Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Need A Penmate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Penmate (4619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:
I won't trade words with u anymore... Have a wonderful day

So long, fugly duckling wink
Re: I Need A Penmate by Demmtek(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2017
You can chat me up ymail is old fashioned 07089325108
Re: I Need A Penmate by fidellity: 9:57am On Oct 30, 2017
My email is not functioing any longer... I also need penmate... Lets talk more on whatsapp... Fidelity 08108024951
Re: I Need A Penmate by Awho(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:

I'm sorry if I gave a wrong impression... Thanks all the same

Your most welcome...about your name bibi294 sounds like the former israel prime minister Benjamin Natanyahu nick name "bibi" though he had no code attached to his unlike your..... all the same so how many pen friends have you made already? if you don't mind me asking.
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSinz u get bad mouth oocheesycheesy.but dis Bibi babe always minds her biz na and she hardly looks for trouble herecheesy hence the missiles u dey throw at her is just too muchcheesy.she's actually cool..i dey see her posts and threads.anyway about the issue of penfriends i recall in this storybook called chike and the river one character called Ezekiel be recommend im penfriend to send am leopard skin.So Bibi294 if u can send me leopard skin i go be ur biro friendcheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Penmate by adolf444: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
regardless of what anyone says am interested.
Re: I Need A Penmate by Bibi294(f): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awho:

Your most welcome...about your name bibi294 sounds like the former israel prime minister Benjamin Natanyahu nick name "bibi" though he had no code attached to his unlike your..... all the same so how many pen friends have you made already? if you don't mind me asking.
Penfriends ehn... None... Their 'levels' are way higher than mine...
Mine is actually bibilicious...coiled from my names
Re: I Need A Penmate by VeeInsider: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Available. ..
Re: I Need A Penmate by Dasherz(f): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

See this ancient of days o.. grin

Aren't you older than me? Who's an immature old man?? grin
If you weren't UGLEE, would you beg people to chat with you? As if being ugly isn't enough, you're even ageing cheesy

hi

I think it's not cool the way you just threw hate words at her cos you think her physical appearance doesn't fit your standard ..
Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

hi

I think it's not cool the way you just threw hate words at her cos you think her physical appearance doesn't fit your standard ..

Bibi294, sorry about all the harsh words. I actually didn't mean it the whole time.
Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
IamSinz u get bad mouth oocheesycheesy.but dis Bibi babe always minds her biz na and she hardly looks for trouble herecheesy hence the missiles u dey throw at her is just too muchcheesy.she's actually cool..i dey see her posts and threads.anyway about the issue of penfriends i recall in this storybook called chike and the river one character called Ezekiel be recommend im penfriend to send am leopard skin.So Bibi294 if u can send me leopard skin i go be ur biro friendcheesy.

Baba you know it's not child's play if I really wanna bully. I was just toying with her.
Re: I Need A Penmate by Dasherz(f): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Bibi294, sorry about all the harsh words. I actually didn't mean it the whole time.

smiley smiley very civil of u .... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Penmate by Awho(m): 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bibi294:

Penfriends ehn... None... Their 'levels' are way higher than mine...
Mine is actually bibilicious...coiled from my names

Talking about their ways been higher than yours(pen friends)... does it have any thing to do with standards? or something i don't know already?

about your i.d bibi294 (bibilicious) been coiled from your names will i be asking for too much if i ask you to tell me the names? and how you where able to do it
Re: I Need A Penmate by Awho(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Dasherz:

smiley smiley very civil of u .... smiley
QUITE DIPLOMATIC MAN
Re: I Need A Penmate by Dasherz(f): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awho:
QUITE DIPLOMATIC MAN

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Penmate by Bibi294(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
Awho:

Talking about their ways been higher than yours(pen friends)... does it have any thing to do with standards? or something i don't know already?

about your i.d bibi294 (bibilicious) been coiled from your names will i be asking for too much if i ask you to tell me the names? and how you where able to do it
Both my surname and my second name have something to to with 'Abi' 'Abi'... Bibi... And due to my love for delicious jollof and fried... So they added everything and nicknamed me bibilicious grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Iamsinz what is your own self.abeg na your ugly?
Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

I was only teasing her naw?
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

I was only teasing her naw?

Abeg make she no chop your raw.
Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Abeg make she no chop your raw.

That's why I have you, I know you'll save me grin
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

That's why I have you, I know you'll save me grin

Hahaha good night joor.
Re: I Need A Penmate by IamSINZ(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Hahaha good night joor.

Gnyt, mami smiley
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
IamSINZ:

Baba you know it's not child's play if I really wanna bully. I was just toying with her.
ok oo cheesy
remain small to peck her make the settlement complete cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
no mind am grin
Re: I Need A Penmate by Awho(m): 4:15am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

Both my surname and my second name have something to to with 'Abi' 'Abi'... Bibi... And due to my love for delicious jollof and fried... So they added everything and nicknamed me bibilicious grin

You just crack me up with laughter...send me a pm i think we're good from here notify me afterwards... Regards
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2017
Awho:

You just crack me up with laughter...send me a pm i think we're good from here notify me afterwards... Regards

1 Like

Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2017
lefulefu:
IamSin.z u get bad mouth oocheesycheesy.but dis Bibi babe always minds her biz na and she hardly looks for trouble herecheesy hence the missiles u dey throw at her is just too muchcheesy.she's actually cool..i dey see her posts and threads.anyway about the issue of penfriends i recall in this storybook called chike and the river one character called Ezekiel be recommend im penfriend to send am leopard skin.So Bibi29.4 if u can send me leopard skin i go be ur biro friendcheesy.
Remember say Ezekiel was disgraced on the assembly.cheesy
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2017
Tahra:
Remember say Ezekiel was disgraced on the assembly.cheesy
so u don read d book too?cheesy..ehn d trashing d headmaster gave ezekiel no be here oocheesy
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2017
lefulefu:
so u don read d book too?cheesy..ehn d trashing d headmaster gave ezekiel no be here oocheesy
I don read am.cheesy Even SMOG wey no collect anything chop cane because e dey beg for money.
Re: I Need A Penmate by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Bibi294:

Hi! Have u gotten one or why do u choose to erase your post?
Re: I Need A Penmate by eROCK247(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Do u have a pen pal already? Always wanted one too
Re: I Need A Penmate by zexy2030(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
All ears for you, I'm OK with you chat me up on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits / I Like My Colleague But Can't Date Him / Zip# Download Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y “2009” (full Album)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.