Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (18340 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Pearl05(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
I call her often just to hear her voice and know her she faring. I travel home even if it's for just 2 days just to keep her company.

I'm her namesake and to me she is everything. Overheard her telling someone that she wished am her first daughter.

We are very close and shows love by works.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by omolorlarh: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
UBGG:

It's great you're trying, really.

I too have got someone in my life who's helping me with being more expressive, love wise.

We'll get there someday. Lol.
Definitely
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by OwoLee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I love my mum alot
But I have never told her that I love her

Am in the same shoes with you, never said that before, never hugged her before...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by vicfy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mom will be like.. ... what did he do this time?
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by nameless007(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
I love you my son
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by somegirl1: 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
"love you too"

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Love you too I make sure I tell her every time I have the opportunity even when she’s mad at me for what I do ....I am human I mess up sometimes but I love you and that will never change
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
What have you done?
Did you kill anyone?
Are you going to jail?
Should I sit down?

2 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Ishilove: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:

Are you from a polygamous home?
Nope. Why do you ask?
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by midehi2(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Nope. Why do you ask?
ok...cos of what you wrote
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
anytime I come home after like a week or two I always peck my Mum, that's just me.
I don't say I Love you though, the peck means a lot to me.

and my dad I talk to him like my real Gee, I was talking to my Dad one day and after the call my friend was shocked asking if that was my dad.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by obi123: 5:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
shadeyinka:
Interestingly all my children do say "....'love you daddy" to me. I probably said wrote it once to my parent.
oh thats nice,please encourage more of it, let them be free with their emotions, one day when you are down but not out and you hear it , it might be the one thing that keeps you moving

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by shadeyinka(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
obi123:

oh thats nice,please encourage more of it, let them be free with their emotions, one day when you are down but not out and you hear it , it might be the one thing that keeps you moving

Thanks o!
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
"I love you too sweetheart "
Oh sweet mother! What a priceless jewel she is kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by CzarChris(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
I love you ke, to my mum..... How?!!! Don't get it twisted I love my mum more than anything in the world, but I simply can't say it. That's madness, she will be like..... Chris, who have killed? What have you done? So I simply can't even imagine that.

But I love her, and she knows it.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by zeenaman: 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lost my dear momma at age 14. We loved each other a lot. Shocked she could leave me alone vulnerable in life despite her promises and reassurence to recover from the ailment
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Magnifico2000: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Lol. in african homes? I doubt it.

I cant remember if i have told my mom that i love her. She doesnt even need to hear it from me..

It is a normal love.. unconditional.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by mhizv(f): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Me.=I love u mum

Mum=since when did that one start.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by mavinc4u(f): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
It seems we have only aji kpako on this thread, no aji butter like me here that says I love you every seconds tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:

ok...cos of what you wrote
Oh really? What part gives you that impression?
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by midehi2(f): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh really? What part gives you that impression?
this part "because expressions of affection in our household is so...embarrassing."
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
How do I know when I have never done it.........But do that exist in this part of the word?
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Yoshy: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Comments here are hilarious! grin grin The first time I said that, after recovery from a surgery...mum responded "Nna ozugo, mechizie onu"
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:

this part "because expressions of affection in our household is so...embarrassing."

Haha. 'Our' is 'my family'.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
very lame and insensitive

undecided undecided undecided
Didn't you see the topic before opening the thread

Attention seeker oshi undecided

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Chirolechick: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
nowpresence:
I love my mom but I have never said those words to her. we are more on the expression of love than in the words.
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
My mom expects you to say it after every call and if you don't, she'll say it first.

I love you mama kiss

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by safarigirl(f): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
skarlett:

undecided undecided undecided
Didn't you see the topic before opening the thread

Attention seeker oshi undecided
and who is this scoundrel?

Abeg face the dick you're sucking. Oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
and who is this scoundrel?

Abeg face the dick you're sucking. Oponu oshi

Come and suck with me so you'll be less bitter undecided

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
skarlett:
My mom expects you to say it after every call and if you don't, she'll say it first.

I love you mama kiss
if she raised an idiot like you, she no try.

1 Like

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
skarlett:

Come and suck with me so you'll be less bitter undecided

even if I only knew my mum for ten years, she did not raise a c0ck-sucker. Your own just wasted her years on you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Law Banning Poor Men From Polygamy. / Mention Myth Your Parents Made You Believe As Achild / From 2k Buy Original Men Clothing And Accessories At Low Price POD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.