Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Accept Yourself For Who You Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accept Yourself For Who You Are (314 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accept Yourself For Who You Are by eneazi(f): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
One of my friends went through this particular phase in her life where she was unsecured about her butt,she felt like she had the flattest butt in the history of womanhood...If you ask me i'd say she had a perfect body, those days i prayed to God to give me her kind of killer body, and the funny thing was anytime i complimented and told her she was my model when it comes to body size she thought i was only making fun of her

She tried every possible thing in order to enhance her butt, then finally she went for some implant which right now she pretends to like, but i can see she regret this even if she wont say it out...My point here is no matter your flaws,that thing that makes you feel less beautiful i'm here to tell you that you are beautiful just the way you are.

You don't need to change a thing about yourself to look like the next person, have you thought of how special you are in that body, that thing you see as a flaw in yourself someone else wish to have it. There is nothing more attractive than a confident woman, a woman who accepts her flaws and still carries herself gracefully and delicately.

You just have have to be happy for who you are than what you're not...You might go for that butt\boobs implant, nose job, you might get a botox and even have your entire figure and face botched, but you won't still get that satisfaction you're chasing. When you begin to appreciate your flaws people of the world will do same, but when you think less of yourself trust me people will help you feel worse.

Don't wait for someone to compliment you before you feel good...compliment yourself at every given instance, be the QUEEN in your world, and not the SLAVE in it. Love yourself the way you are..the end point is stop enriching others through your insecurities.

Source : eneazi..com

(1) (Reply)

Weddings. Holiday Center, Recreation And Fun / Describe How You Feel About Bae / Why Do We Only Confesses When Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.