Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date (639 Views)

What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / What Was The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did In A Relationship? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by swiz123(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yo! Ladies and gents, give us a Lil insight on that moment when you felt like the ground should swallow you while on a date.
Let me set the floor rolling :

I once took my crush on a date at enitona hotels, aba,abia state(aba niggas should be familiar with this place).As the devil would have it, my mom informed me that she would be attending a wedding ceremony, but my nonchalant attitude wouldn't let me ask her about the venue.she even cajoled me to tip her 500 but I gave her a long sermon about my broke state rather.
By 5pm, I was already there. Sitting considerably close to the dj, waiting for my beautiful crush.she arrived some minutes past 5 and I ordered for drinks and steamed cat fish.
30 minutes into the date, I was about making that billion dollar move of asking her out, guess who showed up?? Your guess is right... I never knew the venue of the wedding was enitona hotels.
Hell literally broke loose and what she did there is still a story for another day..

Would have loved to mention monikers of popular romanceladers,but then, I'm still new here so pardon me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
grin

Lemme think about it...i will modify later..
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by prospero5(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
iffa hear
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
I'm coming
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by swiz123(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm coming
So you do go on dates? Wow! I thought you are the chairman,#team brokeass dudes#

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing o.
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by Adaumunocha(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
Op pls complete ur story
Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by moriton(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2017
I took a girl out and sensing I was about to ask some sensitive questions she was like: please can I get some take-aways for my boyfriend!

Chai word to Oputa, #ourmumudondo

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To You On A Date by barbiecue(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
moriton:
I took a girl out and sensing I was about to ask some sensitive questions she was like: please can I get some take-aways for my boyfriend!

Chai word to Oputa, #ourmumudondo
D girl wicked o

(1) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders / Check Out This Before And After Photo Of This Cute Family / Which One Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.