Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,137 members, 7,825,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Second Experience With Babalawo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Second Experience With Babalawo (17153 Views)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Baby Bump Of My Second Child - Photos / My Experience With A Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Fitbillionairep: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Gofwane:
Cont'd.....

Baba still repeated the process but with Henry's name and lo and behold the leaves..................................................

Seperated! Henry who was sitting down all this while and looking keenly at what was going on suddenly jump to his feet and begin to smile cheesy
Me and my friend were like embarassed embarassed but baba was just smiling, confidence was visibly on his face.

Baba: do you know why this things was not caught, because the owner of the phone's name is also Henry!
I swear to God, I've known this my friend for more than 5 years but i never knew his name was also Henry (that's why i didn't mention his name at the beginning of the story but kept referring to him as my 'FRIEND') I only know him as Arinze.

Me: shocked Arinze, is it through that your English name is also Henry??

Arinze: yes, it is true. Henry is my baptism name.

Baba: (looking at me angrily) do you think i came here to play

Me: I'm very sorry baba.

At this point, Henry just sat down on the ground again

Baba: so Henry, what is your tribal name?

Henry: my tribal name is Chidi

And so baba repeated the process but using the name Chidi but the leaves refused to seperated. I was like cheesy cheesy

Baba: Gofwane, are you sure that you are using your whole strength to pull the leaves?

Me: (struggling to reply because honestly, i was using my whole strength to pull it) yes sir

Baba: maybe you are just a weakling. Henry, stand up and help Gofwane to pull the leaves apart.

Henry joined me and together against baba, we tried to pull the leaves apart but for where... the thing refused to seperate but instead, we pulled baba from his sitting position till he stood up. For where, it was like we are attempting to pull a ten story duplex

Baba: Arinze, oya come and help me to pull it so that two of them will be against the two of us.

Arinze joined baba to pull the leaves against me and Henry, but we were unable to seperate the leaves. Instead, Arinze let out a loud mess (fart) grin and his palm slippers cut

Baba then instructed us to keep trying while he commanded the the leaves to be separated

Baba: if it was Chidi that stole the phone, the leaves should be separated

Immediately the leaves separated to the extent that me and Chidi fell on the ground while baba and Arinze hit their backs against the tent behind them

Baba: (to Chidi) should we try it again??

We all looked at Chidi and saw him crying!!

Baba: Chidi, I've told you earlier that this is not a place you can come and lie and go without getting caught. It is a pity that a fine young boy like you is going to become a mad man in the next two days

On hearing that, Chidi knelt down on his knee crying out very loudly

Chidi: please sir, save me. I don't want to become a mad person

Baba: but you are the one that swore with your own mouth and even your parent's grave and now the demons have left this place to your house and wait for two days.

Me and Arinze were like shocked shocked shocked shocked while Chidi lay down flat on the ground holding baba's legs and crying

Chidi: please sir, call them back. Call the demons back

Baba: but you are the one that send them out not me

Chidi: (screaming at the top of his voice) please come back. Please i command you to come back

Baba: (shaking his head) it is already too late to do that.

On hearing that, Chidi began rolling on the ground and shouting 'mumy yeh, mumy yeh) I quickly knelt down on my knee and join Chidi in begging because i was beginning to feel guilty and scared for Chidi's life, since i was the one that brought them there. Arinze too joined us to start begging

Arinze: please baba, help us and save him. He is still our friend, an only child and an orphan

Baba: Chidi, your friends are truly your friends for them to join you in begging. The only thing that can save this situation is to get their phone back

Chidi: they use password to lock the phone so I could not sell it and i gave it to my cousin to help me to go and flash the phone.

Baba: yes i know you gave it to your cousin maxwell and maxwell is trying to run away with it to ABU zaria were he is schooling. So if you know what is good for you better run to......... (don't want to name the place for obvious reasons) motor park and wait for him there because he is on his way.

On hearing that, Chidi zoomed off without warning. Baba then told us to go home and wait for him. All through that night, i couldn't sleep because of fear of what will happen to Chidi if he doesn't meet maxwell.

Early the next morning before 6am, I left home to go and find out if he got the phone back. On getting there, i met Arinze and Chidi talking and laughing. Arinze was trying to copy the way Chidi was begging baba yesterday. Immediately, i knew he was able to get the phone back.

Chidi try to kneel down and thank me for helping him to beg baba but i stopped him

................... THE END.............................

I swear to God this was how it happened, no addition or subtraction.

Please nairalanders, stop asking me to hook you up with baba because i have already vowed that nothing is ever going to make me go back to that type of life even though right now I'm having a similar problem. My laptop was stolen at my place of work but I've let it go. That was why i decided to share my experience with you all. Maybe God is trying to test my resolve and see how i will react. I hope y'all understand.

This write up is nothing but the pure truth. Thanks for following and also thanks for the comments wink

Bro can you take me do this babalawo man, I want to find out something. Not money related. I am dead serious man
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by kaja4real: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gofwane:
grin grin grin oboyyeh, you don finish me grin
bros link me wit that baba. It will help to save a life
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by Jas1000: 1:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Re: My Second Experience With Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2021
Joislim:
Another babalawo story, OP why didn't you mention me
you too like story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / She Is Definately Sleeping With Her Brother!! Shame!! / Why Are You Still Single? (please Choose)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.