Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me (9443 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me by uchvega(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2017
Don't mind anyone telling you scary stories about kidney or liver sales. Only a slowpoke would believe that a kidney worth millions.

Malaysia has far better educational facilities and some of it's universities offer twinning programs in collaboration with UK, USA and Australian universities, which means you spend far less than actually relocating to the UK, USA or Australia respectively but graduate with the same degrees and certifications.

In regards to working part-time while studying, jobs are few and not high paying but especially available in and around the universities and ever-growing African communities. It is best to prepare your own finances or seek scholarship arrangements prior to applying for admission.

The visas being issued to Nigerian nationals have become more difficult due to the unscrupulous activities of some of our fellow country men and women but if you are a genuine student and follow the right path; You will encounter no issues at all.

Malaysia has some of the best modern medical facilities and has an awesome tourism industry in the region; if you are so inclined.
For those interested in business opportunities, Malaysia also offers a far more stable economy. Just be knowledgeable about the laws.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Philippine Visa? / Hungary Visa Enquiry / An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.