Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! (1037 Views)

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women / Why Would Some Women Just Stay At Doing Nothing? / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2017
Despite the hatred that most of their men have for us,their women always chasing us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
I think some people will say it's Yoruba men that like marrying Igbo girls. You're too illiterate to see the other side of the same coin.

24 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by MyNewJackeT: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
there's a romance section for this.
Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by aribisala0(m): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yes many idiots have opinions

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by danieljessy: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Where did this one get is own upshot from undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think some people will say it's Yoruba men that like marrying Igbo girls. You're too illiterate to see the other side of the same coin.
afam,if i catch you,i go use joshua punch to remove your teeth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Nyouth: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
so is now women that marry men. I pity u. any wealthy Yoruba man want to marry Igbo girl . they re so obsessed about Igbo girls cos they can't find such kind of women in their land. the rich always goes for the best. get it

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 12:04am On Oct 31, 2017
are u serious ,WEED AINT GOOD ESPECIALLY OSHOGBO'S

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by PenisCaP: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2017
Hahahaha abi its yoruba men dumping the asses of Yoruba women to run after igbo ladies.

Yoruba women na bad market nobody wants to marry them.

Their men reject them.
Igbo men dont even think of them.
Ibibio men reject them.
Efik men reject them.
Even edo men reject them.

B3coz of their foul mouth and dirtiness.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by PenisCaP: 12:53am On Oct 31, 2017
Odingo1:

I wonder which Igbo man will think of marrying a Yoruba girl where beautiful Igbo girls are available
,Yoruba men are only people that reject their women and find them not worthy of marriage

Lol their men dont fine them worthy.. so its me that will now marry them?.

Yoruba gals are only for sex and thats just it.
Even my current side chick is Yoruba.
She once asked me if i can marry from another tribe and i just said "why not".. grin

Shez dnt even know she is not the main chik.

I dey craze ni to leave sexy IGBO gals wey full everywhere to go marry yoruba.
Even of them jazz me e no go work bro.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by googi: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2017
Tell me one poor Igbo man that married a Yoruba woman.

Only rich Igbo man can afford a Yoruba woman. Once he does, he will get a chieftain title in Ndi-Igbo.

I cannot even think of one sophisticated Igbo woman that will lie down for Igbo man unless that Igbo man is up to her level.

Igbo men are too domineering.

Igbo men see red when their women marry outside.
Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 31, 2017
Afam4eva:
Chaiiii
Are you the king of savagery??
Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by EmekaBlue(m): 1:37am On Oct 31, 2017
OP ur mumu never do...It is ur men who chase igbo ladies and they accept because most ladies just want to get married...but in their minds they really wished they married an igbo man. #RogerDat

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2017
I believe Igbo women are very desperate 4 marriage, dat's y dey marry Yoruba hausa and d rest, but hw is it a big deal? Yoruba women also marry Igbo men
Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by inotice: 2:24am On Oct 31, 2017
tribalism even in romance..hisss.spits on all the cone and flattheads here.disgustingly stinking.
Re: Igbo Women Just Like To Marry Yoruba Men! by Bede2u(m): 3:49am On Oct 31, 2017
googi:
Tell me one poor Igbo man that married a Yoruba woman.

Only rich Igbo man can afford a Yoruba woman. Once he does, he will get a chieftain title in Ndi-Igbo.

I cannot even think of one sophisticated Igbo woman that will lie down for Igbo man unless that Igbo man is up to her level.

Igbo men are too domineering.

Igbo men see red when their women marry outside.
see reasoning!
Chai! And u will tell me now that a yoruba person is smarter than aboki

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seven Things Every Man Will Guard With Their Life / If U Born On 29feb And The Month End On 28feb What Happen To Then / A Flood Of Beautiful Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.