Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (180107 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2017
In the end i have come to a personal conviction that there no basis to compare america and nigeria cause the background foundation varies ..even within nigeria the hausa mans want differ from the igbo...while the american get all his good thing in life immedatly on loan are enjoy his life while paying up over 30 years the nigerian saves for 30 years ,cut coners ,do corruption to enjoy same ...in nigeria the hausa muslim man plan for the day with faith that tomorrow will take care of itself while his igbo counterpart is futurist

6 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 20, 2017
If u give a hausa man 10 m naira and a igbo guy 10 m the hausa guy will first buy a honda 2 m , then marry 1m then go for hajj 1 m before thinking of bussiness ..if the bussiness booms a little an updrage of car and 2 wife....while the igbo guy will rent a shop and fly to china to import substandard goods to double the money to 20 m and open more stores...many of my rich ibo friends cant dare dole out 5 million to buy a car despite wort over 50 m but hausa guy with 15 m will buy a car of 5 m and no regets

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2017
To end this debate we should be comparing america with canada or uk or australia they have similar fundamental....while we compare nigeria with ghana, argentina brasil ,mexico,

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
The average median price house is $5hk and $3hk house can't sit on a 4500sq ft? Where are you getting your skewed up information from? Men, I never knew your type existed. Thanks to a faceless and ill-monitored forum like nairaland.
dotard! Leave my page!! Since you cant read properly. You expect a doctor to live a $200,000 sugar box house? A $500k home is nothing, even people who dont earn half of what doctors make buy them. Weather you like it or not America is a capitalist state deep in greed and competition. I see you enjoy being dumb!
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
dotard! Leave my page!! Since you cant read properly. You expect a doctor to buy a $200,000 sugar box house? I see you enjoy being dumb!
there no need to fight please...

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 7:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Alikote:
there no need to fight please...
Sir that dude cant read properly. My comment is very clear-"the average median house a doctor is expected to mortgage". I have been to over 30 states and i have never seen a doctor live in a shanty town. They all live in rich and influential suburbs. A $500,000 home is nothing, it is just a bit above average
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
Sir that dude cant read properly. My comment is very clear-"the average median house a doctor is expected to mortgage". I have been to over 30 states and i have never seen a doctor live in a shanty town. They all live in rich and influential suburbs. A $500,000 home is nothing, it is just a bit above average
it seems the bigger pay the bigger debt you are encourage to ttake..correct nigeria man go take small morgate to save some dollars wire home ...in nigeria you expected to help extended family unlike oyinbo

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by TUBLEZ(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Alikote:
be real 18 hr really and no tax deduction abi na which country u dey
don't quote me if u don't know abt the system, ur friend is working as an illegal immigrant
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by TUBLEZ(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
Dont mind that clown. Nobody works 18hrs a day in America. Thats over 90hrs for the five working days in a week. No one is even capable of working 90 hrs in a full week. Even machines dont work that much. I will be back later in the evening to fire bombs at those two folks above
really? Are u serious? So u don't even know Naija guys in Yankee do 2-3 jobs? Let me leave u with ur ignorance
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
TUBLEZ:
don't quote me if u don't know abt the system, ur friend is working as an illegal immigrant
my friends dont do burger flips but are phd students and graduants on pdtf sholarships ..other are on study leave with pay or working on reasearch asistance ....the one that just came back bought a repossed house for 90000 dollars and renovate and put for sale..and also have one in nebraska on morgate his wife work for a canada company in usa and he has a green card .lastly he has 4 flat body trucks working for him in apapa....say hello to your robotic friends on 18 hr work daily we might need them in dangote refinary as loaders

