Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" (2741 Views)

I Cum So Quick Please I Need Help... / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by donstan18: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
From my observation, Some guyz herein are quick to call any lady that doesn't support their opinion "Olosho" and "Ashawo"...And when they do that, the lady will go silent and mute!.... Does it hurt that much?, that guys has taken advantage and capitalized on the word.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
C'est la vie...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by stephleena(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
coz their mothers or sisters are oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by donstan18: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
coz their mothers are sisters or oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..

Take it easy, dear!

You sound like you've been called that countless times.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Victornezzar, comman carry your players oooo angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by NeeKlaus: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
coz their mothers are sisters or oloshos..so wen they see other ladies they, think those ladies are their mums or sisters.. so u can't really blame them..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Because all through their life they have been dating olosho
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by brightalo17: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
donstan18:
From my observation, Some guyz herein are quick to call any lady that doesn't support their opinion "Olosho" and "Ashawo"...And when they do that, the lady will go silent and mute!.... Does it hurt that much?, that guys has taken advantage and capitalized on the word.
Because many Romanceland ladies are more of Olosho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by DopeBoss(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Choi... Nigeria is fucking up, imagine trailing 2 goals to 1
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
This my babe don vex. cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:
it's not that's deep

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:

Madame, calm your titties down... E never reach this extent na... undecided
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by stephleena(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
This my babe don vex. cheesy
lol..I hate wat I don't like...
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by donstan18: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
brightalo17:
shocked
brightalo17:
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
Choi... Nigeria is fucking up, imagine trailing 2 goals to 1

Nigga, Nigeria is always inferior to Argentina and I don't think there is anything that can be done about it even at this moment...

Well, methinks the best we can get from this ongoing match is a draw...
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephleena:

lol..I hate wat I don't like...
And you say it without fear or favor. Me likey. kiss
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nigga, Nigeria is always inferior to Argentina and I don't think there is anything that can be done about it even at this moment...

Well, methinks the best we can get from this ongoing match is a draw...
Am fed up bro, the game might end 1 -3
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by makydebbie(f): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Madame, calm your titties down... E never reach this extent na... undecided
But they're calling someone's future mother olosho so what's the difference with what she said?
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:

I wee leave Naija if that happens angry angry
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
they are jobless stinking touts that think they will get pacified by calling girls oloshos. .

these boys are sadist,that can't stop displaying their mannerless attitudes everywhere in romance..take them serious at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
LOL... And Messi no even play... grin grin

Some people here dey blame the goalkeeper too...
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
Because they are weak ass guys who don't know how to channel their defensive arguments or opinions without using such words. Like one crazy guy that called me a bitch last night. So when such things are said to some girls, it usually pains(especially when they are not one at all) and most times prefer to go mute.
SmH
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Odabo... And don't forget to pack all your stuffs tongue grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... And Messi no even play... grin grin

Some people here dey blame the goalkeeper too...
The game sef dey end 1 - 4
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by donstan18: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
QueenSekxy:
they are jobless stinking touts that think they will get pacified by calling girls oloshos. .

these boys are sadist,that can't stop displaying their mannerless attitudes everywhere in romance..take them serious at your own peril

Lol, I just pity any little boy that will say the word "Olosho" beside you this moment.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Blackhawk01: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Odabo... And don't forget to pack all your stuffs tongue grin

grin cheesy grin

You won't come with me? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I wee epp you pack your tins, we don need you grin
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
But they're calling someone's future mother olosho so what's the difference with what she said?

LOL... Debby c'mon, you should know better who these set of people are... cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by donstan18: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
shimmer1:
Because they are weak ass guys who don't know how to channel their defensive arguments or opinions without using such words. Like one crazy guy that called me a bitch last night. So when such things are said to some girls, it usually pains(especially when they are not one at all) and most times prefer to go mute.
SmH

I grab!

Ofwhich am to believe that ladies hardly get use to insults of such kind.
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by McBrooklyn(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kimcutie:
The game sef dey end 1 - 4

Nigeria dey ball wella for 2nd half sha... Make God just crown 'em effort na hin remain!! cheesy

And it's a goal!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Romance Section Guyz So Quick To Use The Word "Olosho" by Kimcutie: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Nigeria dey ball wella for 2nd half sha... Make God just crown 'em effort na hin remain!! cheesy

And it's a goal!! cheesy cheesy
Gooooooooaaaaaal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnancy Dilema / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Lady Steps Out With The Same Color Of A Snake On Her Trouser, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.