Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack (90300 Views)

Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Photo Of Adamu Kwanate Who Slumped & Died During Political Meeting / Burial Of Sam Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Who Slumped & Died While Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by menwongo(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Habyz:

A live was lost and you associated it with APC. undecided
What do you want me do...raise the dead
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by SOFTENGR: 7:48am On Nov 02, 2017
chibabe259:

Especially after his witchcraft meeting with Buhari, his son from his first wife died a day after......hmmmm
The young man died a day after...

*I take a deep breath...
#wondering
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by prettyboi1(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Tinubu just upgraded in the spirit world

Let's tell ourself the truth, what on earth will make this young man die via heart attack, if I'm to debate on the death of this young man with his father, I'm going to win jagaban and tell him to his face he sacrificed his son for 2019 and long life. If you don't believe that people like this exist, ask people that knew bukola saraki father very well in ilorin.

This right here is an example of why so many things are wrong with Nigeria. You're one of the things wrong with Nigeria.

SPEAK WITH FACTS.....NOT OPINIONS!

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Justiceleague1: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:
People die from almost any thing thesedays. R.I.P. to the dead. Father of Life, give us peace of mind, help us live

Amen
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Decryptor(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Why are Nigerians heartless like this ? Respect the dead and if you don't have anything to say just be going. His fathers sins don't change the fact that a young human like most of us just had his life cut short. Rest In Peace Jide.

Thiefnubuu was heartless when he imposed a moronic almajiri on us as president.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by 1miccza: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
The things my mind re telling me about this guys death.

I don't envy been a politicians Son

My brother i don't oo
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by robertwoods334: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Upload ihn pics make we see na, abi ko ni picture ni?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by EyoMasquerade: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2017
RIP to an illustrious Son of Lagos. A lawyer par excellence. Board room guru. Silent Super Strategist. Heir to the heritage of Asiwaju's legacies. A leading visionary of the New Lagos. Erin Wo!

Our deepest condolences goes to Asiwaju and the entire Jagaban family. May Almighty Allah grant repose to the gentle soul and make such a tragedy never recur in our lifetime. Amin

So sad. So tragic.

PS: This is to all opinionists on this thread saying disparaging things about Asiwaju to desist henceforth or the whole Eyo Congress will be forced to invoke Eru Igbaani on you. Be WARNED.

Asiwaju is in mourning and it is the height of disrespect for any one to be saying rubbish things on the internet where billions of people can read. Give respect to the dead or ....

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by midehi2(f): 9:19am On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Let's tell ourself the truth, what on earth will make this young man die via heart attack, if I'm to debate on the death of this young man with his father, I'm going to win jagaban and tell him to his face he sacrificed his son for 2019 and long life. If you don't believe that people like this exist, ask people that knew bukola saraki father very well in ilorin.
Tell me about Bukola Saraki father wink
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Habyz(m): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
menwongo:

What do you want me do...raise the dead
Of course not but I expect you to show at least the smallest sign sympathy I definitely didn't expect anyone no matter how biased he/she may be to link it to a political party.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
9jatatafo:

Don't even wish your worst enemy to die. Death is inevitable, it is going to happen to us all one day and in one form or the other. RIP to the dead man and may God grant the Tinubus the fortitude to bear the loss.
quote where we wished him death or we switch to ur case?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
If you value your life...YES!

And a crazy place like Nigeria, it should be standard if one can afford it.

\

Strongly disagree considering that cardiac arrest is only one of the many of the causes of death, shockable rythms are only two in number, use of a defibrillator requires intensive training and cost presents a barrier to acquisition.
Do you have any references ?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by festsamuel(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2017
R I P BRO
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
THE GUY JUST SLUMP DIE................
DAZZ SERIOUS OOO

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by rhelis: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
my his soul rest in peace
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by rhelis: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Seen the online bargain shop? All items #1 to #3k. Visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
It could have been an overdose of cocain or fentanyl. There are so many synthetic and opioids drugs out there that finds there way easily to Nigeria from places like china and South America can seize your heart for good with just a pinch. And with so much awufu money on the hands of the children of political bandits and very little to do to engage their minds,trying out hard drugs seems to be their favourite pastimes.

What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by InvertedHammer: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Strongly disagree considering that cardiac arrest is only one of the many of the causes of death, shockable rythms are only two in number, use of a defibrillator requires intensive training and cost presents a barrier to acquisition.
Do you have any references ?
/
So if cardiac arrest is only one of the many causes of death, it should be neglected? SMH.

Do you prefer textbook references or hands on experience?

It costs less than $1500. Tinubu's family can afford thousands of them.
What do you mean by intensive training? Know the correct placement of pads and the machine does the analysis to determine shockable rhythms. People who care have it at home. In a place like Nigeria where emergency medical response is nonexistent and hospitals are known to reject emergency cases, shouldn't it be one of the considerations of a concerned family?

No need of pointless argument.

/
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by shibanbo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Always learn to speak what you know haaa,you can't defend that. Just opening your mouth and rendering bacterias homeless
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
shibanbo:

Always learn to speak what you know haaa,you can't defend that. Just opening your mouth and rendering bacterias homeless
Carnal Minds won't understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by menwongo(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Habyz:

Of course not but I expect you to show at least the smallest sign sympathy I definitely didn't expect anyone no matter how biased he/she may be to link it to a political party.
My brotherly, PDP I hate, APC I love not...

This APC's regime just has records of hardship and dead
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Habyz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
menwongo:

I'm not trying to support any political party as a matter of fact I personally view politics as a boring subject but the hardships facing the country presently is nothing compared to the years the PDP has been in power with nothing to show for it.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by Habyz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
menwongo:

I'm not trying to support any political party as a matter of fact I personally view politics as a boring subject but the hardships facing the country presently is nothing compared to the years the PDP had been in power with nothing to show for it.
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by lazygal: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Lie...heard it's hard drugs related

Me ma na so I hear say im bin dey battle drugs .say dem carry am out sef..the way the guy ni constant for one job raise my instincts before I come hear
How ever allow dem to give him a good legacy buy na so all these rich pikin dey do drugs well well
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by menwongo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Habyz:

I'm not trying to support any political party as a matter of fact I personally view politics as a boring subject but the hardships facing the country presently is nothing compared to the years the PDP had been in power with nothing to show for it.
There's no difference between then and now.
My annoyance is the disappearance of recovered looted cash.

I thought buhari will lockup or at least sell property of looters and use it for development
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by lazygal: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
EyoMasquerade:
RIP to an illustrious Son of Lagos. A lawyer par excellence. Board room guru. Silent Super Strategist. Heir to the heritage of Asiwaju's legacies. A leading visionary of the New Lagos. Erin Wo!

Our deepest condolences goes to Asiwaju and the entire Jagaban family. May Almighty Allah grant repose to the gentle soul and make such a tragedy never recur in our lifetime. Amin

So sad. So tragic.

PS: This is to all opinionists on this thread saying disparaging things about Asiwaju to desist henceforth or the whole Eyo Congress will be forced to invoke Eru Igbaani on you. Be WARNED.

Asiwaju is in mourning and it is the height of disrespect for any one to be saying rubbish things on the internet where billions of people can read. Give respect to the dead or ....

I think asiwaju should fear UA and our curses for the money he stole though he strongly defends himself doesn't mean he is innocent so go ahead and invoke even the devil ..
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
lazygal:

I think asiwaju should fear UA and our curses for the money he stole though he strongly defends himself doesn't mean he is innocent so go ahead and invoke even the devil ..
Hahaha, don't mind the guy jare, all the politicians that robbed Nigeria to zero, will have different plagues visiting them angry
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43am On Nov 03, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
So if cardiac arrest is only one of the many causes of death, it should be neglected? SMH.

Do you prefer textbook references or hands on experience?

It costs less than $1500. Tinubu's family can afford thousands of them.
What do you mean by intensive training? Know the correct placement of pads and the machine does the analysis to determine shockable rhythms. People who care have it at home. In a place like Nigeria where emergency medical response is nonexistent and hospitals are known to reject emergency cases, shouldn't it be one of the considerations of a concerned family?

No need of pointless argument.

/

There are many flaws in your submission. I leave it as an exercise to you to discover them
Peace
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by forbisi: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Perspectives:
The guy no get picture?

I just don't understand! All the posts about the man's death keeps showing tinubu's picture.
Can't they use the picture of the deceased?
Re: Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack by GloriaNinja(f): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
preselect:

men's hearts will fail them. . . . luke 21:26. Bible don talk am far tey say heart failure go bokwu for planet earth.

however, good new dey. people should be having regular check up o o o o o. Nigerians, especially if u are above 40yrs, or 35yrs if there is a family history of heart disease, always go for check up even when u think you are well.

true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / A Wounded Soldier Salutes The COAS On His Sick Bed -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.