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2017
TUBLEZ:
really? Are u serious? So u don't even know Naija guys in Yankee do 2-3 jobs? Let me leave u with ur ignorance
I even thought you live in America. No wonde you keep posting rubbish after rubbish. Now listen and listen very good. Because you do three or four jobs doesnt mean you work 18hrs a day. You are given shift and hours. Your first job might give you 32hrs in a week and you are expected to come to work only thrice in a week. Your second job might be a night shift and you choose the hour you will be available. Nobody works 90hrs a week in America not even machines. Most people with 3 jobs dont even work 75hrs a week.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by TUBLEZ(m): 8:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Alikote:
my friends dont do burger flips but are phd students and graduants on pdtf sholarships ..other are on study leave with pay or working on reasearch asistance ....the one that just came back bought a repossed house for 90000 dollars and renovate and put for sale..and also have one in nebraska on morgate his wife work for a canada company in usa and he has a green card .lastly he has 4 flat body trucks working for him in apapa....say hello to your robotic friends on 18 hr work daily we might need them in dangote refinary as loaders
he earns $1600 in a month and bought a house of $90,000.. The other on leave and working his he supposed to work?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by TUBLEZ(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
I even thought you live in America. No wonde you keep posting rubbish after rubbish. Now listen and listen very good. Because you do three or four jobs doesnt mean you work 18hrs a day. You are given shift and hours. Your first job might give you 32hrs in a week and you are expected to come to work only thrice in a day. Your second job might be a night shift and you choose the hour you will be available. Nobody works 90hrs a week in America not even machines. Most people with 3 jobs dont even work 75hrs a week.
I hv someone who does 8hrs day and 8hrs night so u r the one keeping posting rubbish here

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
TUBLEZ:
I hv someone who does 8hrs day and 8hrs night so u r the one keeping posting rubbish here
You are being lied to. While it is possible to work 8hrs day and 8 hrs night it is impossible to do it for 5 days straight. Nobody works 80 hrs a week in America. Anyone who even work more than 40 hrs a week is a slave. The simple truth is that immigrants are slaves. The American dream that is a mirage demands you work for just 40hrs a week(8hrs everyday from Monday to Friday. You are supposed to rest Saturday and Sunday). Anything beyond that is slavery no matter how much you are paid
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
TUBLEZ:
he earns $1600 in a month and bought a house of $90,000.. The other on leave and working his he supposed to work?
he came with his money from Nigeria (120,000) dollars,and found out that most Apapa guys posting flashy chilling US pictures are in -120,000 dollar negative but having nice houses and car(temporary) if you can meet payment..... study leave is granted by Nigeria goverment to it workers to study abroad....for up to 4 years while still on employment and getting notional promotion with you mate and drawing up your salary ....till u graduate and return back ...most lecturer in the university are granted this leave for Phd programs abroad....it tripple enjoyment (u are on ptdf scholarship(30,000 pounds) tution , 1000 pounds monthly stipends ,partime work(20 hrs) bring in another 500 pound weekly plus your Nijia salary(180 K )rolling ...u can be lucky to be a graduate assistance on phd (1000 pounds).... read more on study leave with pay in Nigerian civil service book

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
dotard! Leave my page!! Since you cant read properly. You expect a doctor to live a $200,000 sugar box house? A $500k home is nothing, even people who dont earn half of what doctors make buy them. Weather you like it or not America is a capitalist state deep in greed and competition. I see you enjoy being dumb!
And if a Doctor lives in a $2hk house, is that a crime? It's obvious you don't know anything about US aside bullshitss you are reading on the internet. There are lots of states in US where you could get a very beautiful house within that price range, you dimwit. And to think you are calling a $2hk house sugar box house when I am very sure you aren't worth $5k is totally disgusting to say the least. Keep spewing trash just to support your brainless argument..church rat grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
TUBLEZ:
So you got just 8hrs to sleep and do other things like go to church, shopping, cook, wash, clean, visit friends etc? How does that work? Doesn't add up.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
chrisjohn234:
So you got just 8hrs to sleep and do other things like go to church, shopping, cook, wash, clean, visit friends etc? How does that work? Doesn't add up.
he is in america dreamer mode imaginary hallucination...abi na robocop

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
And if a Doctor lives in a $2hk house, is that a crime? It's obvious you don't know anything about US aside bullshitss you are reading on the internet. There are lots of states in US where you could get a very beautiful house within that price range, you dimwit. And to think you are calling a $2hk house sugar box house when I am very sure you aren't worth $5k is totally disgusting to say the least. Keep spewing trash just to support your brainless argument..church rat grin grin
Too much Spiderman, Superman and Captain america don damage this one brain. I don't blame you though, the America illusion have been sold to the dumbtard from a very tender age. You have lost complete control of your reasoning.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
timesup234:
Too much Spiderman, Superman and Captain america don damage this one brain. I don't blame you though, the America illusion have been sold to the dumbtard from a very tender age. You have lost complete control of your reasoning.
Just the same way your brain has been damaged in a society where you can't even get a decent medical attention in this day and age, at least I am better off than you. Deal with it and stop hating boy! US is not meant for everyone just the same way Nigeria is not meant for everyone, numbskull tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
Just the same way your brain has been damaged in a society where you can't even get a decent medical attention in this day and age, at least I am better off than you. Deal with it and stop hating boy! US is not meant for everyone just the same way Nigeria is not meant for everyone, numbskull tongue tongue
royal rumble go soon start

