Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) (59610 Views)

Accountant-General Of The Federation’s Office In Abuja Is On Fire / Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Buhari Swears In Boss Mustapha As Secretary To The Government Of The Federation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by ChykeBivins(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Ladipodeal:

How do you know he is not a thief? Cos you attend same church right?
I have known him personally for 10 years..Trust me bros I'm very critical of the Buhari administration and it's perceived corruption...This man is without blemish..Please call me out/quote me/insult me if Boss Mustapha goes the conventional way of politicians..I'm staking my neck out..He doesn't do favours. YOU MUST BE QUALIFIED..HE IS DETRIBALISED. .This is a good appointment.

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by xangerar: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
So delighted to hear that Boss is the new SGF. He's a great guy and I hope he remains steadfast in the faith he profess as he mingles more with the hawks.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Tecno66: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't he sacrifice that position to SE?
I expect them to use every opportunity they have to make the country more united and give all a sence of belonging but they seem not to care. I dont know what has happened to federal character.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Meche4life(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congrats uncle Boss, my amiable men's fellowship President (Anchor) family worship centre Abuja. We are proud of you sir
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by EvangD(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
lalasticlala:
Femi Adesina just announced the appointment of Boss Mustapha as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF)

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/925000948900073472?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Source: https://niwa.gov.ng/boss-gida-mustaphas-profile/
hmmm.. Very low academic qualification, the rest is stories, nothing interesting about his profile
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
bcashy:

Dullard ruling over ur dad, wetin we go come call ur dad na grin grin grin grin grin grin
wow! u want to go down my dad's lane? how sure are you that your gworo chewing illiterate is ruling over my pops? oh! you want blame me for not knowing your dad? your dad adviced u should be aborted, now take heart and try to be a good kid to your mom.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Pamellakimona: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
I don't think it's about the region ooooo! I am igbo!
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by seunmsg(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The SGF position belongs to north east and ACN faction of APC. Balance must always be maintained in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by tolu24(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
Congratulations to him a loyal acn member who did not betray tinubu, he sacrificed the office of northeast vice chairman of apc on the order of tinubu now God have reward him with secretary to federal government.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by oshe11: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abee79:
Carefully read his profile before you jump to conclusion

Nobody for Other regions gt same or better profile
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by tolu24(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
iyatrustee:
Finally! Congrats sir

But Boss na Atikulated guy na.

he is a tinubulated guy.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by zoedew: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
lalasticlala:
Femi Adesina just announced the appointment of Boss Mustapha as the new Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF)

https://mobile.twitter.com/FemAdesina/status/925000948900073472?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Source: https://niwa.gov.ng/boss-gida-mustaphas-profile/

#Applause
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by FBIL: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ok same location as Babachir lawal ...cant an Igbo man do this job?

Anyway thanks for the profile...but would DSS screen him undecided

Who handles future grass cutting at IDP camps?

Bros! Igbos don't need to beg for appointments in this bigotted regime. Even if you enthrone the best Igbo in Aso-Rock, it will not change the bad situation in Nigeria. We Igbos need to relocate our manufacturing plants to the SE and keep sales outlet outside, to force the world to recognize our region. No envy at all. We must relocate for the sake of our future kids.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Nymeria247(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2017
So grass cutting finally threw Babachir Lawal from grace to grass!

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by ubongoton(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
democracy in buhari era is defined as the government of the northern, by the southern and for the northern cows
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by khalids: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Did you read that after NYSC, was employed in a company as executive director....hmmm. Just another Northern elite....nothing has changed....

Country for the rich and northern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by malton: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Now its not only a Northern presidency,but a Muslim,Northern presidency.
President,SGF,Chief of Staff,NSA,DSS,Army Chief,Airforce chief,NNPC boss,INEC boss,unofficial behind the scene power brokers(Daura,Funtua,"Idiagbon"wink,all core hardcore muslims,in a multi religious,secular Nation!
Buhari should continue!!

