Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (45744 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
looney:

the thing about adoption, there are always issues later on in Nigeria, be it the biological mother o, adopter mother o, family people o....Nigeria we live in....

At least the unborn babies would have a chance in life whether to choose to stay with their adopted or biological parents.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Shawnnn01: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Antina:

So you think sèx na small pikin play??

Can't you make your point without an abusive words?

Are you asking what a 16 years will do with a child?? But you never asked why a 16years old will have sèx. What did she think she would get when she was having sex?? A car or a fridge right? Yeye!! Was is reported to be a rape case??

If she were to be your sister, will you prefer to abort for her than to birth the child?
I will not prefer it is aborted. I will ensure it is aborted. Different stroke for different folks.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by chineduemmao: 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
EmpressT:
Keep talking my dear. You can yab me for all I care. wink
na u de yab yaself abeg not me.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Eshence: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

I proudly raise my hand.....
I have not gotten pregnant, have not committed abortion or supported any one to do it........
That u have done something does mean everyone has.......
thank you miss holy holy
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Antina(f): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Shawnnn01:
I will not prefer it is aborted. I will ensure it is aborted. Different stroke for different folks.

Better said than done!!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Ranavalona: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2017
selflessmaya:

actually it will, that's the whole point of an abortion, to make a pregnant woman not pregnant again.

who says he should drug her and abort the pregnancy? do u honestly think a 16 year old wouldnt wish to not be pregnant? if u want to throw around pro-choice, if the sister does have the kid, is she capable of raising it without his contributions? she really has no choice and is very dependent on what the potential caretakers of the child will decide. if nigerian families can beat a pregnant girl and talk hell into her about how the pregnancy will go, then a family can save the beating and be as level headed as possible and talk to a 16 yr old CHILD about why they feel an abortion is the best course and get her to see reason. most pregnant 16 yr old nigerians will pray for a family that can even let them have that option so let's not pretend nigeria is the uk where teenagers "wanna keep the baby".
if OP wants the pregnancy to stay, it will stay whether she likes it or not, if he wants it gone, it will be gone too, if he wants her married at 16, she has no choice. in nigerian society, the pro-choice ish does not exist for most women and i'm not stupid enough to delude myself like most ppl here. families mostly make the decision and for once a man is here trying to make what any sensible person knows is the right choice, a choice that most ppl who feel trapped like his sister would secretly want. and we should leave it to his kid sister? in this country? where she gets no choice in the first place? he could have married her off, he could let her have the pregnancy as a punishment but he's considering letting her walk scottfree from all this, i am a huge advocate of pro-choice and how a woman should have sole decision but sometimes i have to remember i'm dealing with nigerians and head straight to the point. my main argument with abortion is it's a woman's body, choice etc. but this is an important issue and this is no time to start trying to state laws of feminism.
the case is simple: a girl who gets no choice in most families has a brother who wants to give her an option that most girls in her shoes would kill to have. if she's getting this option cos he wants to save face, not cos it's her body etc, it's none of my business, it still benefits everybody, a 16 yr old will be more grateful in 4 yrs time if she terminates this pregnancy than if she keeps it. 95% of women who have had a safe abortion dont regret it, they're thankful for that chance of escape everyday.

u must be high on some narcotic if u think i'll argue with someone who just compared a 16yr old child to a 27yr old adult. why didnt u also say, it's not such a big deal if a 20 yr old man has sex with a 9 yr old, it's same 11 yr difference. you're the idiot and it shows . lol

Look at you, acting all blunt and realistic and deluding yourself into believing you're making sense. it's so adorable.

I'd like to point out that there's probably more to you than meets the eye. The way you keep on insisting that an abortion is the absolute best for her, makes me believe that at some point in your life, you needed one, but you couldn't get it. Too bad, but it still doesn't excuse this mess.

Your post is contradictory , to say the least. in one breath, you insist that she's too young to be a mother, yet in the next, you mention how an abortion would be so easy and have no effect on her. Why is she too young to have a child, yet old enough to have her insides scraped out illegally?

