Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (31292 Views)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / What's Wrong With Niger Insurance PLC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2017
MamaTF:
Though i promised not to comment on this again but have got to ask this last question
@ genex since this "New Coin" is going to turn your investors into millionaires, why dont you people mine and keep and spend the new coin for yourselves so that you can become billionaires ?
Why must the investors come and convert their ntoken to new coin again?
Why cant genex be paying the investors their rois with the said so "new coin"?
Am just curious ni o, you are always free to shed light on this if you think i have misunderstood this new coin ish. Thanks

MamaTF, the success of every cryptographic asset is a function of it's userbase. Satoshi created the bitcoin but it was worthless when him and a few were the ones trading it. But the more a coin develops wider userbase, the more it grows and appreciates. For instance if you decide to open a ripple wallet today, the ripple community have a provision that will credit you with almost 500 ripples or so. Without a substantive userbase, a coin will not find global appeal. Modern businesses have advanced ahead of Satoshi to introduce the token sales system to enable them develop userbase ahead of the coin arrival.
GeneX have told us in the mail posted by ZooRepublic above that all the N-TOKEN will be converted to it's main New Coin with it's own blockchain. All N-TOKEN ROI'S surely will be paid in the new coin.
Let me know if I have answered your question.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Now Mr meromero can you bodly come out and explain the last paragraph to us.

This is the mail your master cooleasy Blackwell sent to us

Can you tell us when, where and how the consultations were held with financial institutions in major African economies?

Do not run, we are waiting for explanations

ZooRepublic, that wasn't even a mail, it was a post by a member. Let us check our facts before posting it. The whole statements here are being documented because it an issue that affects a company operations and well being. Every posting can be cited as an evidence. Let's be very objective and with non misleading facts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

ZooRepublic, that wasn't even a mail, it was a post by a member. Let us check our facts before posting it. The whole statements here are being documented because it an issue that affects a company operations and well being. Every posting can be cited as an evidence. Let's be very objective and with non misleading facts.
Mr meromero are you denying the fact that admin@genexpayments.online which is the official email of genexpayments.online did not at anytime send that mail to its investors?

How has it now turned automatically to an ordinary post by a member?

Do not run and be truthful here.

We are waiting for you to come and refute this!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
God bless you MamaTf!

Thank you very much for this!

Brothers and sisters, fellow investors, hope everyone is catching the game and following.

We are still waiting for Mr meromero to bodly come out and defend this!

Lalasticala front page is required here as soon as possible!
Daft Guy, why are u So concerned about the front page thing??! when u Cannot even proof to those reading this where or how Genex has Scammed u??What a Baseless thread. u guys should try harder ooo... no proof no believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Mr meromero are you denying the fact that admin@genexpayments.online which is the official email of genexpayments.online did not at anytime send that mail to its investors?

How has it now turned automatically to an ordinary post by a member?

Do not run and be truthful here.

We are waiting for you to come and refute this?

We all received the mail from the admin regarding the new coin. I am specifically referring to the one you posted above which has the moniker tag: "Goldenage"
For any document to be admissible here, please let it bear the exact name of the author.

This should be a decent and civilized discussion/argument. Do not say someone is running. If I don't respond on time, maybe I am busy with other things. I will do my best to respond and put things in their verifiable legal perspectives. I also want everyone to be very objective. I won't insult you nor insinuate anything on your character here. I will respect whatever views you may hold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
Moses247:

Daft Guy, why are u So concerned about the front page thing??! when u Cannot even proof to those reading this where or how Genex has Scammed u??What a Baseless thread. u guys should try harder ooo... no proof no believe.
lol

Why are you scammers afraid of front page?

Do not worry Mr man, I will soon be commenting on front page threads.

Hope you know how it feels when you are the first to comment on frontpage

Now quit me quoting me nigga! if you cannot refute your obvious and shameful lie.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

We all received the mail from the admin regarding the new coin. I am specifically referring to the one you posted above which has the moniker tag: "Goldenage"
For any document to be admissible here, please let it bear the exact name of the author.

