Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way (47754 Views)

1 Acre 4 Plots Available Close To The New Constructed Toll Gate At Epe/ijebu-ode / Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by ogbeniolola: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2017
We cannot comment on the efficiency of the drainage now until rainy season returns again! Hmmm, if it is looking like this before rainfall, what about after a serious downpour?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
D place looks so neat

Please, if I may ask, will that canal b used as a means of transportation abi na just big gutter?

Want to know
Its a water-way.For transportation.

I have watched the virtual demonstration of what the city will look like in future since 2011.visit their website to watch the video.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Nov 02, 2017
Afromalaika:

It is not financed by either the Federal or the State government. It is a privately financed by a contractual agreement by d Lagos State govt. and the investors.
i was just about to ask too , if it is a government project or private one
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Saintdaprince(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm!!!!!!! Nice one. But when the waters will return to take back their natural habitat, I wonder what the News will say.......Minding my own business.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by casnido2: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Where is Rocha?? This are the type of things we need in IMO state nt statue cry
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by reality17(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Spylord48:
Wow so amazing.Cant wait to rent an apartment there.

Think big bro.. U can own one there instead

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by monex(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
Potopoto will not b hAppy grin grin grin

for those who live and work in Lagos, why not?

Why should they be unhappy that their Governor is effectively (I hope) using their taxes?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by buchilino(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2017
nittroboy:
Lagos would be like London very soon shocked

Observing new development

DAT MEANS ONE THING, VERY SOON MUSHIN, KETU, OSHODI, ORILE ETC MAYBE DECONGESTED.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2017
DaniDani:
Wooooow, beautiful! How do I get a decent house there? By the grace of God, I will buy house there.
Amen.

God will answer your prayer.You will soon join the few people that have already started living there by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by agitator: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
Ipob Pigs are not going to be happy with this development...

They want to go and leave with your development, you said no. undecided undecided undecided

Onijagidijagan:
Potopoto will not b hAppy grin grin grin

Potopoto want to go and you are forcing them to remain. wink wink wink
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
agitator:

They want to go and leave with your development, you said no. undecided undecided undecided

Seriously?,I don't know yorubas are that powerful.I thought they are cowards.The cowards are stopping the almighty self acclaimed brave people from achieving their dreams grin

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danladi7: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2017
agitator:

Seriously?,I don't know yorubas are that powerful.I thought they are cowards.The cowards are stopping the almighty self acclaimed brave people from achieving their dreams grin

like a friend koladebrainiac said :
lol
Igbo be dey live in delusion since.
when they want to brag they say SE is better than
all Nigeria
when they want to play victim they say they are
being marginalized.
awon oniro olorunnnn dirty looking folks

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Waterway for dumping garbage shei angry ...we all know how it will end up naaaaaw
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by musa234(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Clerverly:
Ipob Pigs are not going to be happy with this development...
you guys keep giving this Igbos needless fame.. What has this got to do with ipob..
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danielnino00(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2017
bigtt76:
Waterway for dumping garbage shei angry ...we all know how it will end up naaaaaw

A waterway for transportation...

And it's gonna end up being put to very good use.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by bigtt76(f): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2017
grin we de watch naaaa

Danielnino00:

A waterway for transportation...

And it's gonna end up being put to very good use.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Basfaq(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
hatchy:
He took his afternoon medication.... Osogbo weed!
Did you forget to put on your glasses.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Neutrobcorp: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Spylord48:
Wow so amazing.Cant wait to rent an apartment there.

But shaaa.... ye of little faith.,..... Your mates are planning to buy and own..... you are already planning to rent..... well shaa...... None of my business
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Man2utd(m): 8:30am On Nov 02, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

wat does ibop have to do with the News.....its high time we change our minds in this country

Are you sure the guy is even happy with his life... clever people are actually hoping to get one some day, he is worried about Ipob.. Misplacd priority.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Danielnino00(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2017
bigtt76:
grin we de watch naaaa

Its a private project with the full backing of the federal and state government..

Do you really think the people investing billion of dollars in the project will allow it turn bad within a short time??
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by kjhova(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
XaviDayo:
If Rapture happen now...all these things go turn Head Quarters for #Antichrist.
Una never help the life of common man finish,Una go dey build abode for the rich.

Useless project. 70% of the Lagos population will not get to live there while 20% of the remaining 30% will only go there as workers and slaves.

God help Naija

When the Princes of Dubai started dredging their ports, constructing flyovers, building big hotels and pleasure parks in the 1970s, the bulk of their citizens were still herdsmen and date farmers. Today, they and their decendants are all benefiaries to the farsightedness of their past leaders.

Do not let ignorance and the lack of vision keep you in the embrace of poverty into perpetuity.

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by bigboss80s(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2017
XaviDayo:
If Rapture happen now...all these things go turn Head Quarters for #Antichrist.
Una never help the life of common man finish,Una go dey build abode for the rich.

Useless project. 70% of the Lagos population will not get to live there while 20% of the remaining 30% will only go there as workers and slaves.

God help Naija

Don't work hard and become successful. Continue complaining you hear?
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by poyet(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Sea dey him own jejely and we come dey look for him trouble. Okay na. Kwantinu.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Twrecks(m): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Hope it can curtail flooding
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by SLIMKEY1(m): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Lasgidi is taking a nice shape...
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Congrats to the developer. Those Lebanese & their partners have tried for Lagos & Nigeria. Today for me is not a day to appreciate the beauty of that development.

Asiwaju that fought the battle of his life to save V.I from the Atlantic Ocean menace when Ahmadu Bello Way water front has been taken over by ocean encroachment & corporate organizations / residents fleeing thus making VI a risky area for investment is presently bereaved.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Bullhari007(m): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2017
I won't be surprise if this Yoruba demons start defecating inside it... abeg this water did it lead to Malay
undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Lomprico2: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
bakynes:

Which 40% ? Without even paying many Yoruba elites will be given free Apartments and houses for free. The likes of Tinubu, Ambode, Obasa,Fashola,Oba Saheed Elegushi, Osinbajo,Eleganza boss Razak Okoya,Bola shagaya, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola,Wale Tinubu etc

Make we dey see naa
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by ifewise(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Lagos is working
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by bakynes(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Lomprico2:

Make we dey see naa
Nothing to see, all Nigerians of all tribes will be allowed to own properties but I can assure you preference will be given to Yoruba Elites over other tribe elites because we own the territory.

Oba Saheed Elegushi, Oba of Oniru and many other kings in that territory, whose land they are developing will be allocated some houses and apartment.
Re: Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way by Lomprico2: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2017
bakynes:

Nothing to see, all Nigerians of all tribes will be allowed to own properties but I can assure you preference will be given to Yoruba Elites over other tribe elites because we own the territory.

Oba Saheed Elegushi, Oba of Oniru and many other kings in that territory, whose land they are developing will be allocated some houses and apartment.

Make we dey see eeeh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Excited At Mansion His Brother Built For Him While He Was Abroad / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria / Landlord, Pastor Daniel Obasi Killed As 2-Storey Building Collapses (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.