Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady (18859 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
petrelli074:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working

Stop sinning
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by DopeBoss(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by fatymore(f): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kill him before he kills you.. Aragbe laye
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Tbillz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
saaedlee:

YOU BE REAL OTONDO
pass the mic oga
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Sijo01(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2017
Instead of hiding to make video, why not find your way out of the country and report your husband to the authorities over there where the system works.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by FJustus(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Waoh..Hope the necessary security agent are taking notice on the situation. lipsrsealed

Buy Your Fresh Table -sized Catfish in bulk and kilos at affordable prices in Enugu state.

NB: You will have commission if you can get buyers who will buy in Bulk.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Rinsola32(f): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
Everybody against you? Hmmmnnn!
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by tealaw(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
U dey craze. When u dey chop him money, u nor call us.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by iamdannyfc(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Henitan24(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
dayleke:

Initially it was funny.... But it's stale now.... And not all topic deserve that.....
Hungry for likes dey worry am...anything for likes on nl
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by dayleke: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
Henitan24:

Hungry for likes dey worry am...anything for likes on nl

No mind am....
Flooding all the threads with that or its variation .
Not making sense....
Or maybe there are copydogs too....
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Henitan24(f): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
dayleke:

No mind am....
Flooding all the threads with that or its variation .
Not making sense....
Or maybe there are copydogs too....

Just checked properly... they're many posting that. I think they re been paid for it. Saw the ad somewhere on nl some weeks ago.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by xyoung: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
joseph6071:
This lady is claiming that her husband is trying to kill her and took it to Facebook to tell the world

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg3EbCe_qd8

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
HMMMMM
i know the people mentioned in this video oooo
Emeka was my childhood friend

this is really serious
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by keepingmum: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
I hope and pray u r safe and that you made it back home wherever you are Blessing oware
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by kelpat581(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
Kill him first nah
why not give her gun...�
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
aldexrio:
What did you do.?

A million dollar question begging for answers.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by adaxxy: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
What are you living for?

Go and die silently.
How can you say such to your fellow human ,
If you don't have reasonable thing to say you can get the fu..ck out of here man,
Shame on you or are you the husband trying to kill her
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
"I count myself as a orphanage "? .....mehn, I give up; D
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by dayleke: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Henitan24:

Just checked properly... they're many posting that. I think they re been paid for it. Saw the ad somewhere on nl some weeks ago.

Really?

Idle hands, they say, is da devil's .......
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by indomielomo: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
stay there and let him kill you is that love shey you no dey hear news ni when my bf clap me he no wetin my parent use he eyes seee say no to domestic beating
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by indomielomo: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2017
stay there and let him kill you is that love shey you no dey hear news ni when my spouse clap me he no wetin my parent use he eyes seee say no to domestic beating
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by godofuck231: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
biacan:
Kill him first nah

Don't be so inhuMAN, first ask am watin she do the man, abi em wake up to kill her like zombi
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by ICEMAN(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
She also implicated her mother. I sense problem wife here.
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by greatseed: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Even you against your mother n ur husbands family! May be u need 2check ursef
Re: ''my Husband Emeka Okojie Is Trying To Kill Me'' - Nigerian Lady by Emmahunk(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
ekensi01:
What are you living for?

Go and die silently.

That's a wicked thing to say to a desperate woman. That bleeding soul could be your sister, mom or daughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / How To Be A Nigerian Woman By Elnathan John / Pastor Felix Onuoha & His Wife Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.