Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits (4621 Views)

Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / Dear Struggling Bachelors, Stay Away Women who does not have any source of incom / Why Can't Women Pick Interest In Struggling Guys And Help Him Back To His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2017
1. Don’t Go Broke Trying To Look Rich:

Some of us just want to show off to friends and prove a point to the opposite sex. To delude the people we are worth a million dollars, we place our lives in perpetual poverty. We make it hard for us to have a better tomorrow by faking our today. And we are struggling! What’s the point of wearing an attire of the super rich when you are starving of hunger? What is the point of using an iPhone, for show off, when that bank account is empty? Priorities and opportunity costs should be your watchword. How will buying that phone help your struggle?

Read full article at:
http://www.mortalpoet.com/dear-struggling-men-avoid-bad-habits/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by eezeribe(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2017
OK
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by dingbang(m): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2017
cool
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2017
this is just purely TRUTH that i can't object
and don't forget to keep God first
cool
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by osadhordy(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2017
hmmmmmm that's just the real fact OP
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by kelechi50: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
@op the problem is not changing of environment but changing your ideas, it happened to me doing the same business without a brake and I left to acquire knowledge but met my business crumbling without money to boost it and family to take care, then a customer came for a particular product that I don't have idea of and today to God be the glory
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by MhizzAJ(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2017
Tell them ooo...Tell them to stop spending money on brothels and keeping multiple girlfriends
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Tell them ooo...Tell them to stop spending money on brothels and keeping multiple girlfriends
You don turn to Muslim shocked?

Aaslam Alekum, zuzuki inamoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by TEAMvido(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
YIM??
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by MhizzAJ(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You don turn to Muslim shocked?

Aaslam Alekum, zuzuki inamoto

Lol
I don't care
I can comment on any thread i like...Muslim or not cheesy
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lol
I don't care
I can comment on any thread i like...Muslim or not cheesy
Lol
Just once and nobody heard from you again.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by MhizzAJ(f): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Lol
Just once and nobody heard from you again.

cheesy cheesy
Why re you talking like this nah cheesy

I said that stuff got spoilt
I'll call with my aunt's line later in the evening or just let me know when you are free
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

cheesy cheesy
Why re you talking like this nah cheesy

I said that stuff got spoilt
I'll call with my aunt's line later in the evening or just let me know when you are free
Ehh You should have continued using your aunt's na

Abi did she ban you from using it again? It's getting to a month already
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by MhizzAJ(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Ehh You should have continued using your aunt's na

Abi did she ban you from using it again? It's getting to a month already
She didn't
Month ke cheesy...Just six days abi a week cheesy
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2017
kelechi50:
@op the problem is not changing of environment but changing your ideas, it happened to me doing the same business without a brake and I left to acquire knowledge but met my business crumbling without money to boost it and family to take care, then a customer came for a particular product that I don't have idea of and today to God be the glory
That's why Networking and having the right set of friends is good. With both, you could discard and wear a new mental look that could change your life for good. Better to have no friend than have demons as friends.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She didn't
Month ke cheesy...Just six days abi a week cheesy
We make it by 6pm.

Ma gbagbe
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Great idea
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by MhizzAJ(f): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
We make it by 6pm.

Ma gbagbe

Okay
6PM
kiss
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay
6PM
kiss
Please you guys should stop derailing. You don't have to reply this.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by RedDistrict: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
Nice points op
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
I concord.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Luizkid(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wise werds!
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by greencard: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wise words from a decent man, back when I was trying na put a ring in Alisha's hand,
the lost boi wona fly without a peter pan.....

Luizkid:
Wise werds!
drake(successful)
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2017
RedDistrict:
Nice points op
You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by tosyne2much(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Bet9ja should not be forgotten.. Always collecting the little they even have
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Earthquake1: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2017
No 2 is wrong

Brothels are cheaper than girlfriends.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Earthquake1:
No 2 is wrong
Brothels are cheaper than girlfriends.
Jeez! Smh.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Damdeyz(m): 1:37am On Nov 26, 2017
C. C: Frustratedrat Be Seriously Needing This Advice.
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bet9ja should not be forgotten.. Always collecting the little they even have
exactly. It kills faster than the other things up there

Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Damdeyz:
C. C: Frustrat.edrat Be Seriously Needing This Advice.
nice tips smiley
Re: Dear Struggling Guys, Avoid These Bad Habits by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 26, 2017
A man naturally should take care of his woman so when one is struggling, he can keep female friends but distance himself from any romantic relationship with commitment.

I did it and it worked for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry A Lady That Masturbate??? / Zip# Download Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y “2009” (full Album) / My Friend Married His White Woman Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.