Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? (635 Views)

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by JERRY1925(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2017
I have a friend, i have actually asked her out but she keep saying it cant work.. .I guess age difference is her problem. .am older with 9years.. .i really dont know if its right to ask her frnd to help me talk to her. A female advice is really needed.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by darkmarky(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2017
Bros find your level na... Why u go dey allow small girl dey give you sleepless nights
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by JERRY1925(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
Bros find your level na... Why u go dey allow small girl dey give you sleepless nights

No b my fault
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by darkmarky(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
JERRY1925:

No b my fault
na ur fault Jor.. Dey reason with matured babes abeg
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by JERRY1925(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
darkmarky:
na ur fault Jor.. Dey reason with matured babes abeg

True talk but shes 23. ..and a graduat.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by TrapHedges(m): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
bro girls full street now, now small pikin, move on
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by Sheun001(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
bro find another girl shapz
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by jejetaiwo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bros no try am... She go spoil show for u. Y not jst get details frm ur crush nd face the girl herself... Dat ur crush might jst be forming hard to get meanwhile one part of her can't do without u.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
23 and 32 is a perfect match for me.I don't think your age is the problem.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by Olasco93: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
How come did she know that you're Tatty Two?
Anyways, don't be surprised, at 23 she still prefare guys with Swagger, good fashion and sense of humour. Just change strategy and stop being a clinging/desperate guy. Me more mature, fun to be with and press her 'mumu' botton.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by darkmarky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
JERRY1925:

True talk but shes 23. ..and a graduat.
just free the babe... She no like you...simple
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend? by darkmarky(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
23 and 32 is a perfect match for me.I don't think your age is the problem.
smiles....

(1) (Reply)

8 Once-in-a-lifetime S*x You Should Try Out Today / Read This Joke, Laff And Comment / DRKOLAQ -are You Suffering From Infertility, Prostrate Problems, STI’s,mouthodou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.