Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Is Your Love Language? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Love Language? (942 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2017
The languages languages are basically how you want your partner to show you that they love you and how you show your partner you like them.
The 5 languages are:

1.receiving gifts, and also giving.

2. spending quality time, talking, or just enjoying comfortable silence. hanging out together.

3. physical touch, intimacy, sex etc.

4. acts of service, like assisting them on times of stress. being there physically and emotionally. helping with work and chores.

5. words of affirmation. that is telling them over and over and frequently that you love them, cherish them, care about them etc. Just using romantic words to confirm your feelings every once in a while.

Mine is giving and receiving gifts. if I like you I will really spoil you with gifts. Anytime I go out I make sure to buy something back for you no matter how small. cool
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by FvckShiT(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Fuçkin ém the bloodyfûcking right way cool
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fuçkin ém the bloodyfûcking right way cool

So how much has adding fuck_ to everything you say put inside your bank account? smiley
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Papiikush: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Nothing develops love as spending time together. That is my love language.
I can get the rest elsewhere.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by engrtee(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2017
spending time with person doing nothing
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
Before you get completely overwhelmed with love and head for marriage with this lady or man, you should make sure that you both ate compatible. What i mean by compatibility is that are you compatible, reasons is that both of you have several areas of your life that agree . The degree to which you agree will determine the extent to which the marriage will succeed. Love blinds your eyes to several issues that may create problems for your marriage in future. The excitement of falling in love most times make you let down your guard, standards and values. If you have possible compatibility issues to deal with and you don't, these sane issues may end up destroying your marriage I future.

My brothers and my sisters reading this post, don't deceive yourself. Go through this list and examine any of the compatibility problems that may be inherent in your relationship. Deal with and them now, or live to regret it in future.
Am going to list and explain four types of compatibility which you and i needs to know before you get completely overwhelmed with love and head for marriage with this lady or man. And today, am going to list two types of compatibility and the remaining two will be brought to you shortly.

SOCIAL COMPATIBILITY :
How socially compatible are you with this woman or man you want to get married to? Social compatibility has to do with your social awareness, enlightenment, exposure, experiences and influence. Your social exposure determines how you relate with other people in the society. It determines is determined by your social background and up bringing.

Although you can improve yourself in many ways, there are some inedible imprints of your background that stays with you no Matter what you become. If you were raised up in affluence and you meet and fall in love with a man or lady who wasn't, you need to ensure that your social styles are not opposed to each other. Does he or she love going out to the places you love mixing with the people you mix with? Does she like to traveling to all the exotic places you love traveling to all the exotic places you love traveling to? Make sure you are socially compatible before you move toward marriage.
Visit www.seyiblog.com.ng for more relationship updates
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by shinarlaura(f): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
2 and 5
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Staying indoors with my love.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Blackhawk01: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Money ooo, money ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Lolz.. Sis
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Me I Like To Recieve gifts but Not Buyin undecided
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Blackhawk01: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. Sis

Lol. Good abi? wink
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
engrtee:
spending time with person doing nothing

I.e till the both of you go broke and hungry...

#JustKidding. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by BiafranBushBoy: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
shinarlaura:
2 and 5

Smiles... I see you j'taime.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
3 and 4
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Good abi? wink
It's not oo. Lol
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by shinarlaura(f): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Smiles... I see you j'taime.

tongue

Moi aussi j t'aime tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by deafeyez: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I can bet with all the food you have eaten that its not money and you know this.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
Communication and cheque. kiss
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by BiafranBushBoy: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

tongue

Moi aussi j t'aime tongue tongue

Mon coeur... Ti me manques tellement.

Smiles...

(1) (Reply)

Thing You Must Not Do To Your Penis After Sex / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot / How I Turn My Pastor To My Sex Patner ,church Member Voice Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.