This should be a decent and civilized discussion/argument. Do not say someone is running. If I don't respond on time, maybe I am busy with other things. I will do my best to respond and put things in their verifiable legal perspectives. I also want everyone to be very objective. I won't insult you nor insinuate anything on your character here. I will respect whatever views you may hold.
Ok Mr meromero, are you telling us Goldenage, an approved and trusted official Genex merchant is lying?

We will like you to explain this!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

ZooRepublic, I have just refuted your claims as posted above. Let me know your additional questions. It doesn't matter if it's front page. I like front pages because it gives better audience. Let us maintain front page please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok Mr meromero, are you telling us Goldenage, an approved and trusted official Genex merchant is lying?

Mr meromero you have not explained this!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:17am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:

Goldenage is a respected and approved merchant. I didn't tell you that what Goldenage posted is a lie but I want us to maintain a record of the authorship of each post or screenshots for future references. To put the records straight you can please post the exact mail from GeneX admin here stating that CBN have approved the GeneX New coin. Am actually interested in such a mail as evidence of your claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Mr meromero you have not explained this!

Was typing when you posted. Let me know if there are any other questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Goldenage is a respected and approved merchant. I didn't tell you that what Goldenage posted is a lie but I want us to maintain a record of the authorship of each post or screenshots for future references. To put the records straight you can please post the exact mail from GeneX admin here stating that CBN have approved the GeneX New coin. Am actually interested in such a mail as evidence of your claims.
You mean Goldenage was lying when he posted that in cryptohall?

Explain!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

we will like you to explain the aspect where Goldenage said the Genex new coin has been approved by CBN?

Or do you want us to assume that your respected and approved merchant is a liar?

Explain!
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
You mean Goldenage was lying when he posted that in cryptohall?

Explain!

I repeat, Goldenage statements was completely correct but I did not see where he said CBN have given GeneX approval.
Secondly, authorship of a document legally must not be left in ambiguity. It must be clear because this isn't Cryptohall but the public. If you say GeneX sent you a mail claiming CBN have approved the new coin, please post the mail here. Honestly, ZooRepublic, should GeneX seize your Investment as a result of this discussion, I will be the one to fight publicly here in your favor. Trust me, I know how to fight a real fight to a bitter end.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
we will like you to explain the aspect where Goldenage said the Genex new coin has been approved by CBN?

Or do you want us to assume that your respected and approved merchant is a liar?

Explain!
Can you post the Goldenage statement again, please?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Can you post the Goldenage statement again, please?
lol, why are you scammers looking for a way to confiscate my capital?

Now tell us, who are the Genex executives that held consultations with financial institutions in major African economies to boost the coin adoption and circulation among users in the various supported countries.

Kindly explain to us.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:06am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:

Now tell us, who are the Genex executives that held consultations with financial institutions in major African economies to boost the coin adoption and circulation among users in the various supported countries.

Kindly explain to us.
Mr meromero kindly come and explain this to us.

We are waiting.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Moses247(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:

Kindly explain to us.
Ur own Na to DE talk rubbish ....u have not prove anything for d past 3days all u do is talk ....lol. how can u say Mr A is a Scammer, and u can't even proof it to others that Mr A is truly a Scammer all u know or believed is that Mr A is a Scammer NA so? in this Modern Age people need Proof ooo more Dan anything, so u can't brainwashed anybody here. Try harder Pls, small Pikin no de here.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:

Kindly explain to us.

If you want a decent discussion or argument and answers to your questions, I advise you refrain from defamatory languages. Ask me questions that relate to integrity and reputation not the ones out of context. I haven't seen any company in any part of the world including Nigeria where you start listing publicly the names of company executives that attended any meeting anywhere. If GeneX says consultations are ongoing, it should be considered an internal issue not meant for you and I. You may decide to write to the company for more insights.

Remember, I said everything should be factual and objective.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

If you want a decent discussion or argument and answers to your questions, I advise you refrain from defamatory languages. Ask me questions that relate to integrity and reputation not the ones out of context. I haven't seen any company in any part of the world including Nigeria where you start listing publicly the names of company executives that attended any meeting anywhere. If GeneX says consultations are ongoing, it should be considered an internal issue not meant for you and I. You may decide to write to the company for more insights.

