Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Any Lawyer On Here?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lawyer On Here?? (890 Views)

Quick One, Any Lawyer In The House? / Any Lawyer Here? / Any Good Lawyer On Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lawyer On Here?? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Please, what can one do, if superiors at his workplace write lies and place it on one's file?
They tell me it's confidential so I don't even have the right to see nor complain meanwhile what is written are clear lies

Help ASAP
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
You first asked for Vaseline crew

Then Butcher

Then Lawyer...

Maybe Driver would be next... *Fingers crossed*
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by rufugefe: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
at whatever point I read some particular post on NL I simply begin pondering about numerous things
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 31, 2017
Ayam not understanding! angry
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:16am On Oct 31, 2017
Preciousgirl:
Please, what can one do, if superiors at his workplace write lies and place it on one's file?
They tell me it's confidential so I don't even have the right to see nor complain meanwhile what is written are clear lies

Help ASAP
Preciousgirl:

Help ASAP
Preciousgirl:

Help ASAP
U came to romance land looking for a lawyer.. don't worry, you will see when Jesus comes.
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by Boxer007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
ScotFree:
Ayam not understanding! angry

Brother please can you suck dik good? It's for a friend s birthday surprise. Please are u free?
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by Demmtek(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Preciousgirl:

Help ASAP
you better find human right lawyer right away
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by schboy3: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
Preciousgirl:

Help ASAP

Hi ma,
to your case, what you in to do is "mind your business", and prepare yourself, should the need arises for you to defend yourself.
qood thinq you're askinq for a leqal advice, here it is:
1) your file is a CONFIDENTIAL document that's in custody of your HR department, AND your superior(s) has no leqal riqht to access it, unless on some rare cases where they suspect somethinq fishy, then they can ask the HR dept, for access to your file. NB: durinq this process, they have NO riqht whatsoever to add/remove anythinq from your file.

2)for you to know about the said false accusation, it means that theirs a leak in the HR dept, and that's a sackable offense for both parties (you
and your informant).

3) your only leqal way-out, is to wait for appraisal period, then everythinq in your file can be discuss.
i'm not happy to tell you this, buh the truth is, you can't qo to court, its a case of "hearsay", and you will be forced to call-out your informant to testify (which means termination for him).
#leqalway
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by klenton(m): 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
schboy3:

Hi ma,
to your case, what you in to do is "mind your business", and prepare yourself, should the need arises for you to defend yourself.
1) your file is a CONFIDENTIAL document that's in custody of your HR department, AND your superior(s) has no leqal riqht to access it, unless on some rare cases where they suspect somethinq fishy, then they can ask the HR dept, for access to your file. NB: durinq this process, they have NO riqht whatsoever to add/remove anythinq from your file.

2)for you to know about the said false accusation, it means that theirs a leak in the HR dept, and that's a sackable offense for both parties (you
and your informant).

3) your only leqal way-out, is to wait for appraisal period, then everythinq in your file can
be discuss.
i'm not happy to tell you this, buh the truth is, you can't qo to court, its a case of "hearsay", and you will be forced to call-out your informant to testify (which means termination for him).
#leqalway
Re: Any Lawyer On Here?? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
schboy3:

Hi ma,

and your informant).

3) your only leqal way-out, is to wait for appraisal period, then everythinq in your file can be discuss.
#leqalway

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See What This Runs Girl Did To Her Client / My Ex Is Threatening My Life. / But, Really, Bride Price No Make Sense Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.