Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election (11080 Views)

Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / PDP, APC All Square In Sokoto House Of Assembly / Buhari Wins Sokoto Govt House, Sultan’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Abfinest007(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2017
pdp will be like apc wayo wayo
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
grin
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by GavelSlam: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

First apologize for the years of mismanagement.

You want them to confess be that.

But you know na.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
So disgusting APC still wins election in Nigeria. undecided

Choi.

E pain am.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by vedaxcool(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
GavelSlam:

You want them to confess be that.

But you know na.

grin grin
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by jamace(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2017
We don't want flooring in elections, we want flooring in the provision of dividends of democracy to the us the electorates.
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2017
bfor nko?odds for APC to win be like 1.03 and PDP to win be like 10.50..
whaat do we expect

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Exclusive32: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2017
tambowa outsmart zombie. Tambowa fooling the zombies
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by EvilMetahuman: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Honestly, IPOB utterances didn't help PDP. It only help in further creating bad blood...

As for FFK you know say d guy sabi talk plenty lol... Fayose own sef na ogbonge
exactly.

In as much as I'm begining to hate this apc with passion, I would rather continue to suffer under them than vote anything pdp related. Ipob, ffk and fayoshe made me even hate them more.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Bari22: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2017
tuniski:

Does that look like 3% for PDP? Wake up the tide has changed PDP on the ascendancy! If PDP had this kind votes in 2015 in the core north describe as 97% by buhari, they would have defeated Buhari. That is about 20% of the votes a massive improvement yet. It. Is not general election mood yet!

Remember this one is house of reps election not presidential election, if it were presidential election the margin will surprise you

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
exactly.

In as much as I'm begining to hate this apc with passion, I would rather continue to suffer under them than vote anything pdp related. Ipob, ffk and fayoshe made me even hate them more.
Oga where you from?
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by iamawara(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2017
Thats my constituency, the election was totally rigged. Sen Wamakko will never allow PDP to win that zone
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by franchizy(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Absolutely agree. In most of my discussion with a former DG Nigeria Railway Corporation who happens to be Deputy National Chairman of APDA, he usually tell me that "Buhari children (referring to the northern talakawas/commoners) are not happy with FFK/Fayose and they will punish PDP candidates for it...

Now that I'm back to PDP, I will use my group's platform to ensure that we project an image that unifies and criticism that is issue based (as I've always done in my personal capacity). Hopefully, my candidate, Prof Abubakar Sulaiman will emerge Publicity Secretary of PDP so as to use the office to engage in fixing lots of damage done by utterances of some chieftains.

Irrespective, I hold no grudge against anyone be it PDP Chieftain or not for their political preference.

My brother, so you have returned to PDP again.

Well thats politics for you.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by ADAMS0129(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2017
U are truly a polician
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by MRAKBEE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

First apologize for the years of mismanagement.
APC has shown us that it was not the right choice in the last choice in the last general election.
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by kahal29: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
So disgusting APC still wins election in Nigeria. undecided

Sorry if you are pained by their resounding victory

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Sokoto, like most states in the Northwest remains the stronghold of APC as far as Nigeria is concerned. The opposition need to do more to ensure that they get at least 25% votes in 70% states in the Northwest in 2019.

I must, In the spirit of sportsmanship, Congratulate people of Wamakko Constituency, APC and The Elected.

Who is the opposition
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by Marcelinho(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
And most of the individuals are with APC today, what will you say about people like Ameachi, and the likes
vedaxcool:

Yes individuals looted to serve the party aspiration
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by tuniski: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bari22:

Remember this one is house of reps election not presidential election, if it were presidential election the margin will surprise you
The only reason buhari pulled those numbers in 2015 was cos he contest against a GEJ that ethno-religious sentiments was so rife against up north.
It got to a point that voting for PDP/GEJ as a moslem would lead to one being tag Kafir(infidel)! By 2019, it will be a nigerian of northern extraction against ethno-religious bigot called Buhari! The pattern of voting will clearly change. Also Buhari has lost his mojo, chanji no long druggy!
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by aloeman15(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
vedaxcool:

It does not work that way you are an unknown quantity, you have little influence or bearing on how the party was run. We expect that PDP leaders will first apologize on national media and then visit each state seeking penitence for their crazy looting of this country and promoting misgovernace.
sir, can u pls tel buhari to get to work in securing convictions and cleaning out his cabinet?
you're still here conducting media trials by proxy, while d nation is being looted out from under us all.
masturbating over one minor election when Mr 'for nobody' is looking on like a mumu.
just gerarahia!
Re: Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election by victor8269: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Clerverly post=61881919][/quote] APC won't make the first 2, quote me on the 19th of November

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Oka Obono: Profile Of Professor Who Wants To Represent Cross River Central / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos) / Which City In Nigeria Would You Like To Live In? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.