Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) (18881 Views)

Glo Free Data Day Is Here / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by yemmynath(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Stop that thrash...... try MTN
overhypedsteve:
Just when I threw Way my glo SIM. Well there is only one thing to do now. I need to borrow a glo SIM and browse with it. Make una just watch how glo network wan slow today. They will release to an extent that even if you want to down load 5mb worth of file it will take you 20 Minutes.its business that's how it works. Who you help wey glo go give you free data
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by Reeberry: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
How can someone check the free data?
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by reumat(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
if Glo has noting to offer let them just keep mute, what is 200 mb? and u have to meet up to some requirement b4 they will give u, this offer is what they are suppose to give dere customer every week as compensation.

if day are offering free data day to dere customer it has to be on all sim with no condition attached, and it should be unlimited for a day!!!

if day can not meet up to dis let dem go to hell with dere useless 200mb.

imagin all the three network providers can not even offer dere customer unlimited plan even if its weekend, night or so, even if we have to pay for it. thats to tell u how bad this pple are. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
snappyicee:
you still need small sense brother
yes na. Why you think say I dey run PG degree. So you dun get sense finish? Na WA oh. You must be Solomon Grandy(the stupi# version of course.) for telling a perfect stranger who you know nothing about say he need sense. Ode.
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by doublejoyful: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mine is working very well

1 Like

Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by mylove4God(f): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
donMIG:
I don even care
There network is poor
Even the data cap is not even upto 1gb n dey r run their mouth with glo free data day
I begggi....i am flexing my airtel double data package.....
Glo step up ur game joor
All dis mumu data free day no dei help jor
airtel double data, how can one get it?
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by donMIG(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
mylove4God:

airtel double data, how can one get it?

×144#

Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
snappyicee:
at your spare time, relax check what you wrote, then thank me later. Asshole
thank you for Wetin? You think say I nor see the error fool. I left it dear because I didn't know there are people that are stupid enough not to realise that a simple comment on nairaland is not a test on English language. You see how many people mention me for that comment displaying intelligence and saying something tangible this fool carry English matter for head like say him papa na prof Miri slowpoke. So I should have the whole time in the world to be checking my spelling for a simple nairaland post when I know that people would get what I am saying and the error isn't that tangible. What's you problem na? Is this happening w you get attention? By pointing out people error? You get attention by telling people to have sense instead of just simply saying bro replace this words and move on. Tell person wey nor offend you say make him get sense. Because your father too get sense wey him born mumu like you?
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by snappyicee: 5:30am On Nov 01, 2017
overhypedsteve:
thank you for Wetin? You think say I nor see the error fool. I left it dear because I didn't know there are people that are stupid enough not to realise that a simple comment on nairaland is not a test on English language. You see how many people mention me for that comment displaying intelligence and saying something tangible this fool carry English matter for head like say him papa na prof Miri slowpoke. So I should have the whole time in the world to be checking my spelling for a simple nairaland post when I know that people would get what I am saying and the error isn't that tangible. What's you problem na? Is this happening w you get attention? By pointing out people error? You get attention by telling people to have sense instead of just simply saying bro replace this words and move on. Tell person wey nor offend you say make him get sense. Because your father too get sense wey him born mumu like you?
you need help dear brother, could trace your problem back to genetics!!
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2017
snappyicee:
of course I need help that's why I go to church on Sunday.fool.
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by mylove4God(f): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
donMIG:

×144#
Thanks, I will try it.
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by mylove4God(f): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
InternetGenius:

Dial *144# to activate
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
snappyicee:
check for your last post if you can still find it. Oh no. It's gone. That's what happen when you Bleep with me.
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by eMDeeLinks: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Well this one no concern me cos I am enjoying my mtn sme data...the cheapest and easiest way to subscribe

see my signature for testimonies
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by snappyicee: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
check for your last post if you can still find it. Oh no. It's gone. That's what happen when you Bleep with me.
overhyped nylon, believe me thats what you are. Grow up man!!
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
snappyicee:
overhyped nylon, believe me thats what you are. Grow up man!!
I will. Of course we are all growing up even your dad self still dey grow. Abi you dun stop to dey grow? Or them nor dey grow for your family?
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
snappyicee:
no doubt about it, guy you're cursed with a curse. Niqqa Bleep off!!
now I see your problem. You only have 18 post in nairaland and 30% of them is about me. Dude are you sure you have a life? Start all over again. Let me see what you will use your new life to do. Fool. You ve never contributed in any meaningful section, never made any comment of contribution that have a single shred of sense in it and you fuxkin idiot nobody think you have what it takes to correct me? Well I know who I am talking to (a nobody) but you have no idea who you area talking to. And you know not how hard you have to work for the next few years. To even get the chance to stand in front of me in real life.Stupid kid.
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by snappyicee: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
now I see your problem. You only have 18 post in nairaland and 30% of them is about me. Dude are you sure you have a life? Start all over again. Let me see what you will use your new life to do. Fool. You ve never contributed in any meaningful section, never made any comment of contribution that have a single shred of sense in it and you fuxkin idiot nobody think you have what it takes to correct me? Well I know who I am talking to (a nobody) but you have no idea who you area talking to. And you know not how hard you have to work for the next few years. To even get the chance to stand in front of me in real life.Stupid kid.
you know what? Niqqa you're bleeped up right now! Go get your self fixed. We ain't class and can never be. Done talking to you
Re: Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 5:03am On Nov 03, 2017
snappyicee:
you know what? Niqqa you're bleeped up right now! Go get your self fixed. We ain't class and can never be. Done talking to you
for the first time agree with you. Thanks for understanding your place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies / Nokia 1202-2 Security Code / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.