Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) (21496 Views)

Rotimi Victor Rhodes-vivour Foundation Endorses Sanwo-Olu For A Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tinubu Ojo Endorses Sanwo-Olu Ahead APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by OEPHIUS(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Contenders in the governorship race of Lagos state, under platform of All Progress Congress (APC), against former Commissioner for Establishment, who is also an aspirant, would have to battle their ways through an association of 57 chairmen from 20 Local Government Areas (LGAs) and 37 Local Council Development Areas (LCDAs) who had just officially endorsed Sanwo-olu as their preferred candidate ahead of gubernatorial direct primary in the state.

The councils’ chairmen, under aegis of conference 57, unanimously said that they were solidly behind the governorship aspirant, just as they assured that there ware no going back on their actions.

The Chairman, Mainland Local Government, and Chair of Chair, Conference 57, Rasheedat Essien, stated that the members of the association approved the endorsement of Sanwo-olu and that the decision reached was after proper consultation from the state power house.

Speaking during the endorsement of Sanwo-olu on Tuesday in Lagos, Essien, assured the governorship aspirant of unconditional support of the council chairmen during and after the primary election.

She indicated that the struggle to work Sanwo-olu through the direct primary was a fight of the councils’ chairmen since they were the ones in the charge of grass root politics.

According to her, there was no other option other than Sanwo-olu and the governorship aspirant is the chairmen choice of candidate for the state seat of power.

“We members of conference 57 are reaffirming that we are committed to the project and by the grace of god we are going to deliver the state on Saturday, the day fixed for the governorship primaries”

Besides, a group of sole administrators, 57 in their numbers, also joined the train and rallied their support for the governor to be who would be going through the direct primary along side other contenders including the state’s incumbent Governor, Akinwumi Ambode.

Responding to the 57 councils’ chairmen, Sanwo-olu, who commended the association over their support, assured the group that he would run a government that would not leave any group behind and that he would make welfare of Lagosians his priority.

He urged the chairmen to mobilize members of the APC in their various local governments and councils for the direct primary and work more to ensure that he comes victorious in the election.

“I must commend you all for your sacrifice and believe in me, promise you better Lagos and good life once i come into power 2019 but before then, Saturday, the primary election day, is important.

“Saturday is for direct primary for all card carrying member of our great party, APC, lets us all come out, and make your own Sanwo-olu the APC’s governorship candidate in Lagos”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y7Mdwr6JOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0-BUpkABU

http://www.theguildng.com/conference-57-endorses-sanwo-olu-ahead-direct-primaries-in-lagos/
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
APC! Where good governace is not about how many life touching projects or policies carried out but how many of your party members you line their pockects with public funds! angry
I just wish Lagosians would be smart enough to teach this mandate group a bitter lesson come 2019!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by visijo(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Jimi agbaje should be blame for all these..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by pweshdodo(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Nothing will happen
Ambode will win

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by cutiedave(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
K
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by pweencesstemmy(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2018
NAWA OOOO
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Bigajeff(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
watching in 10D
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Bibors(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
This kind of chaos eventually ends in the good of the people.
Let the giants fight and let dogs eat dogs while the people get liberated from godfatgerism

20 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by stepo707: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
visijo:
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by mido1990: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
oga ooo
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by CilicMarin: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Why open endorsement?
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Edunwa302(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
New movie loading

1 Like

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by despi64(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Wetin concern me with Ambode palava? He should man up and decamp anyway. He should test his popularity at the elections with another party.

21 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by helphelp: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
That good life part he promised them is what I don't get. Open tap maybe
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Sweetcollins: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
...God over everything...

am not in Lagos
am not really a partisan
thou I used to like pdp
truth be told, gov Ambode's good works as the bible says in revelation shall surely speak for him.
the cabals ain't God...and like Tony Anenih, Jagaban's wing shall be crushed and the people will be free

24 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by angelawoko(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
I have said it before, Ambode only has the voters as his hope in the coming election. He can't depend on his present political party.

Ambode jump ship. I don talk my own.

25 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by datola: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by ozento: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2018
ambode will still come out victorious. mark my word.

2 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by innobets(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Otedola go dey lag dem now

1 Like

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by TMemos: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
Ambode: fight back or give up...choose one very quickly

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Femich18(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
visijo:
How ? But personally I think Jimi Agbade messed up too. He went underground after the last election and surfaced few months to another election. How I wish he has being creating awareness the best time to be the Governor could have been now.

4 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by TMemos: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2018
angelawoko:
I have said it before, Ambode only has the voters as his hope in the coming election. He can't depend on his present political party.

Ambode jump ship. I don talk my own.

Yes

1 Like

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Sharpshooota: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
APC is a terrorist party

1 Like

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Dalam0n: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2018
If APC allows Ambode to go then they'll lose Lagos and lose Nigeria by extension.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Ionkidiz(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by statusquoante: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Same ol' same
Nothing new here angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by otunde527: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Or trouble for APC
Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by hisexcellency34: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
The same idiots who endorsed Ambode two months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) by Shezkid: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Qdot26812:

You registered today just to scam...carry on till you die

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Advocating For Progressive Reforms Or Carnivals For Party Revellers? / APGA Campaign Tour In Nnewi Today(photos) / Governors' Bid To Get Automatic 2019 Ticket For Buhari Fails At APC NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.