Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers (1135 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Moneyfem: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2017
1. Fear of criticism of not being a virgin.

2. Fear of vigils and early morning prayer when sleep is most enjoyed.

3. Fear of not knowing the Word of God or how to pray.

4. Feeling that the brother may not know how to do the thing satisfactorily.

5. Fear that the brother may not want to do that thing more than once per week.

6. Fear of weekly and impromptu fasting .

7. Feeling that the brother will not allow her to regularly go for parties and funfair.

3 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by pocohantas(f): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2017
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

As a non-conformist, the lifestyle is too mechanical for me. I feel there's a lot of pretending going on there. It's worse if he is a pastor, has a post or special calling. You just have to put up this perfect wife and mom attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Biggie225(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Moneyfem:

7. Feeling that the brother will not allow her
to regularly go for parties and funfair.

Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2017
Fear that I will be forced to go to church every Sunday, not like I don't go to church.

Fear that he may tell me I need deliverance or night vigil..
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2017
r
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Moneyfem:

7. Feeling that the brother will not allow her to regularly go for parties and funfair.

LMFAO. Funny thread. Very Funny.... grin
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by jorion(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2017
Not a regular church goer but if there's one thing girls hate is when a guy can see through her bs attitude to what she truly is
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

As a non-conformist, the lifestyle is too mechanical for me. I feel there's a lot of pretending going on there. It's worse if he is a pastor, has a post or special calling. You just have to put up this perfect wife and mom attitude.

Are you sure you aren't been speculative? Yu've not jam a Christian with a real serious hammer? Allow me introduce you to my cousins, Charles and Ricky...
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by divineRx(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2017
lolz...totally true
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Fkforyou(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
In summary, she is afraid she might not be at the same spiritual wavelength as him...... undecided
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by oilcity(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Many believe being born again makes a guy non romantic nd a weakling in bed. But that's an uninformed judgement. Some of d serious xtian brothers were once street guys nd have experience in d other room...... No try some o, na ambulance u go need wen he finish working on u in the other room
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by damilareoye: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol.... This is not true about every so called committed brothers out there.
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
So, in other words, CCBs are
1. Judgmental
2. Inconsiderate
3. Self-righteous
4. Unenlightened about sex
5. Hypocritical
6. Unreasonable ; and
7. Controlling

undecided.
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
So, in other words, CCBs are
1. Judgmental
2. Inconsiderate
3. Self-righteous
4. Unenlightened about sex
5. Hypocritical
6. Unreasonable ; and
7. Controlling

undecided.

I'm a Committed Christian brother, and i'm none of the above.. I think we have a stereotype problem.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
oilcity:
Many believe being born again makes a guy non romantic nd a weakling in bed. But that's an uninformed judgement. Some of d serious xtian brothers were once street guys nd have experience in d other room...... No try some o, na ambulance u go need wen he finish working on u in the other room

My brother....One Million fall on ya account this week, you na man abeg, you nah man
Re: Major Reasons Some Ladies Don't Say 'yes' To Committed Christian Brothers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I'm a Committed Christian brother, and i'm none of the above.. I think we have a stereotype problem.....

Yes, we do.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / What Should I Do?? / Man Dies In His Girlfriend’s Arms After This Happened…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.