You did not even consider the effects of the abortion itself. How will her brother ensure that the abortion is 'safe' when it is illegal? That's like telling someone to go for a 'safe' robbery. In this case, what you see is what you get. There's no insurance, no guarantee, no body to hold the Doctor responsible if something goes wrong.

And the worst part of all this is that you don't even take her choice into consideration, yet you say you're pro-choice. Who says a sixteen year old cannot raise a child if she wants to and if her family is supportive? Is it rocket science? A sixteen year old certainly is mature enough to decide what to do with her own pregnancy.

You framed your post such that you stopped short of saying she should be tied down and forced to have the abortion, yet that's obviously what you mean.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by itsmeurLady(f): 4:20am On Nov 01, 2017
chineduemmao:
...hate[full]... there she goes again. "Poor comprehension"... Learn!

I have seen u with full comprehension, u were the one that quoted me with hateful comments to start with... if u are the only one teaching then I don't want to learn,BYE!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by chineduemmao: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2017
itsmeurLady:

I have seen u with full comprehension, u were the one that quoted me with hateful comments to start with... if u are the only one teaching then I don't want to learn,BYE!
learn
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Lazkestine: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2017
Ask your God since she is too young to bear and born the baby, but not too young for abortion!!!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2017
A woman that's old enough to get pregnant is not too young to give birth. She's not the only one to have made such a mistake. And it is not the end of life.
Please don't abort the pregnancy and don't stigmatized her, she must be very strong to have kept the pregnancy. Most girls these days don't even let anyone know of their pregnancy for fear of this kind of reaction from family members or stimatization or from people around. Help her thru this period and you will be suprise how serious she will become after going thru pregnancy and delivery.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by poweredcom(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
bro if I were you I will disown the wh.ore
let her and the guy fend for demselves and see what the hell they will go thru

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by cococandy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ranavalona:

Look at you, acting all blunt and realistic and deluding yourself into believing you're making sense. it's so adorable.

I'd like to point out that there's probably more to you than meets the eye. The way you keep on insisting that an abortion is the absolute best for her, makes me believe that at some point in your life, you needed one, but you couldn't get it. Too bad, but it still doesn't excuse this mess.

Your post is contradictory , to say the least. in one breath, you insist that she's too young to be a mother, yet in the next, you mention how an abortion would be so easy and have no effect on her. Why is she too young to have a child, yet old enough to have her insides scraped out illegally?

You did not even consider the effects of the abortion itself. How will her brother ensure that the abortion is 'safe' when it is illegal? That's like telling someone to go for a 'safe' robbery. In this case, what you see is what you get. There's no insurance, no guarantee, no body to hold the Doctor responsible if something goes wrong.

And the worst part of all this is that you don't even take her choice into consideration, yet you say you're pro-choice. Who says a sixteen year old cannot raise a child if she wants to and if her family is supportive? Is it rocket science? A sixteen year old certainly is mature enough to decide what to do with her own pregnancy.

You framed your post such that you stopped short of saying she should be tied down and forced to have the abortion, yet that's obviously what you mean.
@bold exactly my point.
While I might advice the girl to have an abortion, i wouldn’t go as far as insisting if she refuses. Which is what these dense posters seem not be putting in consideration.
Like she has said ‘no’. Okay. Try to convince her, she still says no. What next?
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by rhelis: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seen the online bargain shop? All items #1 to #3k. Visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by charlsecy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Skipuru:
A guy of 27 years old impregnated my 16 years old sister
Say no to abortion. You end up regretting it.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by glossy6(f): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Skipuru:

I only sleep with my hustle. Managed to got myself a girlfriend this year to avoid people thinking I'm a gay or what ever.

That your gf is someone's sister and can get pregnant too.
Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by Skipuru(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2017
glossy6:

That your gf is someone's sister and can get pregnant too.
she's 21.

Re: A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benignasweety:
U want to poison her cuz of pregnancy? don't be angry but you are a failure yourself and u never did love your sister...

Ogbeni d guy responsible didn't deny d pregncy o.. I had my 1st child at #15.
Hello ma, sorry for asking it's ur hubby same father with the baby u had at 15?
I understand if u can't reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? / Most Fathers Today Are Losing Relevance In The Family / See The Nasty Photo Guy Posted To Celebrate Mother's Day