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Alikote:
royal rumble go soon start
Lol, not really. He is not worth my time, just wanted to give him a lil bit of the venom he's been dishing out for a while now. I am free today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
Lol, not really. He is not worth my time, just wanted to give him a lil bit of the venom he's been dishing out for a while now. I am free today grin grin
Your arms are too short to box with me. Since I rendered you useless intellctually, you wanna turn it into a personal fight. Since i came the number of those applying for a US. visa reduced drastically. I have saved lives programmed on a path to destruction. The world will celebrate me.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chokey419(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2017
timesup234:
Your arms are too short to box with me. Since I rendered you useless intellctually, you wanna turn it into a personal fight. Since i came the number of those applying for a US. reduced drastically. I have saved lives programmed on a path of destruction. The world will celebrate me.
Are you in the US?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 21, 2017
chokey419:
Are you in the US?
Who dash him US lol, ignore the bastarrd. He is probably somewhere in ajegunle typing bullshiits on nairaland.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 21, 2017
timesup234:
Your arms are too short to box with me. Since I rendered you useless intellctually, you wanna turn it into a personal fight. Since i came the number of those applying for a US. visa reduced drastically. I have saved lives programmed on a path to destruction. The world will celebrate me.
That's what your little brain tells you, right?@bolded. Dude, if the way you sound is a mark of being intelligent, I would rather remain as dumbfuck as you are grin grin. And stop googling me, mr googler. The next time I get a hit from you, I will expose your true identity. You think cos nairaland is faceless, you can hide behind your tecno phone and type shits, without knowing you leave traces behind. Be warned, squirrel grin grin
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
Who dash him US lol, ignore the bastarrd. He is probably somewhere in ajegunle typing bullshiits on nairaland.
America visa is the easiest thing to get. Who boast about that these days when even palm wine tapper, moi moi sellers and truck pushers are being given visas? Your sad life has dug you deep into a hole to even realize what is going on around you. Getting a US. visa is far easier than buying a sachet pure water on the street corner.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 21, 2017
timesup234:
America visa is the easiest thing to get. Who boast about that these days when even palm wine tapper, moi moi sellers and truck pushers are being given visas? Your sad life has dug you deep into a hole to even realize what is going on around you. Getting a US. visa is far easier than buying a sachet pure water on the street corner.
Jezz, smh! Dude, I give up on your pathetic life/lies cool cool. But my warning still remains, one more google search from you and I will expose your dirty ratchet ass! And pls, go to bed and stop trolling on nairaland, it's past your bed time boy! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 2:25am On Dec 21, 2017
PaulSimon2020:
Jezz, smh! Dude, I give up on your pathetic life/lies cool cool. But my warning still remains, one more google search from you and I will expose your dirty ratchet ass! And pls, go to bed and stop trolling on nairaland, it's past your bed time boy! grin grin
Before you expose me why don't you expose the lies in every of my google search. You should be more comfortable exposing the lies that 35 yrs old are still living with their parents in the United States. There are more 35 yrs old living at home with their parents in America than Nigeria. Put me to shame on that then proceed and expose my identity. You haven't score a single point yet, all your posts are garbage and shows sign of mental lapses. A mental institution is missing an inmate
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by samhay: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
kroger:
Why did u ignore Ken4jj post like a plague grin grin He just summarized everything.. Case closed..

Despite the fact that you still called him out, he still ignored

Lmao...... Dude couldn't tackle the facts

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by lordbayus: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
ken4jj:

@Timesup234 and co,this analysis below settles the argument.

The problem with Nigeria is our mentality. An average Nigerian is all about money, money, houses, SUV etc and this is why this question is always coming up. Because of our greed and our ability to acquire, acquire and acquire, our society have been built on storing money, properties. It is not surprising to see Nigerians in Nigeria with fat bank account, many houses with high fence and big gate, high SUV yet the street they live is littered with bad roads and full of generator noise because that is what we care about.

