Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys (2084 Views)

Can I Get Pregnant If He Ejaculates On Me Without Penetration? / Help Out I Got Two Girls Pregnant / Just For Fun.....tag A Male Nler Who Would Have Gotten Pregnant If He Was A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2017
Okay guys, its just for fun tag a girl here you know can get many girls pregnant if she was a boy.
Leggo, let the fun begin
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:
Okay guys, its just for fun tag a girl here you know can get many girls pregnant if she was a boy.
Leggo, let the fun begin

makkydebbie
aniker
queensexxky
sinaj
sexystabbar
shinaulaura
Blackhawk02
Lala247 she go be baby papa for like three different women cheesy
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Obodo999(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:
Leggo, let the fun begin

Are you a lesbian? Why such weird fantasy.?

1 Like

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
Dickhead, tag someone cheesy
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
Obodo999:

Are you a lesbian? Why such weird fantasy.?
you don't understand the game bro
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:

makkydebbiee
anikerr
queensexxkyy
sinajj
sexystabbarr
shinaulauraa
Blackhawk02a
Lala247 she go be baby papa for like three different women cheesy
Am a virgin smiley
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Beemaz: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:
Leggo, let the fun begin

Bored fool without a life. Only a girl without a life outside NL will spend lots of time creating silly threads such as this. Obviously you don't have a boyfriend. It's no surprise why you don't have one. Dey here they create mumu thread, no go do something better with your life.
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker mother n sister, because u won't be digracin ur self and d innocent lonely nairaland girl shocked
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beemaz:

Bored fool without a life. Only a girl without a life outside NL will spend lots of time creating silly threads such as this. Obviously you don't have a boyfriend. It's no surprise why you don't have one. Dey here they create mumu thread, no go do something better with your life.
why na bro...apologize to her now before I count three angry

1 Like

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:

Am a virgin smiley
you wey I know grin
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Beemaz: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
why na bro...apologize to her now before I count three

I don't respond to the demands of asslicking pussyniggas who rise to the defense of women just to get on their good sides.
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Blackhawk01: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01/Blackhawk03 cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
you wey I know grin
Hahahahaha you don't know me, nobody knows me hun
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

nairaland now have teenagers in midst of........ kiss
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by biacan(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
If I be boy ehhhhh I go get like four baby mama's still get six side chicks my name go be baba friyoo NO ukuw shall pass me by..........guys get luck oooo

2 Likes

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beemaz:

I don't respond to the demands of asslicking pussyniggas who rise to the defense of women just to get on their good sides.
do you know me?
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
na 02 I mentioned,not you cheesy
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
If I be boy ehhhhh I go get like four baby mama's still get six side chicks my go be baba friyoo NO ukuw shall pass me by..........guys get luck oooo
God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by BiafranBushBoy: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
If I be boy ehhhhh I go get like four baby mama's still get six side chicks my go be baba friyoo NO ukuw shall pass me by..........guys get luck oooo

But you are a boy na...
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by ouzo1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:

Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Haah! you mentioned yourself haha
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by biacan(f): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

But you are a boy na...
boy ko man ni
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:

Hahahahaha you don't know me, nobody knows me hun
shey you be ghost ni cheesy
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by purem(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
fa eat finish wee kom an tag 3 dat am very sure wee get a gel preg smiley

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Blackhawk01: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
mrdickhead:
na 02 I mentioned,not you cheesy

Na why I help you correct am na, I go be "baba for the girls" grin tongue

I wee impregnate girls and run away. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by mrdickhead: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Na why I help you correct am na, I go be "baba for the girls" grin tongue

I wee impregnate girls and run away. lipsrsealed
hahaha,bad girl/boy cheesy

na your waist I go dey pity chai
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by BiafranBushBoy: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
biacan:
boy ko man ni

OK Sir/Ma.

Ekuse.
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Blackhawk01: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

nairaland now have teenagers in midst of........ kiss

RetiredMumu? Which Kain mumu moniker be this?
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by biacan(f): 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

OK Sir/Ma.
Ekuse.
Never you talk to a queen in that manner
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Blackhawk01: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Aniker:

Haah! you mentioned yourself haha

I wee impregnate you fess kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

you don't need to tell me i am a real mumu girl

fixed grin
Re: Tag A Girl That Will Get Girls Pregnant If They Where Boys by Aniker(f): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
purem:
fa eat finish wee kom an tag 3 dat am very sure wee get a gel preg smiley
Wow yummy!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Really Selfish On Bed? / Trendsviva Haute Fashion School/ With our Bespoke styles. / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.