Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,647 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (46432 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / I Just Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast” — Nigerian Lady On Twitter Says / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sylver247:
Girls like this are the type that come from one typical village. Because she got an 85k job with accommodation in VI, we won't hear word again.

Some guys living in areas like Ikeja gra, Magodo, and Gbagada are balling harder than the so called island guys. No be that watterlogged Lekki again?
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by oruma19: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Lady has said she cannot marry a man who lives on the mainland, as she’d rather be single, than to move with him to the mainland.

It’s not clear if she stays on the Island, But the self-acclaimed Big Girl has said, she’s not interested in Dating anyone who stays on the Mainland, like, Yaba, Egbeda, Ikorodu.. etc.

In a tweet that has since gone viral on twitter, she said:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-cannot-marry-man-who-stays-on.html

when the time comes, u will live in Ajangbadi. Don't worry. The higher ur age, the lower ur taste

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Creamybabe:
U must be a mermaid then. Ndi island

Please what is the meaning of the word "Ndi"?
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by newoffer: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
i sense marine spirit
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Michelle55: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
iranu oshi. who even wants her on the mainland sef.see her forehead like koko group of company.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Michelle55: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Please what is the meaning of the word "Ndi"?
it means people
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by bettercreature(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
This is not the first time I am hearing/reading this,we shouldn't crucify her because of her opinion.Most ladies from island actually don't want to date guys from mainland just that they don't normally say it loud and clear like this one .
emperormossad:
Baffles me why people are bashing her. She just expressed her opinion, everyone is entitled to one. Just thank her and move on if you disagree. No need for name-calling.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by kejed0147: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
May God give u eternal sense cos I can now see and understand that u were born to be senseless#receiveit#

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by correctguy101(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Na this kind mumu girl we dey use "living in the island" scatter their yansh... grin

Guys go lie for this one tire until even if a man from"no-land" as for her hand in marriage, she go kneel down dey thank God.

Yeye dey definitely smell... with her bald head

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Montez90: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
can someone answer this?
you spend money lavishly
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Michelle55:
it means people

Ok thanks
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by hadura29(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
Sylver247:
Girls like this are the type that come from one typical village. Because she got an 85k job with accommodation in VI, we won't hear word again.

Some guys living in areas like Ikeja gra, Magodo, and Gbagada are balling harder than the so called island guys. No be that watterlogged Lekki again?

My brother na that place oooo.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
I'm still gonna keep wondering why nigerians got no chill.... This is too much na, if this lady wants her existence limited to the island, we really should let her be.

Opinion are meant to differ and therefore we shouldn't try to impose ours on others', neither should we take them up on theirs'.
#shalom!
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Organs(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
To each her own. She has a right to her stance. Although when love catch am wella, she go marry person wey dey live for Maiduguri sef.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Rubyventures: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
What about Makoko ? it is island abi?
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by translux(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
What about a guy that stays in HIGHLAND
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by deturla: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ibeju LEKKI girl sef be forming Island Babe.

Nonsense....

I'm in my house in Surulere, come and beat me.

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
can someone answer this?
Island is a highbrow area for classy big boys and girls
mainland is for unclassy local people
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by girl4rmspace(f): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lol I live on the island but this is a terrible thing to say. Mainland rocks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by nelklyn(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Was only here to ascertain how ugly she'd look...not disappointed. Ugly as F grin
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by darkmarky(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Very soon people wey dey leave for Epe go dey form lekki... Ndi Oshi

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by onyii255(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Are we still on this island mainland matter?

Anyways, i stay on both...Infact Mainland should be reconstructed, even the minds of the people living on it...

The mindset of mainlanders is like crack, islanders such wonderful, special, positive-minded people....It's hi-time the government does something about the mainland. Pursue everyone away, destroy the city, and reconstruct from start..

Finally, it's her choice, and "choice " should be respected,just like if a bae wants a rich old 75 year old man, it's her choice, and as human she deserves and reserves the right to her choice..

OK....
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ugly as Misery loves to feel good in a delusional way!
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by mildflame: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
When dem de young na so dem go talk, let wait till when age starts telling on her
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Raina80(f): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
When age catches up she will come looking for them
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Nymeria247(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
A girl after my own heart. I love women who know exactly what they want and also have something special to offer. I am sure too that her painted brows, lips and long throat is not the only thing she is bringing to the marriage table! grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by id7574(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2017
Village fall on u cool
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
can someone answer this?

On Paper, you are considered as rich and well to do if you stay on the island because of the High cost of living there and the serenity of SOME of the areas. but in reality, the slums on the island will make you weep lol. I will gladly chooose the mainland over and over again if I were given the choice.
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Island is a highbrow area for classy big boys and girls

mainland is for unclassy local people

hahahaha are you for real? abi you are just joking?...make I know where to tackle you from
undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by profmallor: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
There is something fundamentally wrong with the fabric of our genes at these times in this society. why would some one write something so stupid yet get so much responses. That has become the trend, if you want fame, get on social media, and challenge the norm or write something so stupid everyone sees it, and overnight fame comes, when did we degrade to such a general acceptance of stupidity. Idris the musician is doing it, same with that freeze. We have to learn to ignore stupid people because all they want is fame, your condemnations do not bother them one bit.

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by macaranta(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Different shades of stupidity everyday
Re: “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says by Kelvin1971(m): 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2017
Look at this ugly idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Getting Signals From Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.