Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (18590 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by UyaiUyai: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Do you live outside Lagos?
Do you reside in a state where you don't have access to big markets?
Are you abroad and would like to do some surprise shopping for your loved ones?
Or are you a business owner that regularly has to come to Lagos to restock?
Then you should try our service. I am a sourcing expert/personal shopper who has extensive experience sourcing and buying products from wholesale markets like Balogun, Idumota, Alaba & Trade fare here in Lagos. I will source, buy and ship your desired products to you anywhere within Nigeria, UK and America. There are no restrictions to the type of products, it can be Fashion items for your kids, weavons, shoes, bags, hampers, foodstuffs, electronics, anything really.

How it Works
1. Identify what you need to buy and contact me with your list
2. Agree on a budget - minimum budget is N20,000
3. My team will source for the products - you will need to confirm in real time before we purchase anything. We recommend Whatsapp photo or video call confirmation while we are shopping
4. Items will be shipped via God is Good Motors (GIGM) or courier of our choice

Please note that you pay for items and delivery. You can also send us to your suppliers directly and we will charge you 5-10% of your entire order.

We advise you do all your shopping before Christmas to avoid rush shopping and price hikes.

Please call/text/Whatsapp this number 08137828160 if interested
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by XYZo: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2017
UBGG:

Lol. I am enthralled by the beauty of the Joker's mind.

Uhmm... Ur dp worry me o angry wink
Re: How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 26, 2017
zinnyzee:
My mum will just ask me: Is it your cream that has finished or powder

If it isn't any of that, i don't have any pocket money to give u.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebration As Nigerian Couple Welcomes Twins After 11 Years Of Waiting / Is This Selfishness Or Not / Letter To Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.