Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) (1018 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Viral photo of Nigerian man and his wife crying during their wedding

Here’s this beautiful and emotional moment a Nigerian groom, Olumide and his wife Elise burst into tears during their wedding ceremony.

The photographer captured the raw moment with a ‘Shot on Shot’ that also shows the bride’s mother crying too.

Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Wow. cry I have to a..admit, I was a little caught in the moment, why were they crying..this is pure love..!
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by DuchessLily(f): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
All the wedding guests should kuku join them to cry nau, so we can call it crywedding
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by biacan(f): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
OMG is sweet feel like crying
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by JamesReacher(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
OMG is sweet feel like crying
If this one don full lemme know

Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too much Telemundo
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
They've been dating for 9 years without lashing

So they are just anticipating the royal lashing that wuud take place that night

Lemme cry for them tooo cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
Na so me seff go cry ....
infact a lot will follow me cry that day cheesy

Let me too cry with them biko ... I Just love love cheesy
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Earthquake1: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
Why dis people wan make me cry now.

Awwwn so touching
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
It shows they went through alot to get married and probably they almost lost each other and now here they are, saying their vows.. Wow cheesy

This is true love. kiss
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 24, 2017
Why cry now when you gonna cry for the rest of your life been married. Jokes jokes jokes grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2017
pele

Re: Nigerian Bride And Groom Crying During Their Wedding (Photo) by robosky02(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Rokia2:
Why cry now when you gonna cry for the rest of your life been married. Jokes jokes jokes grin grin

which type of cry grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Reckless Things Women Do For Love / Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child / One Night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.