Remember, I said everything should be factual and objective.
Ok
You decided to convert investors N token automatically into your coin.

Did you tell them from the onset when they purchased the N token that the N token they purchased will be converted to new coin in future?

Was this stated in your terms and agreement?

Explain to us.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Moses247:

Ur own Na to DE talk rubbish ....u have not prove anything for d past 3days all u do is talk ....lol. how can u say Mr A is a Scammer, and u can't even proof it to others that Mr A is truly a Scammer all u know or believed is that Mr A is a Scammer NA so? in this Modern Age people need Proof ooo more Dan anything, so u can't brainwashed anybody here. Try harder Pls, small Pikin no de here.
when you refused to pay someone his roi and at the same time seize his capital.

What is it called in your village?
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok

Did you tell them from the onset when they purchased the N token that the N token they purchased will be converted to new coin in future?

Explain to us.

I am responding here as an individual and should be held liable for anything I say here. My responses are based on facts received via information and mail disemminated to all GeneX users.
Back your questions :
1. Did GeneX tell investors the N-TOKEN will be converted to a coin? Yes, at the launch of the N-TOKEN, we were all sent a mail that the N-TOKEN will form the backbone of GeneX wallet and digital projects. Of course, in every cryptocurrency business it is expected that issued tokens purchased by investors converts naturally to the coin otherwise holders of such tokens won't make profit.

2. Terms of use are general legal guiding frameworks highlighting the rights of contracting parties. They are not meant to contain details of your business model or future plans. Terms of use contain the violations and breaches with arbitration and remedies.

Tokens such as N-TOKEN's are sold out primarily as a backbone for the main incoming coin. Tokens don't have cryptographic signatures, but the coin helps them to achieve cryptographic status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok

Explain to us.
we are waiting for your answer brother
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
we are waiting for your answer brother

Have done that already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2017
For instance right now you can't exchange your N-TOKEN to bitcoin nor bitcoin to your N-TOKEN in any part of the world. But with the new GeneX coin that will be developed to enable exchange of the new coin to Bitcoin and vice versa using various platforms which GeneX have to establish collaboration with - such as "Changelly and Shapeshift".
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:
For instance right now you can't exchange your N-TOKEN to bitcoin nor bitcoin to your N-TOKEN in any part of the world. But with the new GeneX coin that will be developed to enable exchange of the new coin to Bitcoin and vice versa using various platforms which GeneX have to establish collaboration with such as "Changelly and Shapeshift".

GeneX right now have a lot of work to do in the area of general adoption. They are currently working on all fronts to achieve expansion and penetration. They must do massive adverts on various global and reputable exchanges, they must meet with govt and non govt institutions to achieve adoption. They must upgrade efficient infrastructures to back up growing adoptions.

Above all GeneX must use it as a means to create employment for the jobless in this country as they grow and consolidate.

We shouldn't be surprised GeneX enemies now might end up being GeneX best tommorow. That is life anyway.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

I am responding here as an individual and should be held liable for anything I say here. My responses are based on facts received via information and mail disemminated to all GeneX users.
Back your questions :
1. Did GeneX tell investors the N-TOKEN will be converted to a coin? Yes, at the launch of the N-TOKEN, we were all sent a mail that the N-TOKEN will form the backbone of GeneX wallet and digital projects. Of course, in every cryptocurrency business it is expected that issued tokens purchased by investors converts naturally to the coin otherwise holders of such tokens won't make profit.

2. Terms of use are general legal guiding frameworks highlighting the rights of contracting parties. They are not meant to contain details of your business model or future plans. Terms of use contain the violations and breaches with arbitration and remedies.

Tokens such as N-TOKEN's are sold out primarily as a backbone for the main incoming coin. Tokens don't have cryptographic signatures, but the coin helps them to achieve cryptographic status.
Ok
Why is genex an exchange company that exchanges bitcoin to naira automatically finding it impossible to exchange their very own token at current rate into naira the same way they exchange bitcoin?

