Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Its This Advisable In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its This Advisable In A Relationship? (742 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / What Is Advisable In A Situation Like This??? / Is This Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its This Advisable In A Relationship? by alfredo4u(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2017
Often hear guys say I do this, I do that.....

Can you do this to save your relationship?

No pretence......... lets be raw for once...

Re: Its This Advisable In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Just looked at your dp and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you are too old to be doing this shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its This Advisable In A Relationship? by alfredo4u(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:
Just looked at your dp and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you are too old to be doing this shocked

Man do you know so many marriages are in disarray today....

Facts that male and female folks play with:

1. It keeps so many relationships going...some girls and boy always do this to make their partner happy or else if someone treat them that way I pity you.

2. So many marriages are in disarray, prior to your marriage, you guys are practicing this, then after the wedding, you guys no stop it.....dont you think that is why so many married male and female tends to look out for young peeps to treat them that way.

The guy above pls stop pretence and face reality.....reality has nothing to do with dp...

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe This:cute Groom-to-be And Lovely Bride / Female Viginity / Yoruba Man Rejects N5 Million Cheque Because It Was Given With A Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.