Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash (7263 Views)

$43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Ikoyi $43 Million: Rivers State Government Claims Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2017
In fela's voice, Na arrange government be this.
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by robotix: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2017
chibabe259:
Mainagate is the MAINgate of corruption. Kiss the truth.
no mind them... dishing out distraction...
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by Cornerstone001: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2017
EFCC, a barking dog that cannot bite angry
What a pity, with the way they are handling corruption cases, they are still encouraging corruption cry cry
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by EvilMetahuman: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2017
OmoEpe:

Shut the Bleep up.
A professor in Ibadan heading NIIA was recently jailed, former Accountant General of kebbi state has being convicted and currently in jail, 3different oil executive chiefs are in jail for fuel subsidy fraud. The list goes on and on
Must you prove to the world that you have chronic intellectual deficiency? Get your facts right or stop commenting in the gathering of reasonable people.

EFCC can definitely do better and Buharis Govt hasn't fully lived up to expectations but outright falsehood like you are peddling does so much to reveal your own shallowness than anything else
exactly.

These people make it hard not to defend buhari when they throw useless lies around that makes you wonder if they have been living inside cave.

the double standard is just annoying, seriously.
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by Assassin101: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2017
was the house where the money was kept anonymously rented? let them start with the details used in renting the apartment.
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by walearoy(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2017
Sirheny007:

Say for yourself!
I want to know the Genesis of that money.
Who the real owner(s) are, how they came by so much money..and what they intend to do with it.
EFCC has a lot of work to do.

And as for distraction, Even if an naked Rihanna were to be in front of me, I can never be distracted from the 2019 Elections.

And as for distraction, Even if an naked Rihanna were to be in front of me, I can never be distracted from the 2019 Elections rotfl, thats the kind of distraction i seek for
Re: EFCC Resumes Probe Of Osborne’s $43.4m Cash by tundeport(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
If na me keep or save 25million Naira in one afternoon like that,they will be tailin me to know what am doing and how

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Currently The Highest Ranked US Military Officer Of Nigerian Origin? / Nigeria Earned N69.47 Billion From Solid Minerals Sector In 2018 / Trip To A Poor Town Of Prominent Men -pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.