Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc (2737 Views)

Breaking: Buhari Forms New Party In America / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / Atiku Wins APC Primaries, Buhari Forms New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by lomaxx: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2010
Buari
Former military Head of State,
Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has
announced the formation of his
party, the Congress for
Progressive Change (CPC), on
which platform he may contest
next year’s presidential election.
He spoke through a statement
made available to The Nation in
Kaduna yesterday. Buhari, who
said he dumped the All Nigeria
Peoples Party (ANPP) due to
what he described as verifiable
irreconcilable differences, added
that approval for the CPC’s
formation was received from
the Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) on
December 28, last year.
The party, Buhari said, was
founded as a solution to "the
debilitating, ethical and
ideological conflicts in the ANPP".
He said he delayed the CPC’s
announcement because he
needed time to consult other
political groups "in the search for
a broad-based platform".
The statement reads in part: "I
wish to announce with a deep
sense of history that my new
party is Congress for Progressive
Change (CPC).
"The CPC was founded on my
authority by my political
associates as a solution to the
debilitating, ethical and
ideological conflicts in my former
party, ANPP.
"Our application for the CPC was
filed at INEC on March 26, last
year, and we got a letter of
approval on December 28.
"I delayed my announcement in
order to give time for further
consultations, establishment and
consolidation of party structures
and also dialogue with other
political parties and groups in the
search for a broad-based political
platform.
"Happily, the CPC has established
Protem Executive Committees in
at least 31 states with the rest
of states now under
consideration.
"The CPC is committed to change
and positive development. We
will continue to interact with
parties that have compatible
ideologies with us.
"CPC will, therefore, support
electoral reform that will lead to
transparently free and fair
election, internal democracy,
efficient management of
resources, reform of the
judiciary, development planning,
empowerment of women and
youths and the promotion of
private initiative and job
creation."
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2010
Would he make it
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by Jakumo(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2010
Buhari is a semi-literate monster who killed innocent people for sport during his tenure as one of Nigeria's most despicable and sadistic military dictators during the country's dark age of the 1980s.   

All who are aware of the bloody past of this power hungry cretin will derive considerable delight in seeing Buhari FAIL, repeatedly and consistently, in every doomed attempt he makes to grab for power in Nigeria.  No siree Bob, this rabid baboon called Buhari is NEVER going to find himself in ANY position of power, with the possible exception of his serving as village DOG CATCHER in his dusty, God-forsaken hamlet.

Go on Baboonhari, waste all your stolen money.  You ain't goin' nowhere, though, and you can take that to the bank.  Ha ha ha ha  yeah buddy.
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by lomaxx: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Would he make it
[/quote
Abu-Maryam link=topic=415104.msg5716266#msg5716266 date=1268892292:

Would he make it
i doubt if he would.
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2010
Jakumo:

Buhari is a semi-literate monster who killed innocent people for sport during his tenure as one of Nigeria's most despicable and sadistic military dictators during the country's dark age of the 1980s.

All who are aware of the bloody past of this power hungry cretin will derive considerable delight in seeing Buhari FAIL, repeatedly and consistently, in every doomed attempt he makes to grab for power in Nigeria. No siree Bob, this rabid baboon called Buhari is NEVER going to find himself in ANY position of power, with the possible exception of his serving as village DOG CATCHER in his dusty, God-forsaken hamlet.

Go on Baboonhari, waste all your stolen money. You ain't goin' nowhere, though, and you can take that to the bank. Ha ha ha ha yeah buddy.
did i heard you saying SADIST?
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by Jakumo(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2010
Abso[b]phuckin[/b]lutely, sir.  You heard me right, and you wouldn't be asking for clarification if you ever took a moment to study Nigeria's recent history.
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by tkb417(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2010
why is he not in jail?
the reason we are still grappling with so much problems in this country is because we re-invent bastards

If people like Buhari, IBB, Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Ibori, Tafa and all corrupt fools are langusihing in one maximum security prison, we wont be having this news now. why would this poof want to rule Nigeria again?

cant we have some unknown smart professionals like Dora, El Rufai and co?

shameless nitwit
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2010
Jakumo:

All who are aware of the bloody past of this power hungry cretin will derive considerable delight in seeing Buhari FAIL, repeatedly and consistently, in every doomed attempt he makes to grab for power in Nigeria.  No siree Bob, this rabid baboon called Buhari is NEVER going to find himself in ANY position of power, with the possible exception of his serving as village DOG CATCHER in his dusty, God-forsaken hamlet.

Go on Baboonhari, waste all your stolen money.  You ain't goin' nowhere, though, and you can take that to the bank.  Ha ha ha ha  yeah buddy.
the killing stuff is common to all military regime starting from the days of ironsi till abacha regime.the only regime that may have recorded very minute killing was that of abdul salam abubakar.save for that,buhari is a strict and a disciplinarian.he may wedge excessive executive power if he becomes president but with an effective legilslative to control him.the so-called ex-generals will do everything within their reach to stop his presidential ambition.believe me,they are all scared that he will send them to jail and that was the reason for his failure in 2003 and 2007 as they dig up his murderous profile to discredit him
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by otokx(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2010
Buhari should retire to his house and write some books.
Re: Buhari Forms Political Party~ Cpc by 9ijaMan: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

the killing stuff is common to all military regime starting from the days of ironsi till abacha regime.the only regime that may have recorded very minute killing was that of abdul salam abubakar.save for that,buhari is a strict and a disciplinarian.he may wedge excessive executive power if he becomes president but with an effective legilslative to control him.the so-called ex-generals will do everything within their reach to stop his presidential ambition.believe me,they are all scared that he will send them to jail and that was the reason for his failure in 2003 and 2007 as they dig up his murderous profile to discredit him

You have indeed hit the nail on the head.
Buhari remains the most credible leader we've had in decades, !

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / Igbo, Yoruba, Others Demand N670bn Compesentation For Jos Crisis / News Breaking!! Another Oga On Top Emerge From Anambra State-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.