Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica (4465 Views)

Liverpool Vs Benfica UCL (3 - 3) On 13th April 2022 / Benfica Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 5th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Benfica : UCL (2 - 0) On 31st October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
AndrewFarms:

was reading a rumor that luke shaw might move on loan by January

Good for him, if true.

He needs to be taken off the media eye and rebuild his confidence.
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
AndrewFarms:

one of them shuld be available after the international break
I think fellaini might be on the bench for the week
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
With increased competition also comes fatigue.
not for the top 6 teams you they all have strong benches also
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Good for him, if true.
He needs to be taken off the media eye and rebuild his confidence.
I wish he could regain his first team shirt with manutd him and martial are a great team down the left flank
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I think fellaini might be on the bench for the week
that would be great, we need him right now...
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
AndrewFarms:

not for the top 6 teams you
they all have strong benches also

And how many times do they use their strong bench, if their regulars are available.
The increased demand to win trophies at ll cost does not allow that.
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
AndrewFarms:

I wish he could regain his first team shirt with manutd
him and martial are a great team down the left flank

A loan deal won't be bad, to pick up confidence, fitness and experience
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And how many times do they use their strong bench, if their regulars are available.
The increased demand to win trophies at ll cost does not allow that.

yes over the last couple of years, the EPL has been the priority than the Champions League, Buh I feel there's a change on the horizon.....
EPL teams need to win the Champions League and the Europa league to qualify for the Champions League cuz the top 6 battle just got hotter and hotter since Tottenham has come to stay....
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

A loan deal won't be bad, to pick up confidence, fitness and experience

I do wish him well and I hope he makes it back to his peak
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2017
AndrewFarms:

yes over the last couple of years, the EPL has been the priority than the Champions League, Buh I feel there's a change on the horizon.....
EPL teams need to win the Champions League and the Europa league to qualify for the Champions League cuz the top 6 battle just got hotter and hotter since Tottenham has come to stay....

We will be moving over to the Chelsea Manchester United Pre match thread
Re: Post Match Analysis ; Manchester United Versus Benfica by AndrewFarms(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

We will be moving over to the Chelsea Manchester United Pre match thread

Aiii, do tag me along also....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uefa Cl - Last 16 Pairings For D Knockout Stage / I Gave My Vote To Christiano Ronaldo But Shocked To Hear I Voted Messi-players / Goal.com-sir Alex Ferguson Voted As The World Best Among Other Best Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.