Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head (16730 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
I Got complains of black men especially Nigerian (men) angry who hate giving their wives or girlfriends a head and they expect the (women) to give them a (BJ) undecided . Guys defend yourselves (Do you give your babe a head ) Ladies (Do you love getting a head) grin cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by SaintBishop: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
What is head and how do you give it?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Ha ha are u joking... U don't know what a head means... Nah I don't believe ya.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
No man in his sane mind will suck a reservoir of approximately 6 million bacterial and fungal infections.

Only Simps do such.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Dreiwizzy: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2020
I'm black and I give head

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
@dreiwizzy ... It's a surprise. Ya Nigerian men be complaining the pussy is this and that .

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
No man in his sane mind will suck a reservoir of approximately 6 million bacterial and fungal infections.

Only Simps do such.
. Ha ha their aren't actually bad bacteria I guess and I think you men don't deserve a BJ too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nairalandmonika: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
U will be surprised that a lot of guys give head but they will not say it in public

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
U will be surprised that a lot of guys give head but they will not say it in public

Ha ha Nigerian guys ... What's there to be ashamed of I mean you only giving your partner pleasure that should even boost your ego.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by DanseMacabre(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
We dey chop, but e gats to be germ free and non-smelly. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
DanseMacabre:
We dey chop, but e gats to be germ free and non-smelly. undecided

I second that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Smony: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
how do expect men to give then head with the level of unfaithfulness among our slay queens. do you want to suck millions of bacteria and sugar daddy's sperms. what a million way to DIE

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Davash222(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tell the girls to keep their VJ clean first. You can't give head on a fish-smelly VJ

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Smony:
how do expect men to give then head with the level of unfaithfulness among our slay queens. do you want to suck millions of bacteria and sugar daddy's sperms. what a million way to DIE

Lol. What of the sugar mummies guys habe had or even sugar daddies.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Davash222:
Tell the girls to keep their VJ clean first. You can't give head on a fish-smelly VJ

Well as for the fish smelling vj's . They need proper cleaning but for the normal acidic ones no amount of cleaning can stop that.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by anibi9674: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can you eat rotten fish?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by nwakibe: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Can you imagine...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
anibi9674:
Can you eat rotten fish?

Nope I can't. Gross
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
nwakibe:
Can you imagine...

Ha ha ha grin. I smell strawberries and vanilla toppings
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by LeRabbite: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
There’s this story of this bros in my former area. The Mumu bros was dating one known olosho. He was a simp who thought he could love the hoe into changing.

Na so one night we see bros and babe dey fight for middle of street. As a crowd gathered, we saw egbon with a massive koko on the side of his head and a huge bruise across his body, he was wearing only boxers.

Now, mind you a few moments before the altercation with his babe while we dey smoke our Igbo, we heard a loud “gboa” sound and we wondered what caused it.

Anyway, back to the scene of bros and his babe drama:

Bros: You’re just an unrepentant prostitute.
Babe: Na today you dey know. If I be ashawo nko. Wetin you be?
Bros: I’m your man. You have no regard for me whatsoever.....
Babe: Shut up. You be man? You wey dey lick my Toto..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Babe: (tapping her rounded mouth) ooh ooh ooh. Toto licker.

Baba just weak.

Anyway, what caused their fight na?

Bros heard the sound of his compound gate being opened and he was eager to see who was at the gate cos babe was out late at night.

After a few minutes and no sign of who entered compound, bros went downstairs to be sure it wasn’t a thief only to find his babe being doggied by the Uber driver just inside the compound. cry

Apparently, she didn’t have money to pay or she didn’t want to pay and offered to nack instead. As bros was shouting that he would kill the Uber driver for fûcking his babe in his compound, Mr. Uber japa, started his car and and made to get away, but bros was having none of it. He held on to the door as driver sped off and when he realized that he could actually die and Uber man wasn’t going to slow down for him, he let go and hit the ground, hence the heavy gboa sound we heard earlier.

