Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) (3828 Views)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Mistakes Men Make In Bed That Annoy Women / Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by Omachi006(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
lordmars:
OP 10 point out of 15 is what you girls actually do that pisses men off. if a guy pretends to be listening to you whilst watching football then it means he knows the end of the story already.

a girl came to my house, sat down, took out her phone open messenger and had a chat while we where talking. only lifted her face to say ok and what.

I was pissed and my crush on her died also the last time we ever met.

bringing friends along na girls do am pass na

Eyaah. Sorry bros. I posted an earlier article on what women do that piss men off. You should check that out.
Re: 15 Things Men Do That Annoy Women (A Lot!) by pauladonis(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Bitch please... Stop whinging and deal with it...

You bring groupies with you whenever we ask you on a date and you want us to buy her food? WTF did she come to do, run commentary?

Your friends can show up unexpectedly but once we have our friend over, it's disrespectful...
Oh, you also think time spent with our family is a waste of time? You'd rather get dumber "keeping up with the Kardashians"

We can't even tell another lady how good she looks when you're around... How much more insecure can you get?

I already got 99 problems, and a bitch ain't one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / Who Else Have Notice This Whenever Their Girlfriend Fart In The House / Bishop Obinim Sleeps With Another Woman In Church To Help Her Get A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.