Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa (20388 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim & Mistress, Chinyere Amuchienwa Fight Dirty; Police Step In / Restructuring Nigeria: Too Much Of Everything - Dare Babarinsa / Old Truth And The Bamaiyi Tales - Dare Babarinsa (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by three: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2017
Hugh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:
Know amount of blackmailing or propaganda can make us give up on Buhari

We have made up our mind

No going back

Oga, haba

PDP was horrible, but we expected better from APC
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by jeftalene(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Don't fall victim to con-stars parading as 'Engineers'.

Contact a reliable contractor with vast experience and competence.
Heavens Contractors Ltd
Call/Whatsapp: 08167394799
See latest prices of building materials here> www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Almaiga: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Naso, wailers can hug transformer for all I care. cool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Brillantman: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2017
In 1974, I had just finished secondary school and was offered employment by the Ekiti Divisional Local Schools Board, based in Ikerre, with Chief J.K. Gbadebo as its chairman. My salary was increased from Forty-Five Naira to Ninety Naira per month.

That's the line I stopped.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2017
And power is also transient.
It cannot reside permanently at a place.
Our policians needs to know that.
As PMB misused his,ATIKU will make most of his when given the opportunity.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2017
Thank God, I never voted him, I hate regretting my actions

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Mujtahida: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2017
Power, power, power. Whatever happened to love? Are leaders not supposed to love those whom they govern? I guess love is too soppy for politics. No wonder they call the people abstract names like 'masses' 'electorates'

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by olamil34(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2017
Nigeria

get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by wildchild02: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2017
Beautiful article #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Hardeysolution(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2017
Can we just face the truth for once? Buhari's govt is still the best if you can read beyond and see beyond... Despite all efforts by the losing party to make the government lose its holds.. .things still look appreciably okay.. .a headache? I'm not saying there's no cabal, not saying there's no problem but why would some people want to bring down a country in the name of whatever. ... Nigeria belongs to us and us all.

My epistle might look useless, my message is passed. ..... If you do not rise to defend yourself, you continue to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good.

I believe in This nation.
I believe in Nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Mujtahida: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Sincerely, I cannot fault your position. I am also done with the argument that the president is a good man that is surrounded by bad people. The same thing was said about Jonathan and we expected Buhari to be an improvement. A good president that cannot bring on board good people that share his vision for the country is a useless president.
I have never believed that stupid trope of good man surrounded by bad people. It's just like when people refuse to say something bad about the dead.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by anonymuz(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2017
This cabals have been in Aso rock since we got democracy again in 1999.they have been indirectly ruling us they will continue to be as long as we practice Democracy. They are the rats in buhari's office

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by anonymuz(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2017
Hardeysolution:
Can we just face the truth for once? Buhari's govt is still the best if you can read beyond and see beyond... Despite all efforts by the losing party to make the government lose its holds.. .things still look appreciably okay.. .a headache? I'm not saying there's no cabal, not saying there's no problem but why would some people want to bring down a country in the name of whatever. ... Nigeria belongs to us and us all.

My epistle might look useless, my message is passed. ..... If you do not rise to defend yourself, you continue to see the good in the bad and the bad in the good.

I believe in This nation.
I believe in Nigeria
believe in Nigeria at your own risk

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by aolawale025: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Has it occurred to you why the same people that propelled all sorts of propaganda about buhari would suddenly start criticising him?

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by bendike: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

You and who? shocked undecided

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by LogicStatement: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
By Dare Babarinsa

http://guardian.ng/opinion/muhammadu-buhari-and-his-unfaithful-mistress/

I love this piece and the writing style of the author. His style of writing combined with the history and the metaphorical comparison of power and mistress is right on point without the message being lost. This author has just written the truth!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Oksman(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

"The trouble with most of us is that we'd rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism"

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by LogicStatement: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Perfectly said by uncle Dare Babarinsa. I really missed his opinion page in TELL magazine of the military era.

When we voted for Buhari in 2015, we never knew that unknown elements like Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura would be the once to wield the real powers while the real president will be restricted to a mere spectator.

Somewhere along the line, we need to legally figure out how to prevent people without legitimate electoral responsibilities from wielding too much power in our democracy. We need more checks and balances to always ensure that powers don't get into the hands of people without the responsibility of office.
Absolutely my brother. Something needs to be done.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Izonpikin: 8:26am On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

I am observing and just silent for now.

The problem now is, i have looked at our political environment and it is not encouraging. There is no body out there to even support, and its very sad.

I was with the Delta State Speaker, with some of his young house members at a very private get together, somewhere in the diaspora weeks back and after listening to them speak, i have come to a reasonable conclusion that the young, just like the old people too in Nigeria Politics,have issues.

They all lack a sense of direction.
only an atomic bomb can help nigeria .. We need to breed new humans to effect the change we seek..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Wtf??

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

The problem now is, i have looked at our political environment and it is not encouraging. There is no body out there to even support, and its very sad.

I was with the Delta State Speaker, with some of his young house members at a very private get together, somewhere in the diaspora weeks back and after listening to them speak, i have come to a reasonable conclusion that the young, just like the old people too in Nigeria Politics,have issues.

The only solution is dissolution. Nigeria is too complex and populated to be led by africans. Dts just the truth. All other african countries wt less differences & less population are doing better.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Perfectly said by uncle Dare Babarinsa. I really missed his opinion page in TELL magazine of the military era.

When we voted for Buhari in 2015, we never knew that unknown elements like Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura would be the once to wield the real powers while the real president will be restricted to a mere spectator.

Somewhere along the line, we need to legally figure out how to prevent people without legitimate electoral responsibilities from wielding too much power in our democracy. We need more checks and balances to always ensure that powers don't get into the hands of people without the responsibility of office.

For this reason alone, buhari should be given d boot. Talk abt a total leadership failure.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by kernel505: 8:43am On Nov 01, 2017
seunmsg:

Sincerely, I cannot fault your position. I am also done with the argument that the president is a good man that is surrounded by bad people. The same thing was said about Jonathan and we expected Buhari to be an improvement. A good president that cannot bring on board good people that share his vision for the country is a useless president.

That's why I used the word "Presidents" not president. Obasanjo's time, he credit for both the good and bad.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by BabaCommander: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2017
HungerBAD:

What about you, young man?
If you have a sense of direction why don't you step forward? We can't be talking about others all the time. If you can make a difference please come out and try.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2017
Why are columnists these days numb to the truth? Why all these attempts to blame the legendary corruption of Buhari on minions as though that alone can wipe out the smallness of the man? Smh.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Lloydfather(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

who are the we & us.
Hope u are referring to ur household alone.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by musa234(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

How much are you paid to always come on nairaland and spew trash.. You call yourself a patriot but you never criticise baba even when he goes astray.. You disgust me

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by dayod247(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2017
Wow. What a powerful and perfect write up.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by Shawnnn01: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2017
fergie001:
Exonerating Buhari in all of this is foolhardy.

He is thoroughly involved.Mainagate isn't been investigated,someone is been planned to take the fall once we shout again.....

We must tell the truth that he is involved:otherwise,tell me who he will get rid off among these people?

The DSS that protected Maina?
Or Malami doing his boss' job expertly?
Who?

You will see how one perm sec or HoS or Chairman will take the fall for the apparent greed of a Malami,Dambazzau,Daura or even Buhari himself.

OP,have you forgotten how you staunchly defended Buhari and absolved him of any wrongdoing? Perhaps,you have seen the real world. You can be forgiven because we really did have two bad choices,but we chose the worse of them. We all make mistakes,but it will be dangerous for you to be ignorant,and comfortable with it in 2019.

Perhaps,we have learnt a lesson or 2.

How is Buhari the worse of them when you compare this to the worse of Ebele who minister Abba Moro defraud youth corp members to the tune of several billions of naira and slaughtered close to 10 of them in broad daylight yet he kept his job while Babachir only awarded a contract barely over 100 million naira and already out of his job for singular reason.

I will like to know what angle you Igbos reason from when you claim Ebele is beta than Buhari. I think am tired of shouting Buhari is beta. I am now ready to listen to why you think Ebele is beta pls enlighten me
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And His Unfaithful Mistress - By Dare Babarinsa by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2017
sarrki:

We have made up our mind

No going back

Could you offer yourself for an experiment in our Lagos lab? For the benefit of society, we would like to know what could make a man loose his own thinking faculty in this manner.

Planned Protest At Abuja Airport: DSS Invites Chinonso Obasi, Youth Leader / Geoffrey Onyeama: Nigeria Will Comply With UN Sanctions On Russia / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50