Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site (15394 Views)

I Just Found A Free Dating Website That Pays It Users / 5 Best Free Dating Apps For Young Adults / Top 5 Free Dating Sites For The Year (2) (3) (4)

Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Can you suggest a good dating sites. I used to use amoory.com till they sold to hitwe.com. Anyone with a good universal dating site should help me.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Can you suggest a good dating sites. I used to use amoory.com till they sold to hitwe.com. Anyone with a good universal dating site should help me.

Skout
Tinder
Badoo
Tagged
AsianDate
Lovestruck

juz use the app cheesy

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by frankkydee(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Skout
Tinder
Badoo
Tagged
AsianDate
Lovestruck

juz use the app cheesy

They are not totally free my friend,for you to have full access to everything there,you need to pay some stipulated amount. So they are not free.

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by iconceptsnig: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaplanet.com but babes there are the type that want sharp sharp wedding....And some of them are the main reason why they are still single tho. I hav tried like 3 babes from that site but dem attitude go make you run away. Although they dont request or demand for money o but thier personal attitude tho.

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
yahoo yahoo thread

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:

I miss Amoory.com very sure site.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2017
My guy amoory.com do guys strong thing.

YOUNGELDER1:

I miss Amoory.com very sure site.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
My guy amoory.com do guys strong thing.

Try Pof & Cupidmedia

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by buskie13(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
seniorpeoplemeet.com is the surest I'm on,oyibo full there wella,op hope say u no be Gee boy cheesy

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want the one where u can find local naija ladies not far away oyibos

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by michphenomena(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mate1
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
tanks bro. but dont have card. i need free site

YOUNGELDER1:

Try Pof & Cupidmedia
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2017
I don't have card to pay for it.

buskie13:
seniorpeoplemeet.com is the surest I'm on,oyibo full there wella,op hope say u no be Gee boy cheesy
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
try naijaplanet.com

mistel:
I want the one where u can find local naija ladies not far away oyibos
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by marisdgreat(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
iconceptsnig:
naijaplanet.com but babes there are the type that want sharp sharp wedding....And some of them are the main reason why they are still single tho. I hav tried like 3 babes from that site but dem attitude go make you run away. Although they dont request or demand for money o but thier personal attitude tho.
Even d guys there r something else

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by buskie13(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
I don't have card to pay for it.

if you can pay for it,sure you'll enjoy using it,very easy and nice,na better client full there
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by iconceptsnig: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
marisdgreat:

Even d guys there r something else

you are right, i guess most people there are problem of themselves one way or the other.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by marisdgreat(f): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
iconceptsnig:

you are right, i guess most people there are problem of themselves one way or the other.
exactly
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by iconceptsnig: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
marisdgreat:
exactly
can i send email pls if you dont mind?
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by Heloct(f): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nairaland.. undecided
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by marisdgreat(f): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
iconceptsnig:
can i send email pls if you dont mind?
yes u can
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Can you do the carding for me? Also do you have any good client there that we can work together? I'm good with consignment FMT.

buskie13:
if you can pay for it,sure you'll enjoy using it,very easy and nice,na better client full there
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by buskie13(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Can you do the carding for me? Also do you have any good client there that we can work together? I'm good with consignment FMT.

let's chat WhatsApp
mail ur number to promisebuskie@gmail.com

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
check your mail bro

buskie13:
let's chat WhatsApp
mail ur number to promisebuskie@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
tanks bro. but dont have card. i need free site

Both are free ..You just need paid VPN.

Okcupid ,meet me
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Can you suggest a paid VPN suitable for it?

YOUNGELDER1:

Both are free ..You just need paid VPN.

Okcupid ,meet me
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by skrrskrr(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2017

Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by skrrskrr(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:

how does the consignment fmt work?
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
HELPMEWITHSEX:
Can you suggest a paid VPN suitable for it?

Airvpn
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't have card for now shocked can you help ?

YOUNGELDER1:

Airvpn
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2017
The consignment is about meeting your client one and one with a box containing fund. Do you have any good client for now?

skrrskrr:

how does the consignment fmt work?
Re: Can Anyone Suggest A Good Free Dating Site by HELPMEWITHSEX: 9:24am On Nov 07, 2017
I don't have card for payment.

skrrskrr:

ipvanish

Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work :