Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (47755 Views)

1 Acre 4 Plots Available Close To The New Constructed Toll Gate At Epe/ijebu-ode / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by frenzydilz(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2017
Very soon people go begin dive inside this one. All in the name of suicide
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by fiercehillz(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2017
The construction is neat...if only 30 percent of this type of development can be replicated in each state of the federation. But it seems naturally impossible knowing that most of these other states are still owing salaries.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Tedassie(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Aww,nice structures

But i hate to burst your bubble,folks this Eko Atlantic that you guys are making noise about will probably be reserved for just the aristocrats,the elites. No common man that can barely feed himself three square meals will smell that place. Besides we know how DIRTY indigent Lagosians can be,before we realize it on moving in there trust them to turn that place to a pig sty!

#alomotruth
#lemecomanbegoing
#my2cents

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Afromalaika(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Titto93:
Beautiful...
A well planned city.
if not for oil money

It is not financed by either the Federal or the State government. It is a privately financed by a contractual agreement by d Lagos State govt. and the investors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Lomprico2: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
Ipob Pigs are not going to be happy with this development...

grin people that will own 40% of properties there? Keep fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by anonymuz(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Spylord48:
Wow so amazing.Cant wait to rent an apartment there.
this place will be lovely to stay o. Baba God I beg answer my prayer well before they complete this project so I can start a new life there.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Gkay1(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by bakynes(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Lomprico2:

grin people that will own 40% of properties there? Keep fooling yourself.
Which 40% ? Without even paying many Yoruba elites will be given free Apartments and houses for free. The likes of Tinubu, Ambode, Obasa,Fashola,Oba Saheed Elegushi, Osinbajo,Eleganza boss Razak Okoya,Bola shagaya, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola,Wale Tinubu etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:
EAC

I just hope the EIA was diligently carried out before developing this city on water. Hurricane Iyabo could level that place in a jiffy if due diligence was breached.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Zionista:

I just hope the EIA was diligently carried out before developing this city on water. Hurricane Iyabo could level that place in a jiffy if due diligence was breached.
Do some research bro.

visit the developer website(not Igbo people website ooo),I mean www.ekoatlanticity.com to download the EIA.Even hurricane Iyabo has been simulated and proper measure taken!

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by FarahAideed: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2017
nittroboy:
Lagos would be like London very soon shocked

Observing new development

Lies 90 percent of Lagosians still live in muddy streets , dont let these pictures deceive U
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by IamtherealRita(f): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2017
grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

Do some research bro.

visit the developer website(not Igbo people website ooo),I mean www.ekoatlanticity.com to download the EIA.Even hurricane Iyabo has been simulated and proper measure taking!

grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
AMBODE IS WORKING.

He only created an enabling environment, the project is private sector driven.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Lies 90 percent of Lagosians still live in muddy streets , dont let these pictures deceive U
hmmmmm,90%!

People can lie.......cool
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by FarahAideed: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Danladi7:

hmmmmm,90%!

People lie.......cool

Do you stay in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Tedassie(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2017
fiercehillz:
The construction is neat...if only 30 percent of this type of development can be replicated in each state of the federation. But it seems naturally impossible knowing that most of these other states are still owing salaries.
I feel this kind of project is secondary apart from that, it's a long-term project(years of planning,funding etc).

Even though the gains [will be] there,however it doesn't bring immediate economic gains to the common man. This is what i mean: Will a man who barely has income and is struggling to feed his family be able to wait 10yrs for the government of the day to complete the construction of a megacity so that he and his family will feel the economic impact of such project?)
Then the Nigerian factor comes into play: lack of commitment when it comes to continuity and sustainability of projects embarked upon by previous administrations.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:21am On Nov 02, 2017
D place looks so neat

Please, if I may ask, will that canal b used as a means of transportation abi na just big gutter?

Want to know
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Daejoyoung: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Tedassie:
Aww,nice structures

But i hate to burst your bubble,folks this Eko Atlantic that you guys are making noise about will probably be reserved for just the aristocrats,the elites. No common man that can barely feed himself three square meals will smell that place. Besides we know how DIRTY indigent Lagosians can be,before we realize it on moving in there trust them to turn that place to a pig sty!

#alomotruth
#lemecomanbegoing
#my2cents
The idea is still Good, if the super rich go there, then prices in the other wealthy parts of Lagos islands would reduce, allowing more of the middle class to move in, this is how development begins.
Normally, cities are well planned and are not immediately occupied by the very poor.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Guestlander: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2017
Tedassie:

I feel this kind of project is secondary apart from that, it's a long-term project(years of planning,funding etc).

Even though the gains [will be] there,however it doesn't bring immediate economic gains to the common man. This is what i mean: Will a man who barely has income and is struggling to feed his family be able to wait 10yrs for the government of the day to complete the construction of a megacity so that he and his family will feel the economic impact of such project?)
Then the Nigerian factor comes into play: lack of commitment when it comes to continuity and sustainability of projects embarked upon by previous administrations is sure to hamper progress.

But people are working there right now and earning a living as a result of the work going on there. When the city is completed people will also run the city.
There are economic gains already for at least the Nigerians working there.

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Will buy house there grin
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by rman: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2017
For those hoping to rent an apartment there, people are already living there.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by birdsview(m): 7:34am On Nov 02, 2017
DaniDani:
Wooooow, beautiful! How do I get a decent house there? By the grace of God, I will buy house there.
join politics or yahoo yahoo
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Rexnegro(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
why? Are they not the ones developing it? Developers from The yeast
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2017
FarahAideed:

Do you stay in Lagos ?
People live on the street but definitely not 90%!
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Femidigirits: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by aribisala0(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Tedassie:

Then the Nigerian factor comes into play: lack of commitment when it comes to continuity and sustainability of projects embarked upon by previous administrations.
It does BRING IMMEDIATE economic gains to the common man and woman who work there and sell input materials provide catering services etc/ This is very immediate indeed. It is am EMPLOYMENT centre with thousands of direct and indirect jobs

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by vengertime: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
modelmike7:
AMBODE IS WORKING.
monkey it's not a state government project
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by joyAA(f): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Sheeeeeeeeeettttt this is #dope

I hope whoever is in charge of the construction has put structures in place for young engineers to come and learn!!!

I like what I'm seeing tbh
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Jethrolite(m): 7:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
Is this necessary? Can't people apply common sense for once!
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2017
vengertime:
monkey it's not a state government project
I guess it is your father, uncles, aunties (I will exclude your mom ), that you are calling MONKEYS?!
What manner of fo*ls and swine do we have on this forum for Kris sake?!
Only God knows which hole this id*ot is typing from. Son of a monkey!!

(now you see what you have brought to your family?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.