Were we not told that Genex will automatically buy back at current rate when we want to sell?

Or has that policy changed?

Kindly explain Mr meromero
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic:
Ok
Why is genex an exchange company that exchanges bitcoin to naira automatically finding it impossible to exchange their very own token at current rate into naira the same way they exchange bitcoin?

Were we not told that Genex will automatically buy back at current rate when we want to sell?

Or has that policy changed?

Kindly explain Mr meromero

Thanks ZooRepublic.
Actually, GeneX isn't finding it difficult to exchange the N-TOKEN into Naira. Infact GeneX actively and instantly exchanges the N-TOKEN into Naira on it's cryptocurrency wallet GeneXpay. When you fund your wallet with NGN, you can instantly same minute exchange it into N-TOKEN. You can keep it in the wallet or change it back to naira for withdrawal to your bank account.
But N-TOKEN purchased to set up a profit yielding N-FIX account can't be withdrawn in that manner being a portfolio. It stays as a whole. This is the difference between the N-TOKEN and N-FIX. But when the coin is launched, both the N-TOKEN in wallet and that in the N-FIX are automatically converted to the new coin. The new coin will be exchangeable to bitcoin and also to Naira into your bank account.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by meromero11: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZooRepublic, let me know if you have any further question. Thanks bro for your very incisive questions.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by ZooRepublic: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
meromero11:

Thanks ZooRepublic.
Actually, GeneX isn't finding it difficult to exchange the N-TOKEN into Naira. Infact GeneX actively and instantly exchange the N-TOKEN into Naira on it's cryptocurrency wallet GeneXpay. When you fund your wallet with NGN, you can instantly same minute exchange it into N-TOKEN. You can keep it in the wallet or change it back to naira for withdrawal to your bank account.
But N-TOKEN purchased to set up a profit yielding N-FIX account can't be withdrawn in that manner being a portfolio. It stays as a whole. This is the difference between the N-TOKEN and N-FIX. But when the coin is launched, both the N-TOKEN in wallet and that in the N-FIX are automatically converted to the new coin. The new coin will be exchangeable to bitcoin and also to Naira into your bank account.
Ok Mr meromero
Since it is a Genex asset, why is genex finding it difficult to buy back their N Fix assets at current rate as earlier promised owing to the facts a lot of investors are no longer interested in it or you mean genex cannot buy back their N Fix assets again?

We were told the N token will only appreciate why the coin all of a sudden?

Tell us if the coin will be of the same value with the N token and continue to appreciate the same way as Ntoken.

Tell us if the ROI will be of the same value as the N fix?

Why did you not enlighten investors their N token will be converted to coins in future at initial time when they were purchasing the N token?

Can you tell us the blockchain your N token is currently running on?

Kindly explain to us Mr meromero.
Re: What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? by Cooleasy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
I am so happy that this is gradually becoming a question and answer session. This is exactly how it should be. By God's grace people who are enemies of GeneX today will become GeneX best friends tomorrow.
People should feel free to ask questions about GeneX, and they will be provided with answers.
GeneX is a super efficient and reliable exchanger. Exchange transactions are ALWAYS fast and easy; usually completed within five minutes as all GeneX systems are automated. GeneX operates round the clock on all days, including holidays all year round.
The various investment products are actually additional packages meant to enable users of GeneX to partake in the profits the company makes from its activities, of which exchanges is one.
By offering investment packages, GeneX has gone a step ahead of other exchangers in Nigeria by setting a good precedence.
Misunderstandings such as the ones recently encountered, are bound to happen from time to time. Every company and business is bound to face this type of challenge at one point or the other, but GeneX will always do its best to do the appropriate explanations and clarifications.
So, people should feel free to come in and ask questions with decorum .
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Investors Lose $190m As Owner Of Cryptocurrency Company Dies With Passwords / MMM Investors Drag Guiders To Court For Breach Of Trust / Intelligence Prime Capital Ltd, Is It A Scam Or Some Ponzi Scheme?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.