The western world is different because they are not built for people to store money. Their system is designed for money to circulate. This is why even services we pay peanuts for here is Nigeria is costly abroad. Everyone is given the opportunity to live a base life and if you want to be rich you can use your brain and do something extraordinary. For example, a barber, cleaner, nanny etc in the western world has the opportunity to live a normal life. He can save a little money, make a little down payment and buy a house or car on mortgage despite being just a barber. He gets to enjoy his tokunbo car and 2 bedroom apartment even though he is paying for it in the next 10 years. Even if he dies today before he finish paying, he cannot say that he didn’t enjoy the basic things of life. Enjoying the basic things of life is not left for the rich alone.
In Nigeria, some people can never enjoy the basic things of life forever. For example, a cleaner, nanny etc can never buy a car because Nigeria is designed for the rich to exploit the poor and there is no buffer to help the poor.

A top bank manager earning more than 1 million naira a month cannot bring out just 50k from his millions to pay a Nanny or gateman. Instead he will go and bring one Ekaite from the village whom he will exploit as slave. Ekaite will do all the jobs in the house and will not even go to school for the first 3 years. After 3 years, they will now send her to a local school where children sit on the floor even though their own children are going to posh schools. During Christmas, they give Ekaite’s family a bag of rice and 20k and the family is happy due to poverty. But this same man store millions of naira in his account and building lots of houses yet his aboki gateman is just paid 10k a month because he does not deserve any good life afterall he is a common gateman. In the western world, the bank manager will have over 60% of his earnings go into the payment of other services. That means he will pay the Nanny, guards, gardeners, cleaners, barber etc that works for him an hourly minimum wage. So he has little money to save and build mansions here and there but the good thing is that the people in the lower cadre live a normal life off him and the money circulates.

The Nigerian society is built for exploitation unlike the western world. The greatest disservice to poor man in Nigeria is that they are not paid hourly. The rich man/organizations takes all their time and pay them pea nut at the end of the month but a poor man aboard can work 24 hours and be paid for those 24 hours if he has the strength.

So before you travel, you need to understand how the western society works and what exactly you want. If your aim is to make millions and become rich, build houses here and there, the western society is not for you, you can become rich easier in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria, you can become rich overnight.
You can go to china, import some substandard goods into the country, bribe SON and customs and sell your goods and make mega millions in a jiffy and build your mansions here and there. If you run a business, you can avoid paying taxes, just tip the FIRS and they would look the other way and you take those taxes you should have paid and build mansions for yourself, you are rich! The FIRS,Custom, SON guys make mega money and build their own mansions, you make your own mega money too, the ordinary people and the government are shortchanged but the govt is not bothered because they loot their own from crude oil directly. In fact, Nigeria is a goldmine if you have the mind and can throw away your conscience. Dem no born you well to not pay your taxes in the western world or do anyhow in the western world. Hiring a nanny alone could wipe off your savings monthly abroad.

If you work in many organizations, you may not have to touch your salary because you will be getting illegal cash every day. For example, if you work in immigration, you will be getting 3k, 4k from people who want to get their passport else they may have to wait for one year to get it. If you work in universities, you will be getting extra 3k, 4k, 2k from people who wants their transcripts else they will look for your results for the next one year and so many examples. If you add up this monies, you can see that you are getting more than your salary from your little office. This is how Nigeria works, No wonder these civil servants you see have a lot of money. This is what you can never get abroad.

So you can see that it is easy to make it in Nigeria but it comes at a cost. A country where nothing works. No light, no water, bad roads, bad schools, hospitals, insecurity etc. There is no fine house in Nigeria that does not have a high fence and a big gate. In the western world, you would hardly see a fenced house because the police is 2 minutes away from your phone call.

So our mentality is different from the western world. While the western world cares more about the larger society, we care about our individual self and individual wealth and this is why we are richer individually than them but they are richer and better collectively as a society than us. The question you should ask before you travel is what you value more as an individual.

spot on. Nigerians are slave to Money.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Timhortons: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
ken4jj:

@Timesup234 and co,this analysis below settles the argument.

The problem with Nigeria is our mentality. An average Nigerian is all about money, money, houses, SUV etc and this is why this question is always coming up. Because of our greed and our ability to acquire, acquire and acquire, our society have been built on storing money, properties. It is not surprising to see Nigerians in Nigeria with fat bank account, many houses with high fence and big gate, high SUV yet the street they live is littered with bad roads and full of generator noise because that is what we care about.

