Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Should I Get Down With My Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get Down With My Cousin? (3119 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2017
NLs i need your advice pls. ever since we grew up to know each other, there has been this emotional feeling between me and my cousin sis. she unarguably posseses everything a man would want in a woman, that makes it hard for me to resist her whenever she approaches me with a sense of romance. whenever we're walking together she always carouse her breast om me; she has done this on different occasion, infact she doesn't see me as her cousin rather, her lover.
she's in 200lv BSU, i went there for post-utme and she insist i must sleep in thesame room with her, since i had no option, i obliged. i didn't touch her all through the night even though we slept on the same bed. with the way she's going am afraid we may end up having sex, i will be moving to school by january and we're going to be in the same school.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by horlumightyy(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2017
and after typing all this, u didn't feel the need to check urself if you are alright?? wat is dis world turning into sf? going down on ur cousin? weird pple everywhere

12 Likes

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by midehi2(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Nemesis
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2017
horlumightyy:
and after typing all this, u didn't feel the need to check urself if you are alright?? wat is dis world turning into sf? going down on ur cousin? weird pple everywhere
the temptation is too much for me ok... this gal is all over me
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2017
midehi2:
Nemesis
how? i have'nt done it yet
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Pekun210(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
No comment
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by AlexCk: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2017
Whether cousins or relations, u don't 'get down' with them, heck u shouldn't even be thinking of her 'front, & back' sef.

They are family, plus incest too.

Other tribes/nationality may be into that shaa, but to me, it's just weird.
Think well oo.

Before u commit 'aluuu'(as igbos call it)

4 Likes

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by illicit(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
sha have it at the back of your mind that your children will have cousins too.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Tomreed(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
emblem2d:
the temptation is too much for me ok... this gal is all over me

I get where your coming from, my advice is either to talk to her or avoiding/staying away from her smiley
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Kimcutie: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2017
So sorry to say you're mad,silly and stupid. U shouldn't even groom the thought of her as a sexual toy in your dummy head. But as a sister for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by EmperorLee(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
[s]So sorry to say you're mad,silly and stupid.[/s] U shouldn't even groom the thought of her as a sexual toy in your dummy head. But as a sister for God's sake

Why should you be sorry for saying the truth ?

Op, dem suppose use you take appease the gods of your family. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by LivinaPatrick(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
EmperorLee:

Why should you be sorry for saying the truth ?

Op, dem suppose use you take appease the gods of your family. Mtcheew
nna menh,wetin u want make I talk,his matter tire me big time
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
I m tired of reading all dis cousin laid down shii angry

Is incest now a norm? too much of got undecided
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
hinky:

Is incest now a norm? too much ofgot undecided

gut cool
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
AlexCk:
Whether cousins or relations, u don't 'get down' with them, heck u shouldn't even be thinking of her 'front, & back' sef.

They are family, plus incest too.

Other tribes/nationality may be into that shaa, but to me, it's just weird.
Think well oo.

Before u commit 'aluuu'(as igbos call it)
but i thought incest is sex between a brother and a sister only. truth be told; cousins are not same blood it's the parent. am not trying to justify what's going on tho

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
hinky:

Is incest now a norm? too much of got undecided
you've not experienced it before that's why you're saying this or you dont even have a cousin who is fully grown
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by EmperorLee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
nna menh,wetin u want make I talk,his matter tire me big time

Nne free the guy, him na Nkita grin. Na only animal dey shag their relatives.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
ur relative or real cousin..cos nigerians can tag anybody that is related to them as cousins.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
ruggedtimi:
ur relative or real cousin..cos nigerians can tag anybody that is related to them as cousins.
she's mah cousin. we have been romancing each other with high pre-intimacy but we've never had sex. is dah onel bad?
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
emblem2d:
you've not experienced it before that's why you're saying this or you dont even have a cousin who is fully grown

A cousin who is fully grown? who doesnt ave a cousin who is fully grown ....
Stop entertaining rubbish thoughts, blood is blood....

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

gut cool
i was talking about GOT kiss
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
hinky:

A cousin who is fully grown? who doesnt ave a cousin who is fully grown ....
Stop entertaining rubbish thoughts, blood is blood....
ok what about a case whereby your csn bleeped u accidentaly. that is u guys never plan it
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Harwoyeez(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
the devil wants to use u n ur cousin that's why various ridiculous thought is coming to ya head...don't do it simple or stop it if u are doing it

1 Like

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by chimerase2: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
No don't get DOWN with her get UP with her ok angry
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
What an idiot! Ur cousin has trusted u enough to sleep on the same bed with you through the night and the unimaginable thought of raping her is what engulfed ur mind. I don't know what advise I'd offer him whose third leg has completely taken over the duty of reasoning in his life.
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by NiRfreak(m): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
I can see cousins who once fvcked each other condemning this guy... hypocrites
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
LARRYDKING:
What an idiot! Ur cousin has trusted u enough to sleep on the same bed with you through the night and the unimaginable thought of raping her is what engulfed ur mind. I don't know what advise I'd offer him whose third leg has completely taken over the duty of reasoning in his life.
No thats not true, who is talking abou rape here. the summary of what am saying is that she likes me and wants a sexual relationship with me but i dont want, she keeps pestering me all the time. even when i passed a night with her it was God dat helped me if not, we would have done something; the way she was romancing me on the bed, i just refuse to respond, and i should resist her she will definitely get angry
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
Harwoyeez:
the devil wants to use u n ur cousin that's why various ridiculous thought is coming to ya head...don't do it simple or stop it if u are doing it
yh I Have'nt done it tho
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by BrowNetter(m): 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked shocked
You took a very good step by first sharing this cool

But now I sense few problems viz:
1. She might really not be thinking what you feel bout her, and.
2. I think this isn't godly like, in God's eyes, you are fornicating with her already. Be godly.

What you should do is(my own opinion)
1. If the sexual aura around her is so strong anytime you're with her, trynna resist.
2. Talk to her and let her know you're both bloodline.
3. Show her value. When she first tried romancing you and you quickly obliged, she would have known you don't fall for such shit.
4. I assure you, if you guys ever sex, you'll soon feel hate for each other. The scar will always be stamped in your both minds and you may both never forgive each other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I have a cousin sis who so crazily liked me, I felt the same way as you but in her mind, it was just a brotherly love. She even helped me move to the United States just like that..
Emblem, now you think of tomorrows Treasure N not today's Pleasure.. Receive grace for sexual purity cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
[quote author=BrowNetter post=61975010] shocked shocked
You took a very good step by first sharing this cool

But now I sense few problems viz:
1. She might really not be thinking what you feel bout her, and.
2. I think this isn't godly like, in God's eyes, you are fornicating with her already. Be godly.

What you should do is(my own opinion)
1. If the sexual aura around her is so strong anytime you're with her, trynna resist.
2. Talk to her and let her know you're both bloodline.
3. Show her value. When she first tried romancing you and you quickly obliged, she would have known you don't fall for such shit.
4. I assure you, if you guys ever sex, you'll soon feel hate for each other. The scar will always be stamped in your both minds and you may both never forgive each other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I have a cousin sis who so crazily liked me, I felt the same way as you but in her mind, it was just a brotherly love. She even helped me move to the United States just like that..
Emblem, now you think of tomorrows Treasur
Re: Should I Get Down With My Cousin? by emblem2d(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
amen...tnks alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST FOR FUN! ...list Out 5 Amazing Things About You! / Marriage Contract Should Be Introduced In Nigeria. / 5 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.