Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting (21510 Views)

Nigeria APC Governors Are Very Sick For Giving Buhari 2019 Ticket – Ozekhome / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by Gkemz: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Buhari should understand what is good for the nation and exit from contesting for presidency if he truly loves Nigeria and if he's concerned by the plight of Niferians. He led us in this shit, he can't continue to be a setback to our development. An economy that is put on halt is better than ours which is collapsing every moment.

As for Rochas, that criminal is worse than Buhari.
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by EnaibeSam: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
If Buhari is imposed on APC as the sole candidate come 2019.......

And Fayose also run as flag bearer of PDP......

Leme stop hia 4 noun
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by OFFICIAL336: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

Mr opinion poll

The real voters don't even know of what is called social media how much more pressing likes

Pmb supporters from the NE will vote him for good security they are enjoying now

SW will do due to our son and social infrastructural development in our region

NW and NC have always and will always do they are the core buharism
Don't be stupid, try to travel. Am currently in Katsina, I can tell you sentiment against Buhari is running really high especially among the Hausa extractions, only 1 Fulani I interacted with spoke unfavorably about Buhari . If things continue this way, Buhari will struggle with NW. There are about 40% indigenous Christians in Katsina, a core Sharia state, using this stat to generalize, I can say there are about 35% indigenous Christians in NW. Formerly, I used to think over 95% Hausas are moslems. But it is a hell no. If you think Southern Kaduna, Shiites, NW Christians will vote for Buhari massively like before, then you are delusioned.

The strongest politicians in NE are TY Danjuma and Atiku, and they are not Pro-Buhari. I hope you are aware of Taraba's recent issue with the North, the formation of Northern Christians Council of Nigeria, the Retired Christian Generals Forum, these bodies were formed to act as check to the fear of Islamisation growing in the NE. TY Danjuma is the heart of all these associations. If you still think, Baba will win NE overwhelmingly, you are again delusioned. There are more indigenous Christians in NE than NW.

Headsmen are ravaging NC and the people are not satisfied with the reactive measures, about 60% are Christians, if you think, Baba will win in the NC, especially Kogi, Benue, Plateau you need help.

SW is 50-50 becos of Osinbanjo.

SS is no-go area for Buhari.

SE is PDP's strongest hold.

Don't forget, there are over 11 million Southerners in the North, who are predominantly Christians.

If Fayose is chosen as Presidential candidate, he will win NC overwhelming becos of his antecedent against Herdsmen, SW becos he is Yoruba, SS and SE becos he represents a better option, will make major incursion into NW if he chooses an Hausa as VP and as a Christian will have the sympathy of NW Christians especially Southern Kaduna. With the backing of Danjuma, CAN, NE Region and newly formed NCCN, he will make another incursion into NE.

Don't worry, when campaign starts, MainaGate, NNPCGate will be resurrected till it sinks into the ears of all Nigerian just like APC used the alleged $20Bn scandal against GEJ.

Oga, travel and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by folaolumike(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
These politicians love fooling themselves. Every incumbent is always the best candidate. This was the same thing they told Jonathan until he lost out to Buhari. Let Buhari contest again, He will lose badly this time around. After all, this same Buhari that is so popular in the north according to his sycophants, lost in his three previous attempts before forces came together to support him.
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
luwabrooklyn:
who is this

You rather say "what is this?" Stop personifying that thing that thinks of itself as human.

1 Like

Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

Don't be stupid, try to travel. Am currently in Katsina, I can tell you sentiment against Buhari is running really high especially among the Hausa extractions, only 1 Fulani I interacted with spoke unfavorably about Buhari . If things continue this way, Buhari will struggle with NW. There are about 40% indigenous Christians in Katsina, a core Sharia state, using this stat to generalize, I can say there are about 35% indigenous Christians in NW. Formerly, I used to think over 95% Hausas are moslems. But it is a hell no. If you think Southern Kaduna, Shiites, NW Christians will vote for Buhari massively like before, then you are delusioned.

The strongest politicians in NE are TY Danjuma and Atiku, and they are not Pro-Buhari. I hope you are aware of Taraba's recent issue with the North, the formation of Northern Christians Council of Nigeria, the Retired Christian Generals Forum, these bodies were formed to act as check to the fear of Islamisation growing in the NE. TY Danjuma is the heart of all these associations. If you still think, Baba will win NE overwhelmingly, you are again delusioned. There are more indigenous Christians in NE than NW.

Headsmen are ravaging NC and the people are not satisfied with the reactive measures, about 60% are Christians, if you think, Baba will win in the NC, especially Kogi, Benue, Plateau you need help.

SW is 50-50 becos of Osinbanjo.

SS is no-go area for Buhari.

SE is PDP's strongest hold.

Don't forget, there are over 11 million Southerners in the North, who are predominantly Christians.

If Fayose is chosen as Presidential candidate, he will win NC overwhelming becos of his antecedent against Herdsmen, SW becos he is Yoruba, SS and SE becos he represents a better option, will make major incursion into NW if he chooses an Hausa as VP and as a Christian will have the sympathy of NW Christians especially Southern Kaduna. With the backing of Danjuma, CAN, NE Region and newly formed NCCN, he will make another incursion into NE.

Don't worry, when campaign starts, MainaGate, NNPCGate will be resurrected till it sinks into the ears of all Nigerian just like APC used the alleged $20Bn scandal against GEJ.

Oga, travel and see.

May God bless you, what an apt analysis!
If so surprising how some paid fools here think the masses aren't noting all these loots and misdeeds of APC.
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by Nellybii: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Bede2u:
Mr analysis

Keep calm and realise that you have one vote.

There is nothing like 'buharism'
The man lost kastina in 2007 To Yaradua

What the north wanted in 2003, 2011 and 2015 was to capture power from south

In 2019 when faced with another northerner, they will split their votes. In the south, SE and SS will vote against him while SW splits their vote.

Then we count votes to see

Or u think the north doesnt know that a 2nd term for Buhari (who can die anytime) means they only get 4 more years highest?

Hatred and bigotry has surely finished you.
Your sense of normal human logical reasoning has compleyely eroded.
The bolded is not peculiar to Buhari.
It is also applicable to you.
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by Bede2u(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Nellybii:

Hatred and bigotry has surely finished you.
Your sense of normal human logical reasoning has compleyely eroded.
The bolded is not peculiar to Buhari.
It is also applicable to you.
And also applicable to u. Its not hatred or bigotry to point out that an old man who spent the better part of the year bed ridden can die at any time, its fact. I voted PMB in 2015 so whats the bigotry or hatred there.

Check my 2015 posts
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by geedup(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
based on this post, that once buhari tenure don dey end na that time the disgruntled ones in the party will show face.....not now yet. it is too early. e remain small. So that they won't be a subject on unexpected witchhunt
Re: Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting by opuada331(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
sarrki:

I know how painful it is

The truth is Know politician right now in Nigeria that can defeat Buhari
wait till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) / EFCC Reveals Next Line Of Action As Yahaya Bello Obtains Court Order / 2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.