The western world is different because they are not built for people to store money. Their system is designed for money to circulate. This is why even services we pay peanuts for here is Nigeria is costly abroad. Everyone is given the opportunity to live a base life and if you want to be rich you can use your brain and do something extraordinary. For example, a barber, cleaner, nanny etc in the western world has the opportunity to live a normal life. He can save a little money, make a little down payment and buy a house or car on mortgage despite being just a barber. He gets to enjoy his tokunbo car and 2 bedroom apartment even though he is paying for it in the next 10 years. Even if he dies today before he finish paying, he cannot say that he didn’t enjoy the basic things of life. Enjoying the basic things of life is not left for the rich alone.
In Nigeria, some people can never enjoy the basic things of life forever. For example, a cleaner, nanny etc can never buy a car because Nigeria is designed for the rich to exploit the poor and there is no buffer to help the poor.

A top bank manager earning more than 1 million naira a month cannot bring out just 50k from his millions to pay a Nanny or gateman. Instead he will go and bring one Ekaite from the village whom he will exploit as slave. Ekaite will do all the jobs in the house and will not even go to school for the first 3 years. After 3 years, they will now send her to a local school where children sit on the floor even though their own children are going to posh schools. During Christmas, they give Ekaite’s family a bag of rice and 20k and the family is happy due to poverty. But this same man store millions of naira in his account and building lots of houses yet his aboki gateman is just paid 10k a month because he does not deserve any good life afterall he is a common gateman. In the western world, the bank manager will have over 60% of his earnings go into the payment of other services. That means he will pay the Nanny, guards, gardeners, cleaners, barber etc that works for him an hourly minimum wage. So he has little money to save and build mansions here and there but the good thing is that the people in the lower cadre live a normal life off him and the money circulates.

The Nigerian society is built for exploitation unlike the western world. The greatest disservice to poor man in Nigeria is that they are not paid hourly. The rich man/organizations takes all their time and pay them pea nut at the end of the month but a poor man aboard can work 24 hours and be paid for those 24 hours if he has the strength.

So before you travel, you need to understand how the western society works and what exactly you want. If your aim is to make millions and become rich, build houses here and there, the western society is not for you, you can become rich easier in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria, you can become rich overnight.
You can go to china, import some substandard goods into the country, bribe SON and customs and sell your goods and make mega millions in a jiffy and build your mansions here and there. If you run a business, you can avoid paying taxes, just tip the FIRS and they would look the other way and you take those taxes you should have paid and build mansions for yourself, you are rich! The FIRS,Custom, SON guys make mega money and build their own mansions, you make your own mega money too, the ordinary people and the government are shortchanged but the govt is not bothered because they loot their own from crude oil directly. In fact, Nigeria is a goldmine if you have the mind and can throw away your conscience. Dem no born you well to not pay your taxes in the western world or do anyhow in the western world. Hiring a nanny alone could wipe off your savings monthly abroad.

If you work in many organizations, you may not have to touch your salary because you will be getting illegal cash every day. For example, if you work in immigration, you will be getting 3k, 4k from people who want to get their passport else they may have to wait for one year to get it. If you work in universities, you will be getting extra 3k, 4k, 2k from people who wants their transcripts else they will look for your results for the next one year and so many examples. If you add up this monies, you can see that you are getting more than your salary from your little office. This is how Nigeria works, No wonder these civil servants you see have a lot of money. This is what you can never get abroad.

So you can see that it is easy to make it in Nigeria but it comes at a cost. A country where nothing works. No light, no water, bad roads, bad schools, hospitals, insecurity etc. There is no fine house in Nigeria that does not have a high fence and a big gate. In the western world, you would hardly see a fenced house because the police is 2 minutes away from your phone call.

So our mentality is different from the western world. While the western world cares more about the larger society, we care about our individual self and individual wealth and this is why we are richer individually than them but they are richer and better collectively as a society than us. The question you should ask before you travel is what you value more as an individual.

I hardly comment on nairaland despite the fact that I visit this site nothing less than 10x a day and I come just to get information,but bruv your write is explicit and very detailed .I guess you have ended this funny argument,comparing a bank manager with over 15years work experience and a hustler in the US is just like comparing Barcelona and Kano pillars with regards to trophies.Nice write up bruv

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.