just download the app to their devices for free.

Examples include :
Hitman Sniper:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid (It cost $1 to purchase it on the Play store)

Now here is a link the .apk of the game that has been pirated on the internet:
http://rexdl.com/android/hitman-sniper-apk-mod-data-download.html/

You can just download the apk to your phone, install it and start playing the game. You don't even need to pay the $1 fee. Hence the Paid app model is usually not advisable!.

Those are the 3 mediums of monetisation on the Google Play store! feel free to use any of them in your respective apps

Yea thanks bros. I think I will go with the ad mob own. Meanwhile you forgot to address the first and original question which is below. cool cool You promised a detailed explanation:

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
1)IT is only Nigerians that complain about Nigeria and lack of opportunity in Nigeria while Chinese,Americans,Philippine,Lebanese etc and sharp Nigerians make lot of money legally in Nigeria.
2)Only Nigerians going abroad will be sold in auction in Libya as slaves just because they want to travel out.
3) Only Nigerians abroad will be seen doing drugs,credit card scam and other illicit in foreign countries.
4)Only nigerians abroad will hate his fellow Nigerians but can respect white men as if they are God
5)Only Nigerians abroad that live fake life in america but spend big in Nigeria after saving for centuries
6)Only Nigerians abroad will call African-americans akata but behave worst than akatas and want to be/behave/talk like akata with ebonics accent when they arrive in nigeria.
7)Only nigerians abroad that accept other foreign culture so easily and very proud not to speak their native language,funny enough the foreign culture they accept dont accept them fully and still look down on them as people without a history.
coolIt is only nigerians that prefer marrying a white woman just to be with her for visa,money while they sit all days in their her apartment doing nothing and then brags to his friend that he is sharp guy.
9) it is only nigerians abroad that will remit "21 billion dollars" but no impact on the economy when the real fact is in 2015 nigerians abroad remitted $21 million and in 2016 $35 million dollars.
10)only Nigerians that will testify in church after getting visa to go and suffer.
11) only Nigerians do not understand the difference between a tourist and an immigrant.
12) only nigerians will sell all their asset to travel abroad,only to be scam in their destination and become homeless and will still claim they are living better than nigerian at home,really!
13) only Nigerians will do shit jobs abroad and be proud of it,then brag they earn more than a bank manager.who told you so?
14)only nigerians thinks the word america is a land where dollars is picked from trees in public.

I just wish all the strength,zeal and determination,we use to get visa to do stupid jobs abroad,if we had use the strength,zeal and determnination to make nigeria a better place,Nigeria would have been a better place and the american visa or uk visa would have been very easy to get.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
thebosstrevor:
1)IT is only Nigerians that complain about Nigeria and lack of opportunity in Nigeria while Chinese,Americans,Philippine,Lebanese etc and sharp Nigerians make lot of money legally in Nigeria.
2)Only Nigerians going abroad will be sold in auction in Libya as slaves just because they want to travel out.
3) Only Nigerians abroad will be seen doing drugs,credit card scam and other illicit in foreign countries.
4)Only nigerians abroad will hate his fellow Nigerians but can respect white men as if they are God
5)Only Nigerians abroad that live fake life in america but spend big in Nigeria after saving for centuries
6)Only Nigerians abroad will call African-americans akata but behave worst than akatas and want to be/behave/talk like akata with ebonics accent when they arrive in nigeria.
7)Only nigerians abroad that accept other foreign culture so easily and very proud not to speak their native language,funny enough the foreign culture they accept dont accept them fully and still look down on them as people without a history.
coolIt is only nigerians that prefer marrying a white woman just to be with her for visa,money while they sit all days in their foreign apartment rented by the white woman and then brags to his friend that he is sharp guy.
9) it is only nigerians abroad that will remit "21 billion dollars" but no impact on the economy when the real fact is in 2015 nigerians abroad remitted $21 million and in 2016 $35 million dollars.
10)only Nigerians that will testify in church after getting visa to go and suffer.
11) only Nigerians do not understand the difference between a tourist and an immigrant.
12) only nigerians will sell all their asset to travel abroad,only to be scam in their destination and become homeless and will still claim they are living better than nigerian at home,really!
13) only Nigerians will do shit jobs abroad and be proud of it,then brag they earn more than a bank manager.who told you so?
14)only nigerians thinks the word america is a land where dollars is picked from trees in public.

I just wish all the strength,zeal and determination,we use to get visa to do stupid jobs abroad,if we had use the strength,zeal and determnination to make nigeria a better place,Nigeria would have been a better place and the american visa or uk visa would have been very easy to get.

well said! But they will never wake up and smell the coffee. The days of raising your shoulder cos you live in your slave masters country are over
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chokey419(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2017
timesup234:
I am not at war with anyone. People just need to admit it is tough everywhere. No place give u extra opportunity, success can be attained anywhere. It is inward not location
Best thing you have said so far.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by proeast(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2017
Caleb5:
I think I understand this op.
A US guy I know was earning $750 monthly and was always complaining of been broke.One single good property, he doesn't have.
Me that started making close to that last year as a freelancer bought a land within 4 months.
Ofcourse, someone earning like $500 in Nigeria is better than someone earning $2000 in US. It boils down to cost of living differences, that your guy earning $750 in US is considered as poverty stricken in US because he cant even afford to live in a studio apartment (one room self contain), what about other bills? The truth is that Nigerians abroad suffer to make it big abroad by keeping multiple jobs while those at home most times dont either because the jobs are not available or they are not smart enough. The world is changing & outsourcing to freelancers in third world countries like Nigeria, India etc are creating jobs in those places & the advantage is that you earn more and spend less.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by daddyfisayo2015: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2017
My own submission is that it is better to leave in someone country rather than going to other countries to huzzle. It is only the infrastructural difference and hopefully one day a better government will be in place and create good institutions and even Nigerians in diaspora will be agitating to come home. By then all issues of bad roads , erratic power supply, good portable water would have been a history and Nigeria will be the real giant African has our rightful position

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
Nigerians in the Diaspora

Failing to show our brothers and sisters ( back home) the full picture of how tough life can be out here in western countries. Long work hours, struggling to make ends meet every day, lots of adversity to overcome. Many of you are struggling to make ends meet, but when you send your pictures back home. you send pictures of you in front of big famous stadiums, famous luxury stores, giving a one-sided picture of your whole lifestyle in western countries. The truth is that Life is tough out here too, my friends. It is not a cake walk you pretend it to be.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
thebosstrevor:
Nigerians in the Diaspora

Failing to show our brothers and sisters ( back home) the full picture of how tough life can be out here in western countries. Long work hours, struggling to make ends meet every day, lots of adversity to overcome. Many of you are struggling to make ends meet, but when you send your pictures back home. you send pictures of you in front of big famous stadiums, famous luxury stores, giving a one-sided picture of your whole lifestyle in western countries. The truth is that Life is tough out here too, my friends. It is not a cake walk you pretend it to be.
They claim to remit over 20 billion dollars annually which is one big fat lie because there is more money going out of Nigeria than coming in.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sharpwriter(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
timesup234:
well said! But they will never wake up and smell the coffee. The days of raising your shoulder cos you live in your slave masters country are over

Lolzzz... Number 10 got me. It is really funny. Even though if they are not suffering or going to suffer abroad, it still makes no sense as testimony because abroad is not heaven nah. It only showcases ignorance and folly. But maybe God likes it like that, because for some, they will actually get to learn the hard way to know that it is not all rosy any where in the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Starkid3010(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
timesup234:
no problem
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Starkid3010(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
proeast:
Ofcourse, someone earning like $500 in Nigeria is better than someone earning $2000 in US. It boils down to cost of living differences, that your guy earning $750 in US is considered as poverty stricken in US because he cant even afford to live in a studio apartment (one room self contain), what about other bills? The truth is that Nigerians abroad suffer to make it big abroad by keeping multiple jobs while those at home most times dont either because the jobs are not available or they are smart enough. The world is changing & outsourcing to freelancers in third world countries like Nigeria, India etc are creating jobs in those places & the advantage is that you earn more and spend less.
in ur own view

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.