Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! (13541 Views)

Meet Another Curvetous Ghanian Instagram Model / Meet Another 2020 Youngest Couple From Kogi State Set To Workdown The Aisle [pho / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Smellymouth: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You know him? sad

Yeah I know him.. smiley
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Slayer2: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
With ur cheap wears

See the 1k fake yeezy cheesy

Terry g 1500 gold

LOL mumu. You just showed the world you don't have money t buy clothes yet you form porsche online, so original yeezy you don't know? Kai. Nairalanders and fake lives. That's the original shoe mumu. Weed has finally condemned your brain. Stop smoking weed you wee not hear. Say you wan form bad guy

20 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Smellymouth: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
U see reason y I hate some over grown babies.. Cuz she brought her self low to pm u, u brought it up on NL..

Really have ntn too say cuz u won't like my words.

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
waywardpikin:

Maybe because she knew you'd pull some stupíd shît like this. GROW UP BOY.
He once did. Even made the babe deactivate. sad
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by conductor123(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

grin grin grin
Are you the lady? Come let me smell your vjay. wink
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

Yeah I know him.. smiley
Nice. sad
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by conductor123(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL mumu. You just showed the world you don't have money t buy clothes yet you form porsche online, so original yeezy you don't know? Kai. Nairalanders and fake lives. That's the original shoe mumu. Weed has finally condemned your brain. Stop smoking weed you wee not hear. Say you wan form bad guy

Hahaha, ma nigga. The guy na fool now.

5 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

na so

U think we are all mates here fa

This is the original

Look at the sole, back straps and front

Shut up and get lost

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Smellymouth:

shocked shocked
Abeg Identify yourself with first initial.
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Next2Bezee(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
which money?

All those under sun boutique cloths that he is wearing

Lawd..i just kant.... grin grin grin
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Nice. sad
Yes he knows me, real recognize real cool
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Slayer2: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
na so

U think we are all mates here fa

This is the original

Look at the sole, back straps and front

Shut up and get lost

Nigga shut th Bleep up. Nobody here be your mate, as a matter of fact if you don't know, know now that you are by far the most unimportant broke ass nigga coming here to form. Yeezy has different designs, people can even request for custom made. So when you see a custom made yeezy this is how y Wil still scream fakeeeee! Lmao.

20 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
Yes he knows me, real recognize real cool
Koshidanu. undecided
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Smellymouth: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
Abeg Identify yourself with first initial.

I be Sft Ojo guy.. cheesy
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Nigga shut th Bleep up. Nobody here be your mate, as a matter of fact if you don't know, know now that you are by far the most unimportant broke ass nigga coming here to form. Yeezy has different designs, people can even request for custom made. So when you see a custom made yeezy this is how y Wil still scream fakeeeee! Lmao.
different design cheesy

Yeezy has diff color

Designs are similar

Oga that is a local 1k shoe

Why I dey even answer troll
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Airforce1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Observing cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by waywardpikin: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
He once did. Even made the babe deactivate. sad

Kai!!
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
All these kiss and tell nairaland guys eh, replying your mails is just annoying.
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Slayer2: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
different design cheesy

Yeezy has diff color

Designs are similar

Oga that is a local 1k shoe

Why I dey even answer troll

Show us your own.

See as you they hate on a nigga like say na babe him be when you try gist and he nor answer you. Nigga Bleep you and your gay ass trash talks. Pained jealous broke ass igbo weed codeine and tramamdol consumer.

11 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Show us your own.

See as you they hate on a nigga like say na babe him be when you try gist and he nor answer you. Nigga Bleep you and your gay ass trash talks. Pained jealous broke ass igbo weed codeine and tramamdol consumer.
me and broke people na war

It's my way
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Safiaa(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
This guy honestly looks like a village boy trying to be stylish. You are destined to be razz. No shade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2017
waywardpikin:

Kai!!
Yeah.
How have you been? You wee just be coming and going like my period. sad
Smellymouth:

I be Sft Ojo guy.. cheesy
Hahahaha so na you hide under this hilarious monicker ?grin

Howfa nana cheesy
Safiaa:
This guy honestly looks like a village boy trying to be stylish. You are destined to be razz. No shade grin
Drops dead. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Slayer2: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
me and broke people na war

It's my way

Bro if you get money I swear you for nor get the time to come critise this nigga. Na because you nor get make Jealousy wan kill you so. Your sugar mummy IamKashyBaby no they send you enough money for upkeep bro? Come make i hook you up with one sugar mum for Abuja, she they loaded she go take care of you. No worry pm me. I go help you cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Kimcutie: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2017
Another one nigga.
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Show us your own.

Stop wasting your subs on that broke ass nigga, he think say everybody and he papa na mate.

4 Likes

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by iamJ(m): 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Slayer2:

Bro if you get people I swear you for nor get the time to come critise this nigga. Na because you nor get make Jealousy wan kill you so. Your sugar mummy IamKashyBaby no they send you enough money for upkeep bro? Come make i hook you up with one sugar mum for Abuja, she they loaded she go take care of you. No worry pm me. I go help you cheesy grin
k

Oya get lost
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Safiaa(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Caringguy:
Stop wasting your subs on that broke ass nigga, he think say everybody and he papa na mate.
But you look like a villager in that picture na..You no try. Try to understand that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by Ishilove: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
iamJ:
carry ur fake gold

Fake obalende Yeezy and get lost
Buhahahahahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Meet Another Female Nairalander Again! by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Safiaa:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girls, See Why Your Kitty-cats Smell Like Rotten Ice Fish (Photos) / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.