Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? (2742 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
My Friend Woke me up dis mawni... with so much anger...telling Me to read a chat that transpired b2ween Him nd his crush...he finally summoned the courage to ask her out...after all this month...buh I knew sumtin was wrong with the way his eyes were teary...flashForward to what transpired b2ween Them The Gal Told him NO nd I wish she had just stopped dere instead she gave his heart K.O. and told him....Assuming It was me that asked her out now...she wuld say Yes immediately....Not Like my Guy Isn't Cute o...he is nd he z a rich Nigga...nt like me...

You girls been breaking our fragile hearts since 1900 B.C
What's the CRUELEST thing you've ever said to a guy?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Lsofdk(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2017
I totally get the necessary switch in roles there grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Lsofdk:
I totally get the necessary switch in roles there grin

Bruh we ain't Switching Shit....I cnt do that for my niccur....moreover m with sum1 nd I Don't cheat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:

Bruh we ain't Switching Shit....I cnt do that for my niccur....moreover m with sum1 nd I Don't cheat
you will eventually jilt if you don't cheat.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
dayo2me:
you will eventually jilt if you don't cheat.

Hmmm....disappointed dis Z cuming from a guy
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:

Hmmm....disappointed dis Z cuming from a guy
don't be, just take note of my words. it will ring a bell to you when it happens.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Demmtek(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2017
A lady once broke my heart with the word, am.making a negative impact in her life am a bad influence person after more than two years dating together.
My greatest surprise is these i wonder how am a bad influence to her after going through hell getting her a hostel, assisting her financially, i never did even ask her for sex, i should have listen to my guys, just because i love her and respect her decision, anyway i walked away from the so called platonic shit she called our relationship disturbing me with text calls and text messages saying i misinterpret what she said. Girls can b so stupid no wonder dey end up in worst hands

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by ChewingStick(m): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2017
She told me am a nice guy, for what? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Demmtek:
A lady once broke my heart with the word, am.making a negative impact in her life am a bad influence person after more than two years dating together.
My greatest surprise is these i wonder how am a bad influence to her after going through hell getting her a hostel, assisting her financially, i never did even ask her for sex, i should have listen to my guys, just because i love her and respect her decision, anyway i walked away from the so called platonic shit she called our relationship disturbing me with text calls and text messages saying i misinterpret what she said. Girls can b so stupid no wonder dey end up in worst hands

That z how dey use to do ....
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
ChewingStick:
She told me am a nice guy, for what? angry

funny
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by femalehealth: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2017
smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by TEAMvido(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2017
am in a serious relationship ..... any time I hear this I feel slapping the the bleep out of her ...... but I keep it cool ...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2017
femalehealth:
smiley

u wee just be smiling dere....
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Adukey(f): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
You are like a big bro to me,I can't date you. He blocked me sharply.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adukey:
[/color]

I would do the Same too....*U Av a very confusing bio.*[color=#000099]
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Adukey(f): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:
[/color]

I would do the Same too....*U Av a very confusing bio.*[color=#000099]

How,Sir?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by coursednigerian(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adukey:

Who in his right mind wouldn't
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
I just say "Its over, stay away from me".
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adukey:

How,Sir?

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.". U an Atheist?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Adukey(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.". U an Atheist?
I am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:
My Friend Woke me up dis mawni... with so much anger...telling Me to read a chat that transpired b2ween Him nd his crush...he finally summoned the courage to ask her out...after all this month...buh I knew sumtin was wrong with the way his eyes were teary...flashForward to what transpired b2ween Them The Gal Told him NO nd I wish she had just stopped dere instead she gave his heart K.O. and told him....Assuming It was me that asked her out now...she wuld say Yes immediately....Not Like my Guy Isn't Cute o...he is nd he z a rich Nigga...nt like me...

You girls been breaking our fragile hearts since 1900 B.C
What's the CRUELEST thing you've ever said to a guy?

I told him how I wished you fvvcked like you talked..Finished it with "with your small dvck that was doing me like feather inside ear"... Nonsense guy..
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by zeezeegal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
My Ex Does It Better Than U... Ur Dick Too Small
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Adukey:

I am a Muslim

Oh ....dats nice....still looks confusing tho
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
told him I will take his name to altergrin .was posing threats. .lolzz

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
Effiezynews:

I told him how I wished you fvvcked like you talked..Finished it with "with your small dvck that was doing me like feather inside ear"... Nonsense guy..

xo cruel...I always pity Guys with Small Dicks ...Life can be xo hard atoms for dem
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bae practically said I was broke. The way I hustled that month was out of this world just to be unbroke, finally, she left.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Sirme411(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Perspectives:
Bae practically said I was broke. The way I hustled that month was out of this world just to be unbroke, finally, she left.

Dahts how a Guy scared A babe in my Area with his new Kompressor ....the babe fell inside the gutter....Nd d Guy Called her "Monsura"....I culd nt stop laffing that Day....
you gon stunt on Dem Later....hustle go Pay one day bro...#Focus
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Martin0(m): 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
told him I will take his name to altergrin .was posing threats. .lolzz
Hahahaahah that guy nor suppose to even feel any sign of fear self..gringrin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Sirme411:

Dahts how a Guy scared A babe in my Area with his new Kompressor ....the babe fell inside the gutter....Nd d Guy Called her "Monsura"....I culd nt stop laffing that Day....
you gon stunt on Dem Later....hustle go Pay one day bro...#Focus

She will fall into gutter naw. Na to dey use style reason how to get back into the guy's life.

For me o, e no pain me, infact, na motivation say when next we meet ,make she surprise.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
You are the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Said To A Guy...to Break His Heart??? by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
You are the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life tongue

Ow I will smilegrin;Dto that word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This Piss You Off Also? / Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" / I Really Don't Understand The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.