Don't say things you're not sure of. Boss is a Christian.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Guyman02: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Hey, remember you are talking to a bigot.
I think Igbos knew what was coming and therefore their staunch support for GEJ and they seem not to be perturbed or disappointed by Buhari.
Even many Northerners have said he should just sacrifice this position to the South East, but it seems there is a grudge he bears against that region undecided
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by malton: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
ChykeBivins:

An excellent giver, A content man and so many other attributes..I have been very critical of Buharis government, but with this appointment, I can say for certainty that this is the 1st non thief that has been appointed in this government..Congratulations Uncle Boss Mustapha

Thank you, bros. You should have seen how I jumped upon seeing this news. This for me, is one of the best appointment Buhari has made since his assumption of office. Man is what you said he is.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by doctokwus: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2017
malton:

Don't say things you're not sure of. Boss is a Christian.
Didnt see where it was so mentioned,if so however,why can't he show any little pretence to being a president of a country and not of the North?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by malton: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:

Didnt see where it was so mentioned,if so however,why can't he show any little pretence to being a president of a country and not of the North?

It doesn't have to be mentioned. I know the man on a personal level. No be dem say.

This is about the first appointment in a very long while that I applauded PMB for.

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by bcashy: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
AkupeMBANO post=61913 ;823:

wow! u want to go down my dad's lane? how sure are you that your gworo chewing illiterate is ruling over my pops? oh! you want blame me for not knowing your dad? your dad adviced u should be aborted, now take heart and try to be a good kid to your mom.

You mean ur father left you under this gworo chewing illiterate n went away?? That's pathetic ....has he disowned you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Charly68: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
OK now,Baba is fully prepared for APC NEC questions & Answers ,settle important matters before meeting the party leaders so as to regain their confidence ..Wise one from the C in C himself
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
seunmsg:

The SGF position belongs to north east and ACN faction of APC. Balance must always be maintained in politics.
Why not give ACN bloc of SE? haba

Chief of Staff... N/E

COAS.... N/E

NSA... N/E

HOR Speaker.. N/E

SGF.. N/E again? where is the balance?
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by flinder: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
[/color]
doctokwus post=61912775[color=#006600:
] Now its not only a Northern presidency,but a Muslim,Northern presidency.
President,SGF,Chief of Staff,NSA,DSS,Army Chief,Airforce chief,NNPC boss,INEC boss,unofficial behind the scene power brokers(Daura,Funtua,"Idiagbon"wink,all core hardcore muslims,in a multi religious,secular Nation!
Buhari should continue!!

Boss is a born again Christian.
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Guyman02:

Hey, remember you are talking to a bigot.
I think Igbos knew what was coming and therefore their staunch support for GEJ and they seem not to be perturbed or disappointed by Buhari.
Even many Northerners have said he should just sacrifice this position to the South East, but it seems there is a grudge he bears against that region undecided
That man's bigotry is legendary. he doesn't even pretend about it
Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That man's bigotry is legendary. he doesn't even pretend about it
you are back to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by ganye1: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
doctokwus:
Now its not only a Northern presidency,but a Muslim,Northern presidency.
Buhari should continue!!
Didn't you read that he is the National Vice chairman Full Gospel Businessmen Association?

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by flinder: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
ChykeBivins:
I have known him personally for 10 years..Trust me bros I'm very critical of the Buhari administration and it's perceived corruption...This man is without blemish..Please call me out/quote me/insult me if Boss Mustapha goes the conventional way of politicians..I'm staking my neck out..He doesn't do favours. YOU MUST BE QUALIFIED..HE IS DETRIBALISED. .This is a good appointment.

I have been reading your comments and I agree with you 100%, until his appointment he is my MD. I have never seen a Nigerian like him, he is corruption free and born again to the core. Very simple man.

People are sad that he is leaving NIWA, but we believe it's for the good of our nation. May God bless his new office!

3 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by Djnotte88(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
point of correction.. he is not Hausa and don't just judge his background becos of his name...He is a Christian from adamawa state and his tribe is not Hausa

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by meforyou1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Keneking:
Ok same location as Babachir lawal ...cant an Igbo man do this job?

Anyway thanks for the profile...but would DSS screen him undecided

Who handles future grass cutting at IDP camps?

also from PTF where Buhari was former Chairman. Govt of Hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) by oruma19: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
...just another northerner...PMB never fails, he is so predictable
u are not even happy that he is a Christian. Beta thank God, cos at all at all na winsh. If buhari put him wife nothing we for fit do na only shout we go shout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Enugu LGA Elections Successfully Boycotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.