Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (85294 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by nkemjacob2(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Ur ass does not cause hold up than money.... D fact is dis sort of girls can't bang very well on bed...
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Marvis4real(f): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Bag of poo with tiny legs.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2017
A real turn off(na shiiiiiit full there)my oyinda1599 is perfectly OK for me
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by BABANGBALI: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2017
KAYD007:
One would need a 13nch di.ck to be able to penetrate that b.oo.ty.

me like something moderate.
because you have a very very small prick

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Big turn off for me, I like simple things.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Naughtypenis1(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Some ladies need medical attention upstairs.... I can't see what's cause holdup here. Rather than spoiled old pickup motor dat needed to push aside from the road.

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Cunnilingus(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2017
If this one shit here eh. Person no fit use that toilet for at least 3hrs
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by sucess001(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2017
thats a fake account...

i know the lady in the picture and that is not her name
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by xelly: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2017
You irritate. Who knows how dirty you will be. Stretch marks, color changes and patches of irritating stuffs. Shift before I throw up
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by peter0071(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2017
just negodu

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by ghazab74(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Excess of rain could spoil the crop.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by salesforce: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
You are
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Terribly disgusting!
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by tabaski: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
Lovetinz:
Look at it this way..
Is her toilet bowl made of reinforced steel?
grin grin ; grin
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 03, 2017
discman2k2:
Sweedy, i love ur angle & points of reasoning. A confident woman, hardly found easily. Go gurl, just that i can't pm u to b friends.

But, ur mind is beautiful dear.

Thanks jare smiley

My pm doesn't work. I can't access my mail.

But u can. Place your mail here and I will reply smiley
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
my 10inches drilling machine will br appropriate for this honey well
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by donqx: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Sanchase: 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
By the time she is old, she will struggle to lift her legs up even to walk 50 metres. She had better lose some of those weight now.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Melkizedeck: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin[b][/b]Baby take am easy. But to be honest I love the way you subtly marketed yourself.
Marriage loading soon
alexialin:

Lol
That's where u are so wrong
I don't need to have her shape before I support how she looks

Am not like you who slander women upandan to discourage suitors from her side

My looks is completely different form hers likewise my shape.
Am not fat and short.

Why am saying this : I have an exotic and rich looks, not fat, not slim, am just there with perfect carriage grin Because of my looks and carriage both men and women tend to talk behind my back.

Ha! Is she a human being? Or how woman go fine like this! She fit be mammy water o, she not human o, it will take an extraordinary man to marry her o! Chei!
Nothing my ears no heat. And people said Alot of contradicting things to make guys fear me. Lol cheesy

But at the end, the guys wey no fear me, toast me and date me. The ones way fear, carry their wahala go. So if u like campaign on endowed women from now till thy kingdom comes. She will still have lots of men to choose from and date.

That's just life. Whether u like it or not.

Enemy of progress. smhhhh

Bad belle
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Adetutubae(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
maybe you're not getting the point in that picture,
Talking before you here is a tall huge endowed lady, yes, when i mean endowed, its back and front,
and there is no way i can hide my curves in any of pics, but come to think of it, there is a way you take a descent pics without reveal all your backside, THIS PICTURE IS AN ABSOLUTE ADVERT, TAKE IT OR YOU LEAVE IT.
i used to flaunt my curves when i was in school, obviously, all dis youthful exorbitant, but when i started working in a corporate org, gosh! my dear , i begin to hate my self, you need see how guys stares at me, even my boss, a whole CEO of the company, when i have no intention dating anyone,
i already had my relationship, coping with this bosses became a problem and a big tax for me because i dont like the way they approach me wen im only trying to do my job
i see ladies that show off their curves extremely as a prostitutes, coz if you're not, you will know that staring at you alone can be shaming and times can make you feel fly, dat ass is massive, she doesn't need to show it off that much, its absolutely nonsense.
did you even know that after been interviewed for a job and get qualified, employers still go through our social media platform to know the kind of person youre, and if all they found is only a display pics of ass, boobs and makeup faces, it simply means, you're a slay queen, the next time you come, they'll just ask you to sleep with them, that all.
curvy girls , please, im using this medium to beg u, mind what u post, soc med sells you and your image,it speaks louder than how you can introduce yourself, it really maters.
if you meet a cool guy planning to settle down with, he found out the only thing you sell out to the world on ur soc med platforms is just ur curves and all, he will be discourage, trust me.
i also have a massive and appealing curves but only people that knows me in person knows, i dont make it too obvious on soc med, your worth in life is not determines by the amount of likes and comments you get on soc meds, coz i know they do all dis nonsense flaunting for likes and comments and grt noticed.

thanks.
Unik3030:
so Na because of me u write epistle like this? oya no vex

2 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by khalids: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2017
All this big back side nonsense....this is just accumulation of fat......she i just a high risk heart attack case undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by sameni123(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2017
That's a fake profile are names not iffy Sophia ....I known cos have ef the girl
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by IkpuMmadu: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2017
That's my specification.....if I am on top I will be like

Kill me make I die here

Looking nyash.... killing goat
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by abayomi79: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
Am just curious about how she wears panties and trousers
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Antoeni(m): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Advertising
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Justbright(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Unik3030:
guys that like ladies like this, think about what she will look like after two kids or what she will look like in d next 10 years. will u still b proud to introduce her to people as your wife?

Most of dem are for mere pleasure... No sane man will like to spend d rest of his life Wt dis hipo in d making... Dis main ass causes hbp which may eventually leads to death.... Also such ladies are prone to arthritis, so why going for a liability on d long run grin
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by MichaelTLoni: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
Of what profit?
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by lastempero: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
Madam u don't know problem u are into,I tell u
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by XYZo: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Reminds me of a precious stone called Asphalt ( Assfat ) angry
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by freemane76: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Sexy Nigerian Girl, Iffy Sophia Sophia, who for now i think has the thickest and Biggest behind has again troubled Facebook users after she shared a picture of her displaying her huge back side in a skin tight dress.

See sexy Photo below..

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/s3xy-nigerian-girl-with-biggest-behind-hold-facebook-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBvVvbnDvNE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eALaZVgmpnQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KL9O_6513w
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
WHERE IS HA BOYFRND??

I REALLY NID 2 ADVICE HIM

A LIFE SAVING ADVICE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.