Anyway, to this day bros is known in the whole area as “Mr. Toto Licker.” grin grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by cooluzi: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
most naija gals re nt clean down there imagine a puss that can give you std anytime giving them head na sucide mission

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:
There’s this story of this bros in my former area. The Mumu bros was dating one known olosho. He was a simp who thought he could love the how into changing.

Na so one night we see bros and babe dey fight for middle of street. As a crowd gathered, we saw egbon with a massive koko on the side of his head and a huge bruise across his body, he was wearing only boxers.

Now, mind you a few moments before the altercation with his babe while we dey smoke our Igbo, we heard a loud “gboa” sound and we wondered what caused it.

Anyway, back to the scene of bros and his babe drama:

Bros: You’re just an unrepentant prostitute.
Babe: Na today you dey know. If I be ashawo nko. Wetin you be?
Bros: I’m your man. You have no regard for me whatsoever.....
Babe: Shut up. You be man? You wey dey luck my Toto..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Babe: (tapping her rounded mouth) ooh ooh ooh. Toto licker.

Baba just weak.

Anyway, what happened?

Bros heard the sound of his compound gate being opened and he and he was eager to see who was at the gate cos babe was out late at night.

After a few minutes and no sign of who entered compound, bros went downstairs to be sure it wasn’t a thief only to find his babe being doggied by the Uber driver just inside the compound. cry

Apparently, she didn’t have money to pay or she didn’t want to pay and offered to nack instead. As bros was shouting that he would kill the Uber driver for fûcking his babe in his compound, Mr. Uber japa, started his car and and made to get away, but bros was having none of it. He held on to the door as driver sped off and when he realized that he could actually die and Uber man wasn’t going to slow down for him, he let go and hit the ground, hence the heavy gboa sound we heard earlier.

Anyway, to this day bros is known in the whole as “Mr. Toto Licker.” grin grin

Ha ha � this is the best I have seen so far ...

#Totolicker#
Thanks for the input

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Tozic: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Holy virgin! grin

All these people saying it smells fishy, try giving them one to spend night with and see them use their tongue to mop the whole vicinity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by bestabigaelever(f): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
You want them to tell u they give head? Or lemme ask how exactly did u come to this 'hate' conclusion?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tozic:
Holy virgin! grin

All these people saying it smells fishy, try giving them one to spend night with and see them use their tongue to mop the whole vicinity.

Ha ha cheesy a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by anibi9674: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bettymax:

Nope I can't. Gross
you can't eat a rotten fish and you want me to eat something that smells like a rotten fish. Mbok, I know do.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You want them to tell u they give head? Or lemme ask how exactly did u come to this 'hate' conclusion?

Some girlfriends of mine (Nigerian) do tell me their men don't go down there . And some white friends of mine (female) says black men give them a head but don't really like giving the black girls a head especially Nigerian girls. So I guess that explains it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by TheMohican(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bettymax:
I Got complains of black men especially Nigerian (men) angry who hate giving their wives or girlfriends a head and they expect the (women) to give them a (BJ) undecided . Guys defend yourselves (Do you give your babe a head ) Ladies (Do you love getting a head) grin cool

I had a girlfriend whose pussy stunk, I hated giving head until I had the opportunity to give head to a girl whose pussy was clean asf, since then head is my go-to.

19 Likes

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Lastly I don't want them to tell me they do give head but I think the controversies surrounding the head giving is a thing of shame for some Nigerian men . They see it demeaning something for a senseless man. Whereas it should be otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
anibi9674:
you can't eat a rotten fish and you want me to eat something that smells like a rotten fish. Mbok, I know do.

Ha ha .. be a man and get down there. Not all ladies smell that way tho...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head by ogechchukwu: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
How do u expect us as Nigerians to give head
Knowing fully well that Nigeria is too hot sweating will make the pus$$y to smell .

That is the reason most of us dont give head.

White give head because their environment is cool.

If we Nigerians give head couple with the hot weather we will run mad ooo.

Moreover is not our tradition to do that ..

Our four fathers never did.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? / He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.