Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Feel So Violated! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Violated! (3122 Views)

Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / My Wife’s Former Employer Violated Her,will I Find Out The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 29, 2017
"""

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Lock your door properly before you sleep........

Simple

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by 912(m): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2017
Move out of the apartment as soon as possible or get the owner/caretaker to evict the weird guy before you are raped or even worse, killed.
These days there are sociopaths everywhere so don't take any chances. Locking your door isn't enough when you share a flat with a psycho
Re: I Feel So Violated! by coolh3ad(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:
I'm literally shaky as I type right now. I stay in a flat with two other people(a guy and a girl),each to their room. We all keep to ourselves as we didn't know each other before starting to live together. The guy is total and complete weirdo. Never seen anyone visit him in the six months I've been here,he acts as though he has been left in charge of the apartment,he cooks weird foods and is very dirty and untidy.

A little after 4am,i felt my room door making little sounds, I wasn't deeply asleep or totally awake,i thought it was the breeze or there's a rat inside my room.

Suddenly it went wide open and I jumped up from my bed and saw my guy neighbor in my room. I just shouted and asked what he wanted. He said he wanted to check on me, that I didn't lock my door that hope everything is alright. I shouted at the top of my voice for him to get out of my room, I got up, pushed him out and bolted my door firmly.

I feel so violated and unsafe right now. I sleep naked most of the time, thankfully, I was cold before bed last night so I wore a nightie. Please, mature nairalanders,i need advice on what to do.

Should I be quiet about it ? Should I report him to our caretaker? Should I confront him? What should I do?

But don't you lock your door before you sleep?..
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

But don't you lock your door before you sleep?..
I do. Sometimes, I forget to.
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Lock your door at all times when you're inside. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Violated! by QueenSekxy(f): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2017
for your safety,I'd advice you start gathering money to move out of the place,,it's not safe to live with a guy in the same flat...he may break the door next time..

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:
Lock your door at all times when you're inside. Simple.

Yeah I've gotten that part. But should I report him?? Or confront him? Or pretend it never happened
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:

Yeah I've gotten that part. But should I report him?? Or confront him? Or pretend it never happened

For what? For opening your door? Well that's your fault and stupidity for not locking it so if you can't move out then keep yourself safe because it's crazy starting beef with someone you share a house with. Tell him to never touch your door again and keep it moving.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Blizzy9ja: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Just give him a stern warning never to intrude your privacy under any guise whatsover that such moves are not welcomed

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Just give him a stern warning never to intrude your privacy under any guise whatsover that such moves are not welcomed

Okay. Thanks.
Re: I Feel So Violated! by darkmarky(m): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2017
He cooks weird foods and his room is untidy...

My friend where you also peeping on him too? Hypocrites everywhere

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
He cooks weird foods and his room is untidy...

My friend where you also peeping on him too? Hypocrites everywhere

We share the same kitchen and living room. I didn't say his room was untidy bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by coolh3ad(m): 6:26am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:

I do. Sometimes, I forget to.

You forget to and you sleep that way most times. That's not right oo. How are you sure this isn't his first time.doing this?. You could have been fast asleep and didnt notice. . Your neighbour "might" mean no harm though but all the same you should confront him. If the door was slightly opened at that time, then checking on you to see if you are okay is proper but from what I read, He tried to open your door and surprisingly it wasn't locked so he felt the best things was to come in. But all the same, always lock your door before you sleep na......

5 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by darkmarky(m): 6:27am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:

We share the same kitchen and living room. I didn't say his room was untidy bro.
but you just said he is dirty and untidy...
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
but you just said he is dirty and untidy...
Only cause he messes up the living room, kitchen and bathroom.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2017
coolh3ad:

You forget to and you sleep that way most times. That's not right oo. How are you sure this isn't his first time.doing this?. You could have been fast asleep and didnt notice. . Your neighbour "might" mean no harm though but all the same you should confront him. If the door was slightly opened at that time, then checking on you to see if you are okay is proper but from what I read, He tried to open your door and surprisingly it wasn't locked so he felt the best things was to come in. But all the same, always lock your door before you sleep na......

I'll be more careful now. Thanks.
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Samsimple(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2017
Konji is a bastard
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 29, 2017
If u confront him, it wud be better if u talk to him in the presence of ur landlord/landlady...

Its good to have a witness all the time...Other than that, get urself the biggest and toughest padlock and remind urself ALWAYS to LOCK YOUR DOOR grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by jamesversion: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:

Where's your pix.. at least i will know if ure worth a guys trouble..
Re: I Feel So Violated! by UfuomaUN(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Learn to lock your door jare. Girls and their "all boys have hidden intentions" mentality.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:
"""
you are the source of your problem...

You sleep unclad most times and you think he's not seen you unclad? You think he's not seen you laying carelessly unclad in bed while you sleep? Better use your head!
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Adaumunocha(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2017
IamRaizo:
you are the source of your problem...

You sleep unclad most times and you think he's not seen you unclad? You think he's not seen you laying carelessly unclad in bed while you sleep? Better use your head!
Will you shut it with the senseless comment? In her own room kwa. Don't lemme give u an E- blow now anumpama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2017
Just talk to him in front of your friends.make him to understand that even if he has good intentions towards you maybe trying to check on you.he should knock and make sure you respond before coming inside your room.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Will you shut it with the senseless comment? In her own room kwa. Don't lemme give u an E- blow now anumpama
alright miss.
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Majesticniyi(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2017
Madam, just lock your doors always and never forget to always do so. He might not even be the threat you should be worried about...

So we both stay in Ibadan.....hmmmm!

Capriqueena:
"""

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
If u confront him, it wud be better if u talk to him in the presence of ur landlord/landlady...

Its good to have a witness all the time...Other than that, get urself the biggest and toughest padlock and remind urself ALWAYS to LOCK YOUR DOOR grin
Will do. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2017
jamesversion:

Where's your pix.. at least i will know if ure worth a guys trouble..
Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Na so, Anthony Joshua sister grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Les: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
He might actually be checking up on you.... For the fact he is dirty and weird and a loner doesn't make him dangerous or a rapist. Or maybe there's something you are not telling us!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Violated! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Capriqueena:

80% loading..

All these guys self...Anywayz, try upload ur pix ooo grin grin
Re: I Feel So Violated! by NeneKelvin2019(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
The guy knows u sleep unclad and forget to lock ur doors atimes, I can tell u he has been spying on u but ran out of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Almost Commits Suicide After Dumped By 'yoruba' Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Ekiti State University Students Goes Unclad Inside Hotel Pool / Big Backside Akwa Ibom Lady Twerks Without Her Panties In Transparent Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.