Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday (32690 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Birthday In Bed, Shares Video After Sex / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Neiy: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol. She actually acted a very interesting movie with this her boyfriend sha cheesy
Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Tinyemeka(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
I hate clingy, unambitious, lazy leeches. Trying to employ cheap flattery in assuring herself of relevance.

Too cheap with desperation dripping from every sentence. undecided

Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Titidi(f): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
asumo12:
Tchidi hafa na? Where's titidi

Me is here
Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Bitterleafsoup: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Divay22:
From a wife to a girlfriend grin grin grin
Okay o.
Is it her fault? Or would you stay without a mans touch cause your husband publicly shamed and dump you?
Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Bitterleafsoup: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tinyemeka:
I hate clingy, unambitious, lazy leeches. Trying to employ cheap flattery in assuring herself of relevance.

Too cheap with desperation dripping from every sentence. undecided
How do you know she is a lazy and a leeche? Tchidi is that you grin
Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Bitterleafsoup: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Marvis4real:
we attended same secondary school though she was a senior. Her name then was Helen Amazu
so this guy pick her up from school gave her pekin and dump her
Re: Sophia Williams Chikere Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday by Tinyemeka(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
How do you know she is a lazy and a leeche? Tchidi is that you grin
LOL. No sir. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.