Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland (624 Views)

Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women. / Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Mowunmiaf: 12:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
For real, heart break is one thing i don't ever wish to go through again. Heart break sometimes make you feel foolish and you start to do some mumu things that are really not funny.

Here is a list of some of the ridiculous things heart break makes you do. Feel free, to include yours.

1. Heartbreak makes you wash one boxer for one hour. lol is this true for guys?

2. Heart break automatically makes you cram lyrics of all slow songs in this world.

3. Heart break makes you turn to a philosopher. You begin to advise every dick and Harry.

4. Heart break turns you to a big time stalker. You begin too stalk your ex like you are keeping up with the kardashian.

5. Heart break makes you laugh at the driest joke ever. You try so hard to be less lonely till you laugh over everything said to you or someone around you.

6. Heart break makes you less bothered about your look. You could leave your hair for 3 months without washing. You even put on different slippers to go out. You begin to form team no makeup.

7. Heart break turns some people to constant church goer. That is when they turn Jesus to their best friend and comforter. You see them quoting bible passages on social media.

8. Heart break makes you wallow in self pity and seeking attention everywhere. Even from the person that caused the heartbreak.

9. Heart break makes most people unnecessarily judgmental and full of hate. They condemn everyone in a happy relationship, they have one or two bad things to say about the opposite sex.

10. Heart break makes you eat chocolate like you are craving sex. You begin to eat chocolate and foods like you are sex hungry. Konji is really a bad thing this period.

What has heartbreak done to you? what have you done as result of heart break? let's see funny comments.
Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
[s]
4. Heart break turns you to a big time stalker. You begin too stalk your ex like you are keeping up with the kardashian.
[/s]

Who got time for that shii? undecided Stalking an ex? I DEY MAD? shocked

But during heart break, i will cry one time & when im done with it, i will juz move on.. Life is like a plain board, its up to you if u wanna add colors to it or juz stay black & white.. cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Thiannah(f): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yea right cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
I like the chocolate part grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Women Can Cry From Heartbreak... Eye Go Swell Up Sef... I Go Just De Pity Them

1 Like

Re: 10 Ridiculous Things Heart Break Makes You Do Following Threads On Nairaland by Mowunmiaf: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Help Quick Oo Na Die Be This / Become A Man That Women Desire / WEIRD PHOTOS: Teenager ‘goes Too Far’ In Quest To Look Like